Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How to ignore No such file or directory on the output? Post 303046359 by nezabudka on Saturday 2nd of May 2020 12:49:52 PM
Old 05-02-2020
I'm sorry, not the same thing. Standard output also falls under this filter.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with a sh script to spool directory and modify the output (Oracle cnt file)

Hi, I'm creating a shell script to dynamically create a recreate controlfile for an Oracle database. I need to read a cold backup file system, and make some changes to these files. Let's say for argument sake the directory name is /ebsprod_c/oradata and it looks like this:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: exm
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Noob questions.. Append output to a file in different directory

Noob question! I know almost nothing so far, and I'm trying to teach myself from books, on a typical command line without using scripts how would I append output from a sort to a file in a completely different directory? example: If I'm sorting a file in my documents directory but I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Byrang
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find: ignore directory completely

Hello, I know find can be prevented from recursing into directories with something like the following... find . -name .svn -prune -a type d But how can I completely prevent directories of a certain name (.svn) from being displayed at all, the top level and the children? I really... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nwb123
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some Help for file filteration and saving the output in other directory using grep....plz ...

Hi all........ Plss do help me.......in a big trouble... :wall::wall::wall: I have 3 directories named as :1. /home/shuchi/source 2./home/shuchi/destination 3./home/shuchi/filter now the problem is /home/shuchi/source has say 2 files with extension .txt as given below : A.txt Code: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some Help for file filteration and saving the output in other directory

Hi all........ Plss do help me.......in a big trouble... :wall::wall::wall: I have 3 directories named as :1. /home/shuchi/source 2./home/shuchi/destination 3./home/shuchi/filter now the problem is /home/shuchi/source has say 2 files with extension .txt as given below : A.txt msisdn ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find command with ignore directory

Dear All, I am using find command find /my_rep/*/RKYPROOF/*/*/WDM/HOME_INT/PWD_DATA -name rk*myguidelines*.pdf -print The problem i am facing here is find /my_rep/*/ the directory after my_rep could be mice001, mice002 and mice001_PO, mice002_PO i want to ignore mice***_PO directory... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ignore garbage output file

Hi All, below is my shell script #!/bin/sh set -x echo "test for multiple values" UIDPSWD=`cat /projects/feeds/twest/uidpswd` echo "oracle connection test" full=/projects/feeds/twest/test_file values=`cut -d'|' -f1 $full|sed -e "s/.*/'&'/" -e 's/$/,/g' -e '$s/,$//'` sqlplus $UIDPSWD... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krupasindhu18
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget - how to ignore files in immediate directory?

i am trying to recursively save a remote FTP server but exclude the files immediately under a directory directory1 wget -r -N ftp://user:pass@hostname/directory1 I want to keep these which may have more files under them directory1/dir1/file.jpg directory1/dir2/file.jpg... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanessafan99
16 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Applying the same awk over a directory of files with individual file output

I am trying to apply an awk action over multiple files in a directory. It is a simple action, I want to print out the 1st 2 columns (i.e. $1 and $2) in each tab-separated document and output the result in a new file *.pp This is the awk that I have come up with so far, which is not giving me a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: owwow14
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX find ignore directory

I am using aix. I would like to ignore the /u directory. I tried this but it is not working. find / -type f -type d \( -path /u \) -prune -o -name '*rpm*' 2>/dev/null /u/appx/ls.rpm /u/arch/vim.rpm (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies
PYGMENTIZE(1)						      General Commands Manual						     PYGMENTIZE(1)

NAME
pygmentize - highlights the input file SYNOPSIS
pygmentize [-l <lexer>] [-F <filter>[:<options>]] [-f <formatter>] [-O <options>] [-P <option=value>] [-o <outfile>] [<infile>] pygmentize -S <style> -f <formatter> [-a <arg>] [-O <options>] [-P <option=value>] pygmentize -L [<which> ...] pygmentize -H <type> <name> pygmentize -h | -V DESCRIPTION
Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of software such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to prettify source code. Its highlights are: * a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported * special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount * support for new languages and formats are added easily * a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX and ANSI sequences * it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library * ... and it highlights even Brainfuck! pygmentize is a command that uses Pygments to highlight the input file and write the result to <outfile>. If no <infile> is given, stdin is used. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -l <lexer> Set the lexer name. If not given, the lexer is guessed from the extension of the input file name (this obviously doesn't work if the input is stdin). -F <filter>[:<options>] Add a filter to the token stream. You can give options in the same way as for -O after a colon (note: there must not be spaces around the colon). This option can be given multiple times. -f <formatter> Set the formatter name. If not given, it will be guessed from the extension of the output file name. If no output file is given, the terminal formatter will be used by default. -o <outfile> Set output file. If not given, stdout is used. -O <options> With this option, you can give the lexer and formatter a comma-separated list of options, e.g. "-O bg=light,python=cool". Which options are valid for which lexers and formatters can be found in the documentation. This option can be given multiple times. -P <option=value> This option adds lexer and formatter options like the -O option, but you can only give one option per -P. That way, the option value may contain commas and equals signs, which it can't with -O. -S <style> Print out style definitions for style <style> and for formatter <formatter>. The meaning of the argument given by -a <arg> is for- matter dependent and can be found in the documentation. -L [<which> ...] List lexers, formatters, styles or filters. Set <which> to the thing you want to list (e.g. "styles"), or omit it to list every- thing. -H <type> <name> Print detailed help for the object <name> of type <type>, where <type> is one of "lexer", "formatter" or "filter". -h Show help screen. -V Show version of the Pygments package. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/python-pygments/index.html AUTHOR
pygmentize was written by Georg Brandl <g.brandl@gmx.net>. This manual page was written by Piotr Ozarowski <ozarow@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). February 15, 2007 PYGMENTIZE(1)