Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request to re open reference thread Post 303046034 by Neo on Wednesday 22nd of April 2020 05:22:55 AM
Old 04-22-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanul karim
Dear hicksd8,

Yes, My initial PM to him only. He suggest me raise new discussion referring old post.
Its better if we hide it completely with dummy values.

However, thanks for your prompt action to move it to member only.
Update:

OK. I see the issue... it's a privacy issue.

I'll let the mods decide how to manage it; but they can reopen for you if you want to edit out any privacy info.

@shanul karim

I am very busy on forum migration tasks. If you had to told me the reason (privacy issues) in your PMs to me, this could have gone a lot smoother.

Even me, Neo the Amazing Legend (LOL), I cannot read minds Smilie Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to open thread

I am unable to open the mimesender thread. I get the following message when clicking on https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=33233#post33233 : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request to close a thread that has been answered

Good Afternoon, The following post "how-get-program-name-produced-io-error-redirected-log-nohup-command" is already answered. You can go ahead and close it. Thanks for your help. Best regards. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enriquegm82
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request: Move thread to a different subforum

Hi, I've just posted a new thread on the "IP Networking" subforum, with the subject "Check connectivity with multiple hosts - BASH script available here". However, I think it should be on the "Shell Programming and Scripting" subforum, could you please move that thread there? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fr3dY
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread / post doesn't open

Dear colleagues, this post doesn't open; error message: Anything we / I can do? Rgds Rüdiger (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RudiC
0 Replies
FENCE_AGENT(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    FENCE_AGENT(8)

NAME
fence_ibmblade - Fence agent for IBM BladeCenter over SNMP DESCRIPTION
fence_ibmblade is an I/O Fencing agent which can be used with IBM BladeCenter chassis. It issues SNMP Set request to BladeCenter chassis, rebooting, powering up or down the specified Blade Server. fence_ibmblade accepts options on the command line as well as from stdin. Fenced sends parameters through stdin when it execs the agent. fence_ibmblade can be run by itself with command line options. This is useful for testing and for turning outlets on or off from scripts. Vendor URL: http://www.ibm.com PARAMETERS
-a, --ip=[ip] IP Address or Hostname This parameter is always required. -l, --username=[name] Login Name -p, --password=[password] Login password or passphrase -n, --plug=[id] Physical plug number, name of virtual machine or UUID This parameter is always required. -d, --snmp-version=[version] Specifies SNMP version to use (1,2c,3) (Default Value: 1) -c, --community=[community] Set the community string -u, --ipport=[port] TCP/UDP port to use for connection with device (Default Value: 161) -4, --inet4-only Forces agent to use IPv4 addresses only -6, --inet6-only Forces agent to use IPv6 addresses only -S, --password-script=[script] Script to retrieve password -b, --snmp-auth-prot=[prot] Set authentication protocol (MD5|SHA) -E, --snmp-sec-level=[level] Set security level (noAuthNoPriv|authNoPriv|authPriv) -B, --snmp-priv-prot=[prot] Set privacy protocol (DES|AES) -P, --snmp-priv-passwd=[pass] Set privacy protocol password -R, --snmp-priv-passwd-script Script to run to retrieve privacy password -o, --action=[action] Fencing Action (Default Value: reboot) -v, --verbose Verbose mode -D, --debug-file=[debugfile] Write debug information to given file -V, --version Display version information and exit -h, --help Display help and exit -C, --separator=[char] Separator for CSV created by operation list (Default Value: ,) --power-timeout=[seconds] Test X seconds for status change after ON/OFF (Default Value: 20) --shell-timeout=[seconds] Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after issuing command (Default Value: 3) --login-timeout=[seconds] Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after login (Default Value: 5) --power-wait=[seconds] Wait X seconds after issuing ON/OFF (Default Value: 0) --delay=[seconds] Wait X seconds before fencing is started (Default Value: 0) --retry-on=[attempts] Count of attempts to retry power on (Default Value: 1) ACTIONS
on Power on machine. off Power off machine. reboot Reboot machine. status This returns the status of the plug/virtual machine. list List available plugs with aliases/virtual machines if there is support for more then one device. Returns N/A otherwise. monitor Check the health of fence device metadata Display the XML metadata describing this resource. STDIN PARAMETERS
ipaddr IP Address or Hostname This parameter is always required. login Login Name passwd Login password or passphrase port Physical plug number, name of virtual machine or UUID This parameter is always required. snmp_version Specifies SNMP version to use (1,2c,3) (Default Value: 1) community Set the community string ipport TCP/UDP port to use for connection with device (Default Value: 161) inet4_only Forces agent to use IPv4 addresses only inet6_only Forces agent to use IPv6 addresses only passwd_script Script to retrieve password snmp_auth_prot Set authentication protocol (MD5|SHA) snmp_sec_level Set security level (noAuthNoPriv|authNoPriv|authPriv) snmp_priv_prot Set privacy protocol (DES|AES) snmp_priv_passwd Set privacy protocol password snmp_priv_passwd_script Script to run to retrieve privacy password action Fencing Action (Default Value: reboot) verbose Verbose mode debug Write debug information to given file version Display version information and exit help Display help and exit separator Separator for CSV created by operation list (Default Value: ,) power_timeout Test X seconds for status change after ON/OFF (Default Value: 20) shell_timeout Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after issuing command (Default Value: 3) login_timeout Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after login (Default Value: 5) power_wait Wait X seconds after issuing ON/OFF (Default Value: 0) delay Wait X seconds before fencing is started (Default Value: 0) retry_on Count of attempts to retry power on (Default Value: 1) fence_ibmblade (Fence Agent) 2009-10-20 FENCE_AGENT(8)