Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Gnuplot 4.6 : problem with my X axis Post 303046003 by Neo on Tuesday 21st of April 2020 10:59:55 AM
Old 04-21-2020
Those numbers are weeks of the year or the day , not the months?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with gnuplot

Hi, I am a beginner using UNIX, and was wondering how to use gnuplot from UNIX on my pc. I am connected remotely to my work's UNIX server using Secure Shell Client, and gnuplot won't open a new window when I use the plot command. How do I do this? Moreover, is it possible to save things from the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KTTFB64
0 Replies

2. AIX

Add printer connected to a axis printserver

Hi guys, I have a AIX 4.3 system, and I need to configure a printer, but that printer it's connected to a axis print server. I have lot of years working with unix, but never added a printer in a AIX system. I need to add using "remote print queue", and add the hostname and ip to the /etc/hosts?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uadm26
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Adjust X & Y screen axis

I'm using my wife's Macbook, and I just noticed that her screen is off axis, but I can't find a way to adjust it. I've tried playing around with resolution in preferences, but nothing. Maybe a terminal command for adjusting the x and y values of the screen? Any and all suggestions welcomed :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andou
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

GNUplot

Hi, I am trying to make a plot of an ASCII file using GNUplot, but I keep getting error msg: for example plot filename.txt It says that (.txt ) is not identified ... I tried to write it without the .txt part, but I also get the error msg. Any idea why? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

xargs and gnuplot

Hi All, Seems I have an xargs stdin problem that I don't understand. I have a script (call it myscript.sh) that takes the names of one or more file(s) specified on the command line and creates a single gnuplot command file containing multiple records, one for each specified file. Each of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulianna2002
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GNUPLOT problem

Hi, Im trying to plot a time series with gnuplot. this is my script set xdata time set yrange set timefmt "%H" set xrange set format x "%H:%M:%S" plot "time_vs_times.txt" using 1:2 title 'Interarrival time' with points lw 2 and this is my data 11:14:18 5 11:14:19 10... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transposing X and Y axis of CSV data

Hello list, I have a source CSV data file as follows: PC_NAME,MS11-040,MS11-039,MS11-038,MS11-035 abc123,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable abc987,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Not Applicable tnt999,Not Applicable,Not Applicable,Applicable,Not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: landossa
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem creating graph with gnuplot with time on x-axis

Let me start by saying I'm new to gnuplot and not very good at unix at all.. Anyway, I'm each minute measuring temperature and humidity and saves the last 60 readings along with time in a textfile, values_minute. The contents of the file is formatted like this: time temperature humidity ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakro807
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gnuplot 3d binning

Hello I have a text file with tens of thousands of rows The format is x y where both x and y can be anything between -100 and +100. What I would like to do is have a 3d gnuplot where there are 10,000 squared or bins and each bin will count how many rows have a value that would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garethsays
1 Replies
HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale(3pm)

NAME
HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale - Front end class for DateTime::Locale SYNOPSIS
use HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale; my $loc = HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale->new( id => 'en_US' ); # list of days of the week for locale my @days = $loc->days; # list of months of the year for locale my @months = $loc->months; # the name of the current locale, as supplied the id parameter to # new() my $locale_name = $loc->id; # the actual DateTime::Locale object my $loc = $loc->loc; 1; DESCRIPTION
HTML::CalendarMonth utilizes the powerful locale capabilities of DateTime::Locale for rendering its calendars. The default locale is 'en_US' but many others are available. To see this list, invoke the class method HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale->locales() which in turn invokes DateTime::Locale::ids(). This module is mostly intended for internal usage within HTML::CalendarMonth, but some of its functionality may be of use for developers: METHODS
new() Constructor. Takes the following parameters: id Locale id, e.g. 'en_US'. full_days Specifies whether full day names or their abbreviations are desired. Default 0, use abbreviated days. full_months Specifies whether full month names or their abbreviations are desired. Default 1, use full months. id() Returns the locale id used during object construction. locale() Accessor method for the DateTime::Locale class, which in turn offers several class methods of specific interest. See DateTime::Locale. locale_map() Returns a hash of all available locales, mapping their id to their full name. loc() Accessor method for the DateTime::Locale instance as specified by "id". See DateTime::Locale. locales() Lists all available locale ids. Equivalent to locale()->ids(), or DateTime::Locale->ids(). days() Returns a list of days of the week, Sunday first. These are the actual unique day strings used for rendering calendars, so depending on which attributes were provided to "new()", this list will either be abbreviations or full names. The default uses abbreviated day names. Returns a list in list context or an array ref in scalar context. narrow_days() Returns a list of short day abbreviations, beginning with Sunday. The narrow abbreviations are not guaranteed to be unique (i.e. 'S' for both Sat and Sun). days_minmatch() Provides a hash reference containing minimal case-insensitive match strings for each day of the week, e.g., 'sa' for Saturday, 'm' for Monday, etc. months() Returns a list of months of the year, beginning with January. Depending on which attributes were provided to "new()", this list will either be full names or abbreviations. The default uses full names. Returns a list in list context or an array ref in scalar context. narrow_months() Returns a list of short month abbreviations, beginning with January. The narrow abbreviations are not guaranteed to be unique. months_minmatch() Provides a hash reference containing minimal case-insensitive match strings for each month of the year, e.g., 'n' for November, 'ja' for January, 'jul' for July, 'jun' for June, etc. daynums() Provides a hash reference containing day of week indices for each fully qualified day name as returned by days(). daynum($day) Provides the day of week index for a particular day name. dayname($day) Provides the fully qualified day name for a given string or day index. monthnums() Provides a hash reference containing month of year indices for each fully qualified month name as returned by months(). monthnum($month) Provides the month of year index for a particular month name. monthname($month) Provides the month name for a given string or month index. minmatch_hash(@list) This is the method used to generate the case-insensitive minimal match hash referenced above. Given an arbitrary list, a hash reference will be returned with minimal match strings as keys and the original strings as values. lc_minmatch_hash(@list) Same as minmatch_hash, except keys are forced to lower case. first_day_of_week() Returns a number from 0 to 6 representing the first day of the week for this locale, where 0 represents Sunday. AUTHOR
Matthew P. Sisk, <sisk@mojotoad.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2010 Matthew P. Sisk. All rights reserved. All wrongs revenged. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
HTML::CalendarMonth(3), DateTime::Locale(3) perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 HTML::CalendarMonth::Locale(3pm)