Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request to re open reference thread Post 303045928 by shanul karim on Saturday 18th of April 2020 12:55:08 PM
Old 04-18-2020
Need to modify some information

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to open thread

I am unable to open the mimesender thread. I get the following message when clicking on https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=33233#post33233 : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request to close a thread that has been answered

Good Afternoon, The following post "how-get-program-name-produced-io-error-redirected-log-nohup-command" is already answered. You can go ahead and close it. Thanks for your help. Best regards. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enriquegm82
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request: Move thread to a different subforum

Hi, I've just posted a new thread on the "IP Networking" subforum, with the subject "Check connectivity with multiple hosts - BASH script available here". However, I think it should be on the "Shell Programming and Scripting" subforum, could you please move that thread there? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fr3dY
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread / post doesn't open

Dear colleagues, this post doesn't open; error message: Anything we / I can do? Rgds Rüdiger (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RudiC
0 Replies
POLKIT-ACTION(1)						   polkit-action						  POLKIT-ACTION(1)

NAME
polkit-action - List and modify registered PolicyKit actions SYNOPSIS
polkit-action [--action action] [--reset-defaults action] [--show-overrides] [--set-defaults-any action value] [--set-defaults-inactive action value] [--set-defaults-active action value] [--version] [--help] DESCRIPTION
polkit-action is used to list and modify the PolicyKit actions that are registered on the system. OPTIONS
--action action Show detailed information about a specific action. --reset-defaults action Reset the defaults for the specified action to the factory defaults. The authorization needed to do this is org.freedesktop.policykit.modify-defaults. --show-overrides Prints all actions for where the defaults are overridden. --set-defaults-any action value Override the any stanza for the given action with the supplied value. The authorization needed to do this is org.freedesktop.policykit.modify-defaults. Valid values for value are no, auth_admin_one_shot, auth_admin, auth_admin_keep_session, auth_admin_keep_always, auth_self_one_shot, auth_self, auth_self_keep_session, auth_self_keep_always, and yes. --set-defaults-inactive action value Override the inactive stanza for the given action with the supplied value. The authorization needed to do this is org.freedesktop.policykit.modify-defaults. Valid values for value are no, auth_admin_one_shot, auth_admin, auth_admin_keep_session, auth_admin_keep_always, auth_self_one_shot, auth_self, auth_self_keep_session, auth_self_keep_always, and yes. --set-defaults-active action value Override the active stanza for the given action with the supplied value. The authorization needed to do this is org.freedesktop.policykit.modify-defaults. Valid values for value are no, auth_admin_one_shot, auth_admin, auth_admin_keep_session, auth_admin_keep_always, auth_self_one_shot, auth_self, auth_self_keep_session, auth_self_keep_always, and yes. --version Show version and exit. --help Show usage information and exit. COMPLETION
PolicyKit ships with a collection of shell functions such that completion on options, action and value works when using the bash(1) shell. BUGS
Please send bug reports to either the distribution or the hal mailing list, see http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/hal. to subscribe. SEE ALSO
PolicyKit(8), PolicyKit.conf(5), polkit-auth(1) PolicyKit August 2007 POLKIT-ACTION(1)