Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request to re open reference thread Post 303045926 by hicksd8 on Saturday 18th of April 2020 12:36:50 PM
Old 04-18-2020
Please explain why you are requesting this thread re-opened. It is an old thread from 08/2017 which you declared "solved".

Why would you not start a new thread? Do you have something meaningful to add to this thread?

You must not delete any content from this thread without first explaining why to a moderator/administrator who will need to agree. If you do delete content, the thread will be restored to original.

Last edited by hicksd8; 04-18-2020 at 01:43 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to open thread

I am unable to open the mimesender thread. I get the following message when clicking on https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=33233#post33233 : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request to close a thread that has been answered

Good Afternoon, The following post "how-get-program-name-produced-io-error-redirected-log-nohup-command" is already answered. You can go ahead and close it. Thanks for your help. Best regards. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enriquegm82
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request: Move thread to a different subforum

Hi, I've just posted a new thread on the "IP Networking" subforum, with the subject "Check connectivity with multiple hosts - BASH script available here". However, I think it should be on the "Shell Programming and Scripting" subforum, could you please move that thread there? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fr3dY
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread / post doesn't open

Dear colleagues, this post doesn't open; error message: Anything we / I can do? Rgds Rüdiger (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RudiC
0 Replies