Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request to re open reference thread Post 303045924 by shanul karim on Saturday 18th of April 2020 12:14:09 PM
Old 04-18-2020
Request to re open reference thread

Dear Neo,

Request to re open below closed discussion.

Vlookup in Linux

regards,
Shanul

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to open thread

I am unable to open the mimesender thread. I get the following message when clicking on https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=33233#post33233 : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request to close a thread that has been answered

Good Afternoon, The following post "how-get-program-name-produced-io-error-redirected-log-nohup-command" is already answered. You can go ahead and close it. Thanks for your help. Best regards. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enriquegm82
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request: Move thread to a different subforum

Hi, I've just posted a new thread on the "IP Networking" subforum, with the subject "Check connectivity with multiple hosts - BASH script available here". However, I think it should be on the "Shell Programming and Scripting" subforum, could you please move that thread there? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fr3dY
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread / post doesn't open

Dear colleagues, this post doesn't open; error message: Anything we / I can do? Rgds Rüdiger (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RudiC
0 Replies
HTTP::Request(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  HTTP::Request(3)

NAME
HTTP::Request - HTTP style request message SYNOPSIS
require HTTP::Request; $request = HTTP::Request->new(GET => 'http://www.example.com/'); and usually used like this: $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new; $response = $ua->request($request); DESCRIPTION
"HTTP::Request" is a class encapsulating HTTP style requests, consisting of a request line, some headers, and a content body. Note that the LWP library uses HTTP style requests even for non-HTTP protocols. Instances of this class are usually passed to the request() method of an "LWP::UserAgent" object. "HTTP::Request" is a subclass of "HTTP::Message" and therefore inherits its methods. The following additional methods are available: $r = HTTP::Request->new( $method, $uri ) $r = HTTP::Request->new( $method, $uri, $header ) $r = HTTP::Request->new( $method, $uri, $header, $content ) Constructs a new "HTTP::Request" object describing a request on the object $uri using method $method. The $method argument must be a string. The $uri argument can be either a string, or a reference to a "URI" object. The optional $header argument should be a reference to an "HTTP::Headers" object or a plain array reference of key/value pairs. The optional $content argument should be a string of bytes. $r = HTTP::Request->parse( $str ) This constructs a new request object by parsing the given string. $r->method $r->method( $val ) This is used to get/set the method attribute. The method should be a short string like "GET", "HEAD", "PUT" or "POST". $r->uri $r->uri( $val ) This is used to get/set the uri attribute. The $val can be a reference to a URI object or a plain string. If a string is given, then it should be parseable as an absolute URI. $r->header( $field ) $r->header( $field => $value ) This is used to get/set header values and it is inherited from "HTTP::Headers" via "HTTP::Message". See HTTP::Headers for details and other similar methods that can be used to access the headers. $r->accept_decodable This will set the "Accept-Encoding" header to the list of encodings that decoded_content() can decode. $r->content $r->content( $bytes ) This is used to get/set the content and it is inherited from the "HTTP::Message" base class. See HTTP::Message for details and other methods that can be used to access the content. Note that the content should be a string of bytes. Strings in perl can contain characters outside the range of a byte. The "Encode" module can be used to turn such strings into a string of bytes. $r->as_string $r->as_string( $eol ) Method returning a textual representation of the request. SEE ALSO
HTTP::Headers, HTTP::Message, HTTP::Request::Common, HTTP::Response COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1995-2004 Gisle Aas. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-15 HTTP::Request(3)