Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream Post 303045875 by MadeInGermany on Thursday 16th of April 2020 04:35:12 PM
Old 04-16-2020
My first idea is: your jar file is corrupted.
Try to only list the contents. jar tvf or unzip -l or do a full test with unzip -t.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

'end of file' unexpected

what do u mean by " 'end of file' unexpected "? i am running a script called "s1" which internally calls "s2" now s1 starts running & at a point (where it is suppose to call "s2") i get a message 'end of file' unexpected.... & my script(s) are not working.. any ideas on this? regards... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interpreting java output stream as system commands in Solaris

Hi there again, Running Solaris 10 with built-in Java. Seems to compile and run fine. Problem is: Say I want to see contents of current directory. In a shell, I'd just write "ls" and it outputs the content. When I write a Java file, I have the following line: System.out.println("ls"); ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EugeneG
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

unexpected end of file

This is the script path=/oracle/ora10gdb/sample archive=/oracle/ora10gdb/archive cd $path for i in `ls`;do mv $i $archive Done Please tell me why it is givind this error (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshr85
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

end of file unexpected

hi i have error like this' syntax error end of file unexecpeted.and give me the example of cut command as soon as possible: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveeng.81
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

'end of file' unexpected

HI, I was converting a .bat file to .sh file for unix Code snippet #!/usr/bin/sh set -x if then goto RegularBuild; CURDIR="$1"; cd "$CURDIR"; :RegularBuild echo "Checking for existing fip_help.properties in def/properties directory..." if then rm -f fip_help.properties; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srisreeku
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

'end of file' unexpected

HELP PLEASE!! I am running this script, and i keep getting the error 'end of file' unexpected. I know that usually means parenthesis or whatever is out of place but i cant find anything!! I am new to scripting and i put some "print" staements in and it is not getting past the first IF statment... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: weatherman0516
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Get the last value in the input stream

Hello Everyone, The situation is: $ alias rm="sh abc.sh" #abc.sh: read input echo "The input was: " $input $ rm xyz.txt should return "The input was: xyz.txt" Here, I want the alias "rm" to execute the file "abc.sh", where "abc.sh" should take "xyz.txt"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qasim
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unexpected end of file

Hi, On adding below code to my script shows the error on executing else script works fine. sqlplus $user_name/$password <<EOL truncate table order; commit; truncate table order_hist; commit; insert into order(ID,TRAN,CUST_NAME,OPT_VAL) select * from order_bkp; insert into... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: milink
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

unexpected end of file

I dont know where I missed the double quotes .:wall:pls review this code and help me out . m1: line 26: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"' m1: line 34: syntax error: unexpected end of file echo "script is created by prabhu Kumar "; echo "changing the directory to wes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a file from input stream

Hi, Need some help with creating a file from input steam. Meaning from following command myfunc should be able to store the input stream to a file. echo a b c | myfunc The file thus created should have - a b c Here's what I've tried in myfunc() but didn't help - myfunc() { cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nexional
3 Replies
javap(1)						      General Commands Manual							  javap(1)

NAME
javap - Java class file disassembler SYNOPSIS
javap [ options ] class ... DESCRIPTION
The javap command disassembles a Java class file. The options determine the output. If no options are used, javap prints out the package, protected, and public fields and methods of the classes passed to it. The javap command displays its output to stdout. For example, com- pile the following class declaration: import java.awt.*; import java.applet.*; public class DocFooter extends Applet { String date; String email; public void init() { resize(500,100); date = getParameter("LAST_UPDATED"); email = getParameter("EMAIL"); } public void paint(Graphics g) { g.drawString(date + " by ",100, 15); g.drawString(email,290,15); } } The output from javap DocFooter yields: Compiled from DocFooter.java public class DocFooter extends java.applet.Applet { java.lang.String date; java.lang.String email; public void init(); public void paint(java.awt.Graphics); public DocFooter(); } OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -b Ensures backward compatibility with javap in JDK 1.1. -bootclasspath path Specifies path from which to load bootstrap classes. By default, the bootstrap classes are the classes implementing the core Java platform located in jre/lib/rt.jar and jre/lib/charsets.jar. -c Prints out disassembled code, that is, the instructions that comprise the Java bytecodes, for each of the methods in the class. These are documented in the Java Virtual Machine Specification. -classpath path Specifies the path javap uses to look up classes. Overrides the default or the CLASSPATH environment variable if it is set. Directories are separated by colons (:). Thus the general format for path is: .:<your_path> For example: .:/home/avh/classes:/usr/local/java/classes -extdirs dirs Overrides location at which installed extensions are searched. The default location for extensions is jre/lib/ext. -help Prints out help message for javap. -Jflag Passes flag directly to runtime system. javap -J-version javap -JJ-Djava.security.manager -Djava.security.policy=MyPolicy MyClassName -l Displays line and local variable tables. -package Shows only package, protected, and public classes and members. This is the default. -private Shows all classes and members. -protected Shows only protected and public classes and members. -public Shows only public classes and members. -s Displays internal type signatures. -verbose Prints stack size, number of locals, and args for methods. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
CLASSPATH Used to provide the system with a path to user-defined classes. Directories are separated by colons. For example: .:/home/avh/classes:/usr/local/java/classes SEE ALSO
java(1), javac(1), javadoc(1), javah(1), jdb(1) 13 June 2000 javap(1)