Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How to find precise nonce values from a virtualhost directory? Post 303045853 by magneticfielder on Wednesday 15th of April 2020 02:22:58 PM
Old 04-15-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudiC
Wouldn't some decent, representative input sample data be wonderful?
Try
Code:
grep -o "nonce=['\"][^'\"]*['\"]" file

Thank you. That printed all cached files from ./wp-content/cache/wpo-cache/5X.XX.XX.XX/index.html, I will try using them in CSP. I guess all nonces are there in cached content.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache httpd.conf <VirtualHost> issue

I have just configured httpd.conf on a new Redhat 9 install. Below are my additions to httpd.conf. Everything works fine except that when typing http://spetnik.d2g.com into my web browser, I am sent to the "Default catch all" site. Any clues? NameVirtualHost *:80 #Default catch all ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
5 Replies

2. Web Development

Apache: Forward Proxy Via Virtualhost

I've set up a forward proxy within a VirtualHost (see below) on Apache 2.2.11. I then browse using mydomain.com:80 as the proxy - I've also tried using the IP address of the VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80. It works fine, the only problem is that in both cases the server's main IP address is always... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krunksta
2 Replies

3. Web Development

Apache virtualhost dinternal domain

Hello, I have have installed two web applications on one server with one IP address and one domain name (mynet.intra). Is it possible to configure in apache 2.2 that access to one application would be from "app1.mynet.intra" and to another application from address "app2.mynet.intra"? Document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kreno
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find values between values in two different fields

Hi, I need help to find values between two different fields based on $6 (NUM) AND $1 (CD), within the same ID. The result should show the values between the NUMs which will be extracted from within $3 and $2 in data.txt file below. data.txt ex 139 142 Sc_1000004 ID 4 CD ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redse171
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

virtualhost script

can anyone help me to write a script to delete the virtualhost entry in apache vhosts.conf file: hint: when i enter ./deletedomain test.com it should delete the test.com virtualhost entry from vhosts.conf file (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pssooraj72
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris, Perl, and precise system uptime??

OK folks, my first post here.. hope the community can come up with a clever solution. Cross posting this in the Solaris and Shell scripting forums, as problem is scripting problem specifically on Solaris platform. I am trying to detect a host's uptime with greater precision than is offered up... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Yeaboem
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Precise system uptime??

OK folks, my first post here.. hope the community can come up with a clever solution. Cross posting this in the Solaris and Shell scripting forums, as problem is scripting problem specifically on Solaris platform. I am trying to detect a host's uptime with greater precision than is offered up... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Yeaboem
1 Replies

8. Linux

Apache/2.2.25 VirtualHost not working

I am having problems in implementing the virtual hosts here in my server. I have this one cloud dev server: Amazon Linux AMI release 2013.03 (based on RHEL like CentOS) with Apache 2.2.25 installed and I'm trying to create 2 virtual hosts: test-kalc.tk and test2-kalc.tk. If I go to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpdoria
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SVN for actual VirtualHost

hi, Earlier I had this thread posted on "UNIX for Experts" Group here in unix.com, but somehow no one bothered to respond, so I thought someone might be able to help me here. In short, I have to make accessible a directory via SVN to all 5 developers, call it /var/www/html/beta3 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[zenity] precise progress bar

Hello everyone, Is it possible to have a precise progress bar in zenity during the execution of the following: find -type f \( -not -name "$file_name".md5 \) -exec md5sum '{}' \; > "$file_name".md5Currently I am using zenity --title="Running..." --progress --pulsate --auto-close... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soichiro
1 Replies
Jifty::View::Static::Handler(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Jifty::View::Static::Handler(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::View::Static::Handler - Jifty view handler for static files DESCRIPTION
This is deprecated and is being port to a stack of plack middleware and plack::app::file This class takes care of serving out static files for a Jifty application. When fully operational, it will use an algorithm along the lines of the following: * Static files are served out of a separate root * If static files go through apache: * How do we merge together the N static roots? * If static files go through Jifty::Handler * We need a flag to allow them to go through the dispatcher, too * return "True" (304) for if-modified-since * if the browser accepts gzipped data, see if we have a cached gzipped copy if so, send it see if we have a marker indicating that gzip is a lose if so, send uncompressed gzip the content send the gzipped content * if the browser doesn't accept gzipped content send the content uncompressed new Create a new static file handler. Likely, only the "Jifty::Handler" needs to do this. roots Returns all the static roots the handler will search show $path Handle a request for $path. If we can't find a static file of that name, return undef. handle_request $path An alias for "show" file_path $path Returns the system path for $path, searching inside the application's static root, loaded plugins' static roots, and finally Jifty's static root. Returns undef if it can't find the file in any path. template_exists $path An alias for "file_path". mime_type $path Returns the mime type of the file whose path on disk is $path. Tries to use MIME::Types to guess first. If that fails, it falls back to "File::MMagic". send_file $path $mimetype Print $path to STDOUT (the client), identified with a mimetype of $mimetype. send_http_header [COMPRESSION, LENGTH, LAST_MODIFIED] Sends appropriate cache control and expiration headers such that the client will cache the content. COMPRESSION is deprecated send_not_modified Sends a "304 Not modified" response to the browser, telling it to use a cached copy. perl v5.14.2 2010-09-25 Jifty::View::Static::Handler(3pm)