Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers BMC ControlM Scheduling Query Post 303045715 by Neo on Friday 10th of April 2020 09:37:11 AM
Old 04-10-2020
Maybe try some BMC ControlM video tutorials and classes?

https://www.bmc.com/education/course...26375736%22%7D

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sudo comand with ControlM

I'm trying to change the user Id that the script is running under. I tried the sudo comand but the job was submitted under ControlM and it seems that controlM is not allowing the user id to change. I have included the job output below. The sudo comand was suppose to set the user id to "DWSOLAP"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: u156531
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Version of BMC Patrol???

How can you determine the version/level of BMC on a given Solaris server? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpeery
3 Replies

3. AIX

nmon integration with BMC

Hello, My field is operations monitoring and this is the first time I am looking into server monitoring, so apologies if I ask stupid questions. I would like to know if it is possible to integrate nmon with BMC patrol, i.e. feeding metrics/events from nmon into BMC patrol? Thanks in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Futura
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Identify File with ControlM Characters

Dear Members, I have a file which contains ControlM characters in it. I need a command by the means of which i should be able to identify if a file has controlM characters. How can this be achieved. Thanks Sandeep (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep_1105
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

7. Solaris

BMC device

Hi All, Can some one say what is an BMC device in solaris, and how does it help. Thanks in advance:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravijanjanam12
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

9. AIX

BMC package and ingeneral all packages in AIX (Similar to pkginfo in Linux)

Hi , I want to know is there any command in AIX similar to pkginfo ? that shows details of all packages installed and we can grep whatever we need to check? Thanks Rafi (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafi49
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Exit1 not to report failure in controlM

HI Team, I running below script from controlM and job is reporting as failure everyday so i tried to change the if exitstatus=1 (send only email) but not to end as a job is failed. can you let me know where i have to change this script to make the script not to fail but instead send email and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mi4304
3 Replies
Apache::AuthzNetLDAP(3) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Apache::AuthzNetLDAP(3)

NAME
Apache::AuthzNetLDAP - Apache-Perl module that enables you to authorize a user for Website based on LDAP attributes. SYNOPSIS
PerlSetVar BindDN "cn=Directory Manager" PerlSetVar BindPWD "password" PerlSetVar BaseDN "ou=people,o=unt.edu" PerlSetVar LDAPServer ldap.unt.edu PerlSetVar LDAPPort 389 PerlSetVar UIDAttr uid #PerlSetVar UIDAttr mail PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthNetLDAP PerlAuthzHandler Apache::AuthzNetLDAP #require valid-user #require user mewilcox #require user mewilcox@venus.acs.unt.edu #require group "cn=Peoplebrowsers1,ou=UNTGroups,ou=People, o=unt.edu" #require ldap-url ldap://pandora.acs.unt.edu/o=unt.edu??sub?sn=wilcox #require ldap-url ldap://pandora.acs.unt.edu/o=unt.edu??sub?sn=smith #require ldap-url ldap://castor.acs.unt.edu/ou=people,o=unt.edu??sub?untcourse= untcoursenumber=1999CCOMM2040001,ou=courses,ou=acad,o=unt.edu DESCRIPTION
After you have authenticated a user (perhaps with Apache::AuthNetLDAP ;) you can use this module to determine whether they are authorized to access the Web resource under this modules control. You can control authorization via one of four methods. The first two are pretty standard, the second two are unique to LDAP. "require" options -- user -> Will authorize access if the authenticated user's username. valid-user -> Will authorize any authenticated user. group -> Will authorize any authenticated user who is a member of the LDAP group specified by groupdn. This module supports groupOfMember, groupOfUniquemember and Netscape's dynamic group object classes. ldap-url -> This will authorize any authenticated user who matches the query specified in the given LDAP URL. This is enables users to get the flexibility of Netscape's dynamic groups, even if their LDAP server does not support such a capability. CONFIGURATION NOTES
It is important to note that this module must be used in conjunction with an authentication module. (...? Is this true? I just thought, that you might want to only authorize a user, instead of authenticate...) If you are using an authentication module, then the following lines will not need to be duplicated: PerlSetVar BindDN "cn=Directory Manager" PerlSetVar BindPWD "password" PerlSetVar BaseDN "ou=people,o=unt.edu" PerlSetVar LDAPServer ldap.unt.edu PerlSetVar LDAPPort 389 PerlSetVar UIDAttr uid #PerlSetVar UIDAttr mail PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthNetLDAP The following lines will not need to be duplicated if supported by the authentication module: #require valid-user #require user mewilcox #require user mewilcox@venus.acs.unt.edu #require group "cn=Peoplebrowsers1,ou=UNTGroups,ou=People, o=unt.edu" #require ldap-url ldap://pandora.acs.unt.edu/o=unt.edu??sub?sn=wilcox #require ldap-url ldap://pandora.acs.unt.edu/o=unt.edu??sub?sn=smith #require ldap-url ldap://castor.acs.unt.edu/ou=people,o=unt.edu??sub?untcourse= Obviously, the ldap-url attribute is probably only support by this module. Check out the following link for options to load the module: http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/config.html#The_Startup_File http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#Startup_File AUTHOR
Mark Wilcox mewilcox@unt.edu and Shannon Eric Peevey speeves@unt.edu SEE ALSO
perl(1). WARRANTY Hey, I didn't destroy mankind when testing the module. You're mileage may vary. This module is distributed with the same license as Perl's. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 Apache::AuthzNetLDAP(3)