Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VSFTPD sees old mount --bind
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers VSFTPD sees old mount --bind Post 303045576 by Neo on Thursday 2nd of April 2020 03:40:23 AM
Old 04-02-2020
You need to provide full system information to get help.

Your question provides no information on your operation system, versions, etc.

We don't run a mind-reading service here, sorry.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

IT recruiter sees staff shortages looming

This is just 2 small cuts from a article I've read. It's stats for Australia but I'm sure they shouldn't be much different over the World! Were are all safe! God bless Unix :cool: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IT recruitment firm Candle ICT is predicting a shortage... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
0 Replies

2. AIX

p595 LPAR no longer sees SAN boot disk

Hello, we have a wierd and urgent problem, with a few of our p595 LPARs running AIX 5.3. The LPARs ran AIX 5.3 TL 7 and booted off EMC SAN disks, using EMC Powerpath. Every boot we run "pprootdev on" and "pprootdev fix". We can issue "bosboot -a" and we can reboot the machines. Now, on two... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rwesterik
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mount --bind

I read it create hard link but I want to be sure, what does this command do exactly? Thank in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Linux Bind mount issues.

Hi All, we have an issue in bind mounting LINUX. we are able to see the bound mounts in mount command and df -h <file system name> but they are not visible in normal df -h command. all these mounts are local mounts. we have a /xyz is mount and abc is a directory in /xyz ( /xyz/abc ) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Help with autos and mount bind

I have a sftp server running on Centos 5.10. It servers as upload/download interface for three users who basically are chrooted to three different locations. User A -- > /home/REGIONA/ User B -- > /home/REGIONB/ User C -- > /home/REGIONC/ The users run certain application procedures on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick_here
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Does vsftpd support user access with client certificate with priv/pub key + vsftpd certificate?

:rolleyes:I am trying to setup all certificate based client-server environment in Linux using vsftpd and curl with openssl. I would like to make a user access with vsftpd certificate and user own client certificate (self-signed) with private/public key. I don't see google posts about the my plan... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Mount point bind issues

Hi ALL I am unable to do mount bind to connect new storage Once I run the below commands both file systems were empty Code: mount --bind /prod/OpenCSS /var/lib/test Code: echo "/prod/OpenCSS /var/lib/pgsql bind bind 0 0" >> /etc/fstab Please use code tags for code and data (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
9 Replies
LBCDCLIENT(1)							   User Commands						     LBCDCLIENT(1)

NAME
lbcdclient - Query a remote lbcd daemon for system load SYNOPSIS
lbcdclient [-2] [-s service[,service ...]] host ... DESCRIPTION
lbcdclient sends a query packet to a remote lbcd server and prints the results. The result output will look something like this: btime 1092858021 ctime 1092960298 utime 1092955199 load l1 96 l5 69 l15 57 total 0 unique 0 console 0 tmp full 0 P_tmpdir full 2 services 0 pads 0 0 service 0: weight 1 increment 1 btime is the time of the last system boot in seconds since epoch. ctime is the current system time in seconds since epoch. utime is the last modification time of the information about logged in users in seconds since epoch. The load line gives the one-minute (l1), five-minute (l5), and fifteen-minute (l15) load averages, multiplied by 100. The next line gives the count of logged-in users. total gives the count of all logged-in users, unique lists the total number of unique users, and console is 1 if a user is logged in to the console of the system. tmp full is the percentage used in the system /tmp directory and P_tmpdir full is the percentage full in the system /var/tmp directory. Finally, the last lines give information for each service, using the extended service response for the version three packet format. The first line gives the count of number of configured services minus one. (The pads numbers are reserved space in the packet and will gener- ally always be zero.) Then, each subsequent line lists the weights and increments for each service lbcd is monitoring on the system. If the -2 option is used, lbcdclient will send a version two packet instead, and the returned results will not include the services line and everything after that. OPTIONS
-2 Send a version two protocol packet instead of a version three packet. Version two doesn't support the separate service weights. -s service,[service ...] Request information for the specified service names. It's not entirely clear whether this works correctly. SEE ALSO
lbcd(8) The current version of this program is available from its web page at <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/lbcd/>. AUTHORS
Written by Larry Schwimmer. Currently maintained by Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>. 3.3.0 2006-10-06 LBCDCLIENT(1)