Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Why not? Phosphorus recycling Post 303045456 by vbe on Wednesday 25th of March 2020 02:13:51 PM
Old 03-25-2020
This User Gave Thanks to vbe For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

creating a menu for recycling and permanently deleting files.

Trying to alias rm to move files to a hidden trash directory in the bash shell. I've tried to create this alias numberous ways and it's just not working. Here's what I've tried, anyone have any suggestions. alias rm='mv $* ~/.trash' alias rm= 'mv$* ~/.trash' things like that... I've also... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: strmy_ngts
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Module for log recycling

hi......... can anyone suggest me how n where can i find the module used for recycling logs in Unix(some .so file is used i suppose).till date i have done it with scripting but maintaining the script is becoming difficult. many2 thanx in advance -manuj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manuj upadhyay
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX PID Recycling

Had a bizzare problem last night with one of our tools running on an AIX server that has not come up before. The tool has been in use for over a year without this problem showing up.The tool basically does this: -Kick off a background task and record the PIDGo and do a bunch of other taskswait for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
4 Replies

4. Web Development

Help me in automating the recycling of UNIX server

Hello everyone...I am very new to UNIX hence needs your help in below. i have written a script to change some configuration in property files and its working fine.but to reflect that change at the application i want to recycle WAS and ihs.i.e. run below start and stop commands at /usr/local/bin ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanaa
2 Replies
maptool(1)							   USER COMMANDS							maptool(1)

NAME
maptool - parse osm textfile and convert to Navit binfile format SYNOPSIS
For OSM XML data: bzcat planet.osm.bz2 | maptool mymap.bin [-h] [-2] [-5 <file>] [-6] [-a <level>] [-c] -[-d <connect string] [-e <phase>] [-i <file>] [-k] [-M] [-N] [-o] [-r <file>] [-s <phase>] [-S <size>] [-w] [-W] [-U] [-z <level>] For OSM Protobuf/PBF data: maptool --pro- tobuf -i planet.osm.pbf planet.bin [-h] [-2] [-5 <file>] [-6] [-a <level>] [-c] [-e <phase>] [-i <file>] [-k] [-M] [-N] [-o] [-P] [-r <file>] [-s <phase>] [-S <size>] [-w] [-W] [-U] [-z <level>] DESCRIPTION
maptool parses osm textfile and converts it to Navit binfile format OPTIONS
-h (--help) display a short help message -2 (--dowai2poi) convert ways and polygons to POIs when applicable -4 (--md5) set file where to write md5 sum -6 (--64bit) set zip 64 bit compression -a (--attr-debug-level) <level> control which data is included in the debug attribute -c (--dump-coordinates) dump coordinates after phase 1 -d (--db) <connect string> get osm data out of a postgresql database with osm simple scheme and given connect string -e (--end) <phase> end at specified phase -i (--input-file) <file> specify the input file name (OSM), overrules default stdin -k (--keep-tmpfiles) do not delete tmp files after processing. useful to reuse them -N (--nodes-only) process only nodes -o (--coverage) converts every street to street_converage, resulting in a big fat black line. You can overlay this map with another vector map or image map, and every street you will still see is missing in the -o map -P (--protobuf) input file is protobuf -r (--rule-file) <file> read mapping rules from specified file -s (--start) <phase> start at specified phase -S (--slice-size) <phrase> defines the amount of memory to use, in bytes. Default is 1GB -w (--dedupe-ways) ensure no duplicate ways or nodes. useful when using several input files -W (--ways-only) process only ways -U (--unknown-country) add objects with unknown country to index -z (--compression-level) <level> set the compression level BUGS
Should you find one, please report it : http://trac.navit-project.org AUTHOR
The navit Team - http://www.navit-project.org SEE ALSO
navit(1) $Revision$ $Date$ maptool(1)