Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045372 by Neo on Wednesday 18th of March 2020 12:29:46 PM
Old 03-18-2020
OK... this new code works as intended:

Code:
  #code to deal with how discourse tags the first post in a topic in the post_custom_fields table
    $query = 'SELECT firstpostid FROM thread WHERE threadid =' . $action['threadid'] . ' LIMIT 1';
    $threadinfo = $vbulletin->db->query_first($query);
    if ($threadinfo['firstpostid'] == $action['postid']) {
        $action['postid'] = 'thread-' . $action['threadid'];
    }

Cleaning up the discourse database up for another test by running:

Code:
# rake posts:delete_all_likes
    36980 / 105653 ( 35.0%)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
RAKE(1) 						 Ruby Programmers Reference Guide						   RAKE(1)

NAME
rake -- Ruby Make SYNOPSIS
rake [--f Rakefile] [--version] [-CGNPgnqstv] [-D [PATTERN]] [-E CODE] [-I LIBDIR] [-R RAKELIBDIR] [-T [PATTERN]] [-e CODE] [-p CODE] [-r MODULE] [--rules] [variable=value] target ... DESCRIPTION
Rake is a simple ruby(1) build program with capabilities similar to the regular make(1) command. Rake has the following features: o Rakefiles (Rake's version of Makefiles) are completely defined in standard Ruby syntax. No XML files to edit. No quirky Makefile syntax to worry about (is that a tab or a space?). o Users can specify tasks with prerequisites. o Rake supports rule patterns to synthesize implicit tasks. o Flexible FileLists that act like arrays but know about manipulating file names and paths. o A library of prepackaged tasks to make building rakefiles easier. OPTIONS
--version Display the program version. -C --classic-namespace Put Task and FileTask in the top level namespace -D [PATTERN] --describe [PATTERN] Describe the tasks (matching optional PATTERN), then exit. -E CODE --execute-continue CODE Execute some Ruby code, then continue with normal task processing. -G --no-system --nosystem Use standard project Rakefile search paths, ignore system wide rakefiles. -I LIBDIR --libdir LIBDIR Include LIBDIR in the search path for required modules. -N --no-search --nosearch Do not search parent directories for the Rakefile. -P --prereqs Display the tasks and dependencies, then exit. -R RAKELIBDIR --rakelib RAKELIBDIR --rakelibdir RAKELIBDIR Auto-import any .rake files in RAKELIBDIR. (default is rakelib ) -T [PATTERN] --tasks [PATTERN] Display the tasks (matching optional PATTERN) with descriptions, then exit. -e CODE --execute CODE Execute some Ruby code and exit. -f FILE --rakefile FILE Use FILE as the rakefile. -h --help Prints a summary of options. -g --system Using system wide (global) rakefiles (usually ~/.rake/*.rake ). -n --dry-run Do a dry run without executing actions. -p CODE --execute-print CODE Execute some Ruby code, print the result, then exit. -q --quiet Do not log messages to standard output. -r MODULE --require MODULE Require MODULE before executing rakefile. -s --silent Like --quiet, but also suppresses the 'in directory' announcement. -t --trace Turn on invoke/execute tracing, enable full backtrace. -v --verbose Log message to standard output (default). --rules Trace the rules resolution. SEE ALSO
ruby(1) make(1) http://rake.rubyforge.org/ REPORTING BUGS
Bugs, features requests and other issues can be logged at <http://onestepback.org/redmine/projects/show/rake>. You will need an account to before you can post issues. Register at <http://onestepback.org/redmine/account/register>. Or you can send an email to the author. AUTHOR
Rake is written by Jim Weirich <jim@weirichhouse.org> UNIX
November 7, 2012 UNIX