Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045289 by Neo on Sunday 15th of March 2020 10:45:37 PM
Old 03-15-2020
Moving right along..... no apparent errors in the modifications included in the Ruby migration script, vbulletin_neo4.rb :

Code:
importing groups..
       20 / 20 (100.0%)  [49738 items/min]    
importing users
   138160 / 138160 (100.0%)  [407 items/min]       ]  
Creating groups membership...
    Done
importing all forums  top level categories...
      119 / 119 (100.0%)  [423 items/min] 
importing topics...
   171065 / 240534 ( 71.1%)

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
Progress(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       Progress(3)

NAME
Time::Progress - Elapsed and estimated finish time reporting. SYNOPSIS
use Time::Progress; # autoflush to get working $| = 1; # get new `timer' my $p = new Time::Progress; # restart and report progress $p->restart; sleep 5; # or do some work here print $p->report( "done %p elapsed: %L (%l sec), ETA %E (%e sec) ", 50 ); # set min and max values $p->attr( min => 2, max => 20 ); # restart `timer' $p->restart; my $c; for( $c = 2; $c <= 20; $c++ ) { # print progress bar and percentage done print $p->report( "eta: %E min, %40b %p ", $c ); sleep 1; # work... } # stop timer $p->stop; # report times print $p->elapsed_str; DESCRIPTION
Shortest time interval that can be measured is 1 second. The available methods are: new my $p = new Time::Progress; Returns new object of Time::Progress class and starts the timer. It also sets min and max values to 0 and 100, so the next report calls will default to percents range. restart restarts the timer and clears the stop mark. optionally restart() may act also as attr() for setting attributes: $p->restart( min => 1, max => 5 ); is the same as: $p->attr( min => 1, max => 5 ); $p->restart(); If you need to count things, you can set just 'max' attribute since 'min' is already set to 0 when object is constructed by new(): $p->restart( max => 42 ); stop Sets the stop mark. this is only useful if you do some work, then finish, then do some work that shouldn't be timed and finally report. Something like: $p->restart; # do some work here... $p->stop; # do some post-work here print $p->report; # `post-work' will not be timed Stop is useless if you want to report time as soon as work is finished like: $p->restart; # do some work here... print $p->report; continue Clears the stop mark. (mostly useless, perhaps you need to restart?) attr Sets and returns internal values for attributes. Available attributes are: min This is the min value of the items that will follow (used to calculate estimated finish time) max This is the max value of all items in the even (also used to calculate estimated finish time) format This is the default report format. It is used if report is called without parameters. attr returns array of the set attributes: my ( $new_min, $new_max ) = $p->attr( min => 1, max => 5 ); If you want just to get values use undef: my $old_format = $p->attr( format => undef ); This way of handling attributes is a bit heavy but saves a lot of attribute handling functions. attr will complain if you pass odd number of parameters. report report is the most complex method in this package. :) expected arguments are: $p->report( format, [current_item] ); format is string that will be used for the result string. Recognized special sequences are: %l elapsed seconds %L elapsed time in minutes in format MM:SS %e remaining seconds %E remaining time in minutes in format MM:SS %p percentage done in format PPP.P% %f estimated finish time in format returned by localtime() %b %B progress bar which looks like: ##############...................... %b takes optional width: %40b -- 40-chars wide bar %9b -- 9-chars wide bar %b -- 79-chars wide bar (default) Parameters can be ommited and then default format set with attr will be used. Sequences 'L', 'l', 'E' and 'e' can have width also: %10e %5l ... Estimate time calculations can be used only if min and max values are set (see attr method) and current item is passed to report! if you want to use the default format but still have estimates use it like this: $p->format( undef, 45 ); If you don't give current item (step) or didn't set proper min/max value then all estimate sequences will have value `n/a'. You can freely mix reports during the same event. elapsed estimate helpers -- return elapsed/estimate seconds. elapsed_str estimate_str helpers -- return elapsed/estimated string in format: "elapsed time is MM:SS min. " "remaining time is MM:SS min. " all helpers need one argument--current item. FORMAT EXAMPLES
# $c is current element (step) reached # for the examples: min = 0, max = 100, $c = 33.3 print $p->report( "done %p elapsed: %L (%l sec), ETA %E (%e sec) ", $c ); # prints: # done 33.3% elapsed time 0:05 (5 sec), ETA 0:07 (7 sec) print $p->report( "%45b %p ", $c ); # prints: # ###############.............................. 33.3% print $p->report( "done %p ETA %f ", $c ); # prints: # done 33.3% ETA Sun Oct 21 16:50:57 2001 AUTHOR
Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski "Cade" <cade@biscom.net> <cade@datamax.bg> <cade@cpan.org> http://cade.datamax.bg perl v5.16.2 2010-09-10 Progress(3)