Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lftp mirror pattern
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Lftp mirror pattern Post 303045266 by indeed_1 on Sunday 15th of March 2020 01:15:42 AM
Old 03-15-2020
Here is my script, and I try every command you mention but it always copy all directories not content of latest with 8 digit number pattern!

Code:
#!/bin/bash
DATE=`date +%Y%m%d -d "1 days ago"`

USER='user'
PASS='pass'

HOST='192.168.1.1'
LOCAL_BACKUP_DIR='/app/'${DATE}''
REMOTE_DIR='/app/log'

mkdir -p '/app/'${DATE}''

lftp -u $USER,$PASS $HOST <<EOF
set ftp:ssl-protect-data true
set ftp:ssl-force true
set ssl:verify-certificate no
cd $REMOTE_DIR
lcd $LOCAL_BACKUP_DIR

mirror --include "$(ls -pt | grep -Em1 '[0-9]{8}/$')"*

quit
EOF

output:
Code:
Fabric 
Test 
Test2

expected output:

Code:
customers1 
customers2 
customers3

Last edited by indeed_1; 03-15-2020 at 05:05 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LFTP Mirroring

LFTP Mirroring We are planning to use lftp to mirror some of the files and directories on to the remote server. What we exactly want to do is mirror some of the directories and exclude some of the the directories from "/" i.e. main root. . What lftp is doing is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerarora
0 Replies

2. Solaris

ZFS Mirror versus Hardware Mirror

I've looked a little but haven't found a solid answer, assuming there is one. What's better, hardware mirroring or ZFS mirroring? Common practice for us was to use the raid controllers on the Sun x86 servers. Now we've been using ZFS mirroring since U6. Any performance difference? Any other... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lespaul20
3 Replies

3. Solaris

What is mirror and sub mirror in RAID -1 SVM

Hi , I am new to SVM .when i try to learn RAID 1 , first they are creating two RAID 0 strips through metainit d51 1 1 c0t0d0s2 metainit d52 1 1 c1t0d0s2 In the next step metainit d50 -m d51 d50: Mirror is setup next step is metaattach d50 d52 d50 : submirror d52 is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lftp: Option to lftp a file, wait and download a file as soon as its created

Please let me know what is lftp options combination to wait and download a file from target as soon as its gets created. I tried with different options but not able to get it working as I need any help would be appreciated (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmkux
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

What is the difference between DRD and Root Mirror Disk using LVM mirror ?

what is the difference between DRD and Root Mirror Disk using LVM mirror ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Lftp issue

I installed KVM and configured two virtual machines in it server1.example.com(192.168.100.193) and tester1.example.com(192.168.100.230).I want to access server1.example.com from tester1.example.com over lftp.As far as networking is concerned between both I do have some doubts. I tried ping and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shazgaurav
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lftp operation

dear all, I need to get files from ftp when only files consist of words 'EUROPE' ftp sources in folder /ftp1/ftp2/ftp3/201409 files inside /ftp1/ftp2/ftp3/201409is as below 201409_EUROPE_citizen.txt 201409_EUROPE_natality.txt 201409_EUROPE_occupancy.txt 201409_ASIA_citizen.txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radius
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp is not working.how to replace lftp with expect utility using same .cfg file.

We have lftp command inside shell file. which is intern calling .cfg file for transferring the file from one server to other. Below command to not working. lftp -e "set net:max-retries 1; set net:reconnect-interval-base 1; put -E -O /destinationdir/inbox/ /sourcedir/test.txt; bye" -u... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnsnow
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error with LFTP

I use below ftp command to push the file from UNIX server to Mainframe system. (lftp -d -e "set ftp:passive-mode false; put -a ${SPOOLFILE} -o ${FNAME}; exit" -u ${id},${paswd} ${host} ) >> $ftplog To ftp the file successfully i need to get the out put for FNAME as "'filename'" (double... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
5 Replies
ACCOUNTING(1)                                                         SMPPPD                                                         ACCOUNTING(1)

NAME
accounting - calculates statistics about your internet connections DESCRIPTION
accounting is a simple program to calculate statistics about your internet dial-up connections that are started and stopped by either ifup and ifdown or by a frontend to smpppd like cinternet , qinternet or kinternet. OPTIONS
These options are recognized by accounting. If a long option shows an argument as mandatory, then it is mandatory for the equivalent short option also. -l, --last=NUM Only consider the last NUM connections. -a, --after=DATE Only consider connections started after DATE. DATE is a date with optional time in ISO 8601 format, e.g. `2002-12-24 20:15:00'. Note that a date without time is treated as if the time is 00:00:00. Hence connections started on the specified date are consid- ered. -b, --before=DATE Only consider connections started before DATE. -u, --user=USER Only consider connections started by user USER. --this-year Only consider connections started this year. --last-year Only consider connections started last year. --this-month Only consider connections started this month. --last-month Only consider connections started last month. --this-week Only consider connections started this week. --last-week Only consider connections started last week. --today Only consider connections started today. --yesterday Only consider connections started yesterday. --per-year Show summaries on a per year basis. --per-month Show summaries on a per month basis. --per-week Show summaries on a per week basis. --per-day Show summaries on a per day basis. -c, --connections Only list the connections but do not show provider statistics. -p, --providers Do not list the connections only show the provider statistics. --connection-format=FORMAT The names of the columns to print in the connection list. The names must be separated by a comma. Known column names are time, type, provider, user, status, duration, rx, tx, rxtx, averx, avetx and averxtx. Each name may be appended by a colon and a number indicating the width for the column, e.g. provider:25. The value will not be truncated if the width is too small. --provider-format=FORMAT The names of the columns to print in the provider list equivalent to the --connection-format option. Known column names are provider, number, duration, rx, tx, rxtx, aveduration, averx, avetx and averxtx. --local Display all dates in local time. Also interpret dates on the command line in local time. This is the default. --utc Display all dates in UTC. Also interpret dates on the command line in UTC. --script[=STYLE] Format output for script. Known styles are c and sh. -f, --file=NAME Use a different file with accounting information. --report-errors Report erros in the accounting file. --version Show program version and exit. --help Show help information and exit. NOTES
All informations are only obtained through the accounting log. Hence the informations, esp. the data volume, of currently active connec- tions is not accurate. If you want the know the status of a connection, use ifstatus or a frontend to smpppd like cinternet , qinternet or kinternet instead. The user field is empty for connections started by a remote frontend of smpppd. BUGS
Not yet implemented for ISDN (ippp). FILES
/var/log/smpppd/accounting.log File containing accounting information. SEE ALSO
kinternet, qinternet, cinternet(1), smpppd(8), smpppd-ifcfg(8). AUTHOR
Arvin Schnell <arvin@suse.de> SuSE December 2002 ACCOUNTING(1)