Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL Post 303045168 by Neo on Friday 13th of March 2020 12:31:55 AM
Old 03-13-2020
Yes, I agree many company will not permit an app like Telegram, especially a big company like yours.

On this point, I cannot advise how to proceed because your companies risk management team will set the policy of what can and cannot be done.

Always work with your IT risk management team in a step-by-step manner, because they are important partners in IT projects!
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Can't uninstall MYSQL from RED HAT ES

Hi Everyone Could you kindly advise on how I should do a chkconfig and uninstalling mysql rpm on Red hat ES.Please check the errors that I'm getting below. :eek: I need to uninstall MySQL completely from my linux system ver 2.4.21-37 and use the chkconfig command to switch it on... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
15 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples

I'm currently looking into ways to integrate the Telegram API into the forums: Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples I'm thinking, first off, to use the Telegram API to get forum alerts and notifications (to Bot or Not?). Second, I thinking of ways to more deeply integrate Telegram into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. Web Development

Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR

This problem has been killing me all day, and I cannot solve it. Basically, I am using node.js with the mysql module and it will not connect to the database. Here is the JS code snippet in node.js: app.get("/test", function(req, res) { var mysql = require("mysql"); var con =... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats

After setting up MQTT and testing some ESP8266 and ESP32 modules, where I noted that testing in Programming ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages, I was so impressed with MQTT that I installed MQTT on three different computers, instantly and... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino

I have just completed the first phase of integrating all these devices and technologies: MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, and the Arduino Uno The glue that binds all this together is MQTT. In fact, MQTT makes this kind of integration nearly trivial to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
The eXtented eXosip stack(3)					    libeXosip2					      The eXtented eXosip stack(3)

NAME
The eXtented eXosip stack - libeXosip2 Version 3.6.0 Modules How-To initialize libeXosip2. How-To initiate, modify or terminate calls. How-To send or update registrations. Detailed Description libeXosip2 Version 3.6.0 See also: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/exosip What is eXosip libeXosip2 implements the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP -rfc3261-) libeXosip2 is GPL (COPYING). Please understand the licencing details before using it! For any use of this library beyond the rights granted to you by the GPL license, please contact my company at jack@atosc.org. What is the relation between osip &; eXosip2 The GNU osip stack is the first step needed to implement SIP applications. As a low layer stack, there is no limitation in the way to use it, but the very large API makes it rather complex and not suitable for beginners. The eXtended eXosip library is based on osip and implements a lot more SIP stuff so you can quickly build compliant SIP applications. The API is enough flexible to allow you to control and complete SIP messages. Thus, it keeps the stack extensible. While osip can be used for any SIP applications, eXosip2 only provide APIs to control endpoints. What is SIP SIP is an IP telephony protocol made by the IETF. It is an effort to create a simple (telephony is never simple) and powerful protocol for next generation telephony systems. SIP features SIP is not just about telephony. It's much more that what you expect from phones. SIP means mobility, video, textual call information, file exchange, instant messaging, presence support and much more! eXosip2 is free software As eXosip2 is GPL, you MUST choose to release your SIP applications based on eXosip2 under the GPL license. For any use of this library beyond the rights granted to you by the GPL license, please contact my company at jack@atosc.org. With oSIP (which is LGPL), you still have the choice to implement close source application and link with oSIP. For the benefit of the community (and for your own benefit), please consider implementing your application in GPL. Still with osip, you have to respect the license terms. Mainly, users of your software must be able to fix bugs in osip themselves. (they must have the source code, be able to compile it and link your product with the new version.) Thanks Thanks to all the contributors and to all bug reporters. Enjoy osip! Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 The eXtented eXosip stack(3)