Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Telegram Object Detection Bot using Node-RED and TensorFlow Object Detection on macOS Post 303045104 by Neo on Thursday 12th of March 2020 01:20:37 AM
Old 03-12-2020
Success!

After running for 4 days (LOL) and detecting the sun as "oven" and moving leaves on a bonsai tree as "airplane" and "keyboard", a small bird flew in and perched itself right on the balcony rail, and my MuppetBot detected "bird".... LOL

My wife was watching the coronavirus updates on the local news and excitedly yelled "A bird is in your camera view! Did you get it!"... hahah. I checked, and sure enough, "bird". LOL

Little MuppetBot is certainly far from perfect (I need to install a more robust (large, slower) TF object detection model, but have been busy on the test migration project....).

Check it out Smilie

Telegram Object Detection Bot using Node-RED and TensorFlow Object Detection on macOS-img_72895d753aba-1jpeg
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

virus detection

IS there virus software for unix? I worked in a Solaris environment and dont remember having anything. I also ask because the current enviroment i am working on is Microsoft and they argue that they do not use unix because of virus detection. Any input would be greatly appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbonilla
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

modem detection

How to get information that where is my modem configured in /dev. I have two modems configured in my device .. one is USB and other is PCI modem.. USB is detected as /dev/USB0. but how to see about PCI modem? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: s123.radha
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am new to PHP and UNIX. I am using Apache to do my testing on a Windows Vista machine. I am getting this error when I am trying to connect to a web service. I did a search and did not see any posts that pertain to this. Here is my function: <?php function TRECSend($a, $b, $c, $d,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EddiRae
0 Replies

4. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

5. Programming

How to initialize an object with another object of different class?

How to initialize an object of class say "A", with an object of type say "B". The following code give the error message "error: conversion from âAâ to non-scalar type âBâ requested" #include <iostream> using namespace std; class B; class A{ public: A() { cout <<"\nA()" << endl; } ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techmonk
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples

I'm currently looking into ways to integrate the Telegram API into the forums: Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples I'm thinking, first off, to use the Telegram API to get forum alerts and notifications (to Bot or Not?). Second, I thinking of ways to more deeply integrate Telegram into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino

I have just completed the first phase of integrating all these devices and technologies: MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, and the Arduino Uno The glue that binds all this together is MQTT. In fact, MQTT makes this kind of integration nearly trivial to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Programming

Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL

Yesterday, I announced the first release of a "Telegram Computer Trivia Bot" in this post: Play Computer Trivia on Telegram In this post, I will provide a high level overview of the application. The main components in this application are: Node-RED LAMP (Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP)... (7 Replies)
7 Replies
BRCTL(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  BRCTL(1)

NAME
brctl -- Manage the CloudDocs daemon SYNOPSIS
brctl <command> [command-options and arguments] DESCRIPTION
brctl understands the following commands: diagnose [options] [<diagnosis-output-path>] diagnose and collect logs -M,--collect-mobile-documents[=<container>] (default: all containers) -s,--sysdiagnose Do not collect what's already part of sysdiagnose -n,--name=<name> Change the device name [<diagnosis-output-path>] Specifies the output path of the diagnosis; -n becomes useless. download <path> download a local copy of the document at this path evict <path> evict the local copy of the document at this path log [options] [<command>] -c,--color[={yes,no}] turn on or off color use -d,--path=<logs-dir> use <logs-dir> instead of default -H,--home=<home-dir> use this as the ~ prefix, to look for ~/L/ -f,--filter=<predicate> only show lines matching predicate -m,--multiline[={yes,no}] turn on or off multiple line logging -n=<number> number of initial lines to display -p,--page use paging -w,--wait wait for new logs continuously (syslog -w) -t,--shorten Shorten UUIDs, paths, etc -s,--digest Only print digest logs dump [options] [<container>] dump the CloudDocs database -o,--output=<file-path> redirect output to <file-path> -d,--database-path=<db-path> Use the database at <db-path> [<container>] the container to be dumped monitor [options] <container> use NSMetadataQuery to monitor the container -S,--scope=<scope> restrict the NSMDQ scope to DOCS, DATA, or BOTH versions [options] <path> [ALL|etags...] list the non-local versions of the document at this path. -a,--all List all non-local versions including those that are locally cached SEE ALSO
bird(8) Mac OS May 31, 2019 Mac OS