Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Telegram Object Detection Bot using Node-RED and TensorFlow Object Detection on macOS Post 303045104 by Neo on Thursday 12th of March 2020 01:20:37 AM
Old 03-12-2020
Success!

After running for 4 days (LOL) and detecting the sun as "oven" and moving leaves on a bonsai tree as "airplane" and "keyboard", a small bird flew in and perched itself right on the balcony rail, and my MuppetBot detected "bird".... LOL

My wife was watching the coronavirus updates on the local news and excitedly yelled "A bird is in your camera view! Did you get it!"... hahah. I checked, and sure enough, "bird". LOL

Little MuppetBot is certainly far from perfect (I need to install a more robust (large, slower) TF object detection model, but have been busy on the test migration project....).

Check it out Smilie

Telegram Object Detection Bot using Node-RED and TensorFlow Object Detection on macOS-img_72895d753aba-1jpeg
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

virus detection

IS there virus software for unix? I worked in a Solaris environment and dont remember having anything. I also ask because the current enviroment i am working on is Microsoft and they argue that they do not use unix because of virus detection. Any input would be greatly appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbonilla
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

modem detection

How to get information that where is my modem configured in /dev. I have two modems configured in my device .. one is USB and other is PCI modem.. USB is detected as /dev/USB0. but how to see about PCI modem? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: s123.radha
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am new to PHP and UNIX. I am using Apache to do my testing on a Windows Vista machine. I am getting this error when I am trying to connect to a web service. I did a search and did not see any posts that pertain to this. Here is my function: <?php function TRECSend($a, $b, $c, $d,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EddiRae
0 Replies

4. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

5. Programming

How to initialize an object with another object of different class?

How to initialize an object of class say "A", with an object of type say "B". The following code give the error message "error: conversion from âAâ to non-scalar type âBâ requested" #include <iostream> using namespace std; class B; class A{ public: A() { cout <<"\nA()" << endl; } ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techmonk
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples

I'm currently looking into ways to integrate the Telegram API into the forums: Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples I'm thinking, first off, to use the Telegram API to get forum alerts and notifications (to Bot or Not?). Second, I thinking of ways to more deeply integrate Telegram into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino

I have just completed the first phase of integrating all these devices and technologies: MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, and the Arduino Uno The glue that binds all this together is MQTT. In fact, MQTT makes this kind of integration nearly trivial to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Programming

Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL

Yesterday, I announced the first release of a "Telegram Computer Trivia Bot" in this post: Play Computer Trivia on Telegram In this post, I will provide a high level overview of the application. The main components in this application are: Node-RED LAMP (Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP)... (7 Replies)
7 Replies
Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords(3)

NAME
Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords - Restricted "keywords" in Moose VERSION
version 2.1202 DESCRIPTION
Moose exports a number of sugar functions in order to emulate Perl built-in keywords. These can cause clashes with other user-defined functions. This document provides a list of those keywords for easy reference. The 'meta' keyword "use Moose" adds a method called "meta" to your class. If this conflicts with a method or function you are using, you can rename it, or prevent it from being installed entirely. To do this, pass the "-meta_name" option when you "use Moose". For instance: # install it under a different name use Moose -meta_name => 'moose_meta'; # don't install it at all use Moose -meta_name => undef; Moose Keywords If you are using Moose or Moose::Role it is best to avoid these keywords: extends with has before after around super override inner augment confess blessed Moose::Util::TypeConstraints Keywords If you are using Moose::Util::TypeConstraints it is best to avoid these keywords: type subtype class_type role_type maybe_type duck_type as where message inline_as coerce from via enum find_type_constraint register_type_constraint Avoiding collisions Turning off Moose To remove the sugar functions Moose exports, just add "no Moose" at the bottom of your code: package Thing; use Moose; # code here no Moose; This will unexport the sugar functions that Moose originally exported. The same will also work for Moose::Role and Moose::Util::TypeConstraints. Sub::Exporter features Moose, Moose::Role and Moose::Util::TypeConstraints all use Sub::Exporter to handle all their exporting needs. This means that all the features that Sub::Exporter provides are also available to them. For instance, with Sub::Exporter you can rename keywords, like so: package LOL::Cat; use Moose 'has' => { -as => 'i_can_haz' }; i_can_haz 'cheeseburger' => ( is => 'rw', trigger => sub { print "NOM NOM" } ); LOL::Cat->new->cheeseburger('KTHNXBYE'); See the Sub::Exporter docs for more information. namespace::autoclean and namespace::clean You can also use namespace::autoclean to clean up your namespace. This will remove all imported functions from your namespace. Note that if you are importing functions that are intended to be used as methods (this includes overload, due to internal implementation details), it will remove these as well. Another option is to use namespace::clean directly, but you must be careful not to remove "meta" when doing so: package Foo; use Moose; use namespace::clean -except => 'meta'; # ... SEE ALSO
Moose Moose::Role Moose::Util::TypeConstraints Sub::Exporter namespace::autoclean namespace::clean AUTHORS
o Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> o Dave Rolsky <autarch@urth.org> o Jesse Luehrs <doy@tozt.net> o Shawn M Moore <code@sartak.org> o XXXX XXX'XX (Yuval Kogman) <nothingmuch@woobling.org> o Karen Etheridge <ether@cpan.org> o Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> o Hans Dieter Pearcey <hdp@weftsoar.net> o Chris Prather <chris@prather.org> o Matt S Trout <mst@shadowcat.co.uk> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-19 Moose::Cookbook::Snack::Keywords(3)