Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11 link aggregation with multiple VLANs - not working Post 303045089 by solaris_1977 on Wednesday 11th of March 2020 06:54:26 PM
Old 03-11-2020
I was able to figure it out and able to configure. Thanks for the help

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Link Aggregation

Hi there I have a requirement to provide failover to our customer boxes in case of interface / switch failure, I have been looking at Solaris Link Aggregation with LACP and I wanted to ask a question Ive seen multiple websites that say the following Does this also mean that if the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Link Aggregation and LACP

Hi there I have a requirement to provide failover to our customer boxes in case of interface / switch failure, I have been looking at Solaris Link Aggregation with LACP and I wanted to ask a question Ive seen multiple websites that say the following Does this also mean that if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

3. AIX

Link aggregation with hacmp ?

Hi, I need to setup a hacmp cluster (my first one, we usually use VCS on AIX), but I require more network bandwith than a normal gigabit etherchannel setup can provide, so I am thinking about using linkaggregation - 2 active adapters to one switch and a single backup adapter to another switch... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Link aggregation

Me again :) I'm trying to find a page describing the L2, L3 und L4 modes of dladm. It's nice to read "hashed by ip header", but how should I use that? On the file-server it's ok to have the six interfaces serving six clients each on it's own. But an rsync connection via switch between two... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: PatrickBaer
8 Replies

5. IP Networking

Interface bonding / Link aggregation (Multiple)

Hello, I've been using mode 4 with four slaves, however looking at ifconfig showed that the traffic was not balanced correctly between the interfaces, the outgoing traffic has been alot higher on the last slave. Example: eth0 RX 123.2 GiB TX 22.5 GiB eth1 RX 84.8 GiB TX 8.3 GiB eth2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TehOne
3 Replies

6. Solaris

solaris link aggregation problem , once i reboot it is not showing, not able to ping the default gat

Hi All, I am trying to aggregate the NIC's,(igb2 and igb3) (igb0 is used by the physical system and igb1 is used by primary-vsw0) to create the domains on that for faster data transfer, I followed the process for creating the aggregation, dladm create-aggr -d igb2 -d igb3 1 after creating the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buildscm
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Link aggregation issues Solaris 10

I have setup link aggregation with 3 interfaces on my solaris 10 system. All looks good but my problem is that the traffic is only going out bge0 and not the other 2 links. bash-4.3# dladm show-aggr -s key:33 ipackets rbytes opackets obytes %ipkts %opkts ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: primeaup
3 Replies

8. IP Networking

Link Aggregation

Hi ihave three link of internet and iwant to put one linux front of a firewall that this three linux speard firewall such az load balance and fialover but dont close any port and protocol and only firewall have been internet what way can i use for it ? are there any script and services do that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris link aggregation not working as expected

Hi, This is Solaris-10 x86 platform. I am not able to ping gateway associated with aggr50001. I am not getting idea, where could be issue. Please advise. # netstat -nr Routing Table: IPv4 Destination Gateway Flags Ref Use Interface --------------------... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
10 Replies
GENLIB_UNFLATTEN_LOFIG.3(October 1, 1997)								 GENLIB_UNFLATTEN_LOFIG.3(October 1, 1997)

NAME
UNFLATTEN_LOFIG - creates a hierarchy level from instances in the current logical figure SYNOPSYS
#include <genlib.h> void GENLIB_UNFLATTEN_LOFIG(figurename, instancename, list_of_instances, 0) char *figurename; char *instancename; char *list_of_instances; ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr PARAMETERS
figurename Name of the figure of the new hierarchy to be created instancename Name to be given at the instanciation of figurename into the current structual figure list_of_instances List of strings representing the instances to be inserted into the new figure DESCRIPTION
UNFLATTEN_LOFIG creates a new level of hierarchy, whose model name will be figurename, and instanciate it under the name instancename in the current figure. The instances whose name belong to the list_of_instances parameters are added in the new figure, and destroyed from the current figure. EXAMPLE
#include <genlib.h> main() { /* Create a figure to work on */ GENLIB_DEF_LOFIG("mycell"); . . . /* Place an instance */ GENLIB_LOINS("model","instance", "sig1", "sig2", EOL); /* flatten an instance */ GENLIB_UNFLATTEN_LOFIG("newfig", "newins", "instance", ..., 0); /* Save all that on disk */ GENLIB_SAVE_LOFIG(); } SEE ALSO
genlib(1), GENLIB_FLATTEN_LOFIG(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. PROCEDURAL GENERATION LANGUAGE
ASIM/LIP6 GENLIB_UNFLATTEN_LOFIG.3(October 1, 1997)