Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users PHP FPM and HTTP configuration Post 303045067 by Peasant on Wednesday 11th of March 2020 11:44:44 AM
Old 03-11-2020
The number of php-fpm process should differ from server to server and from second to second, since it is load & configuration dependent.
ps and counting will not get you far.

Compare configuration files /etc/opt/rh/rh-php71/php-fpm.conf from both boxes using diff or similar utility.
Check for min/max parameters and pm=<value> especially.

Read about php-fpm to understand the values and behavior.

Hope that helps
Regards
Peasant.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

http(port 80) configuration inet file

Hello everybody !! I am new to Linux and need your help. I want to configure http(port 80) in Linux inet file. This will help me give http access to outside users .Could anybody help me in this regard ? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikasdeshmukh
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

php http exploit method - pbsync hack question

I'm dealing with a website that was recently blocked by the webhost because pbsync was found on the server. I'd like for someone to give me 'a tutorial' if you will or guidance on how they are able to accomplish the below scenario.. index.php consist primarily of these tables with the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpfreak
2 Replies

3. Programming

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
0 Replies

4. Programming

Need a help in automating the http authenticated web page - via PHP scripting

Hi all, Need a help in PHP scripting. Am automating a process in web page. The process is 1. i have to open that web page using the user credentials (Username and password). 2. select a drop down and click submit button. 3. Then check for the status of the page. Please help me how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to find time difference between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in access.log

Hi, I'm trying to write a script to determine the time gap between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in the HTTP Servers access log. Normally client will do HTTP PUT to push content e.g. file_1.txt and 21 seconds later it will do HTTP DELETE, but sometimes the time varies causing some issues... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Settings in php-fpm

hi I have created several pools , In the directory /etc/php-fpm.d/ The pool's requirements are as follows listen = 127.0.0.1:9001 listen.owner = mn listen.group = mn And other settings Virtual Host Settings <VirtualHost 192.168.20.245:80> ServerName mn DocumentRoot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Problem in settings php-fpm

hi I've used apache and php-fpm Handlers on my web server Web pages open at very low speeds And some pages give 503 errors I get the following warnings in php-fpm Alerts in php-fpm NOTICE: child 17630 started WARNING: child 16165 exited on signal 15 (SIGTERM) after 666.682314... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mnnn
1 Replies
scalac(1)							   USER COMMANDS							 scalac(1)

NAME
scalac - Compiler for the Scala 2 language SYNOPSIS
scalac [ <options> ] <source files> PARAMETERS
<options> Command line options. See OPTIONS below. <source files> One or more source files to be compiled (such as MyClass.scala). OPTIONS
The compiler has a set of standard options that are supported on the current development environment and will be supported in future releases. An additional set of non-standard options are specific to the current virtual machine implementation and are subject to change in the future. Non-standard options begin with -X. Standard Options -g:{none,source,line,vars,notc} "none" generates no debugging info, "source" generates only the source file attribute, "line" generates source and line number information, "vars" generates source, line number and local variable information, "notc" generates all of the above and will not perform tail call optimization. -nowarn Generate no warnings -verbose Output messages about what the compiler is doing -deprecation Indicate whether source should be compiled with deprecation information; defaults to off (accepted values are: on, off, yes and no) Available since Scala version 2.2.1 -unchecked Enable detailed unchecked warnings Non variable type-arguments in type patterns are unchecked since they are eliminated by erasure Available since Scala version 2.3.0 -classpath <path> Specify where to find user class files (on Unix-based systems a colon-separated list of paths, on Windows-based systems, a semi- colon-separate list of paths). This does not override the built-in ("boot") search path. The default class path is the current directory. Setting the CLASSPATH variable or using the -classpath command-line option over- rides that default, so if you want to include the current directory in the search path, you must include "." in the new settings. -sourcepath <path> Specify where to find input source files. -bootclasspath <path> Override location of bootstrap class files (where to find the standard built-in classes, such as "scala.List"). -extdirs <dirs> Override location of installed extensions. -d <directory> Specify where to place generated class files. -encoding <encoding> Specify character encoding used by source files. The default value is platform-specific (Linux: "UTF8", Windows: "Cp1252"). Executing the following code in the Scala interpreter will return the default value on your system: scala> new java.io.InputStreamReader(System.in).getEncoding -target: <target> Specify which backend to use (jvm-1.5,msil). The default value is "jvm-1.5" (was "jvm-1.4" up to Scala version 2.6.1). -print Print program with all Scala-specific features removed -optimise Generates faster bytecode by applying optimisations to the program -explaintypes Explain type errors in more detail. -uniqid Print identifiers with unique names (debugging option). -version Print product version and exit. -help Print a synopsis of standard options. Advanced Options -Xassem <file> Name of the output assembly (only relevant with -target:msil) -Xassem-path <path> List of assemblies referenced by the program (only relevant with -target:msil) -Xcheck-null Emit warning on selection of nullable reference -Xdisable-assertions Generate no assertions and assumptions -Xexperimental enable experimental extensions -Xno-uescape Disable handling of u unicode escapes -Xplug-types Parse but ignore annotations in more locations -Xplugin: <file> Load a plugin from a file -Xplugin-disable: <plugin> Disable a plugin -Xplugin-list Print a synopsis of loaded plugins -Xplugin-opt: <plugin:opt> Pass an option to a plugin -Xplugin-require: <plugin> Abort unless a plugin is available -Xprint: <phases> Print out program after <phases> (see below). -Xprint-pos Print tree positions (as offsets) -Xprint-types Print tree types (debugging option). -Xprompt Display a prompt after each error (debugging option). -Xresident Compiler stays resident, files to compile are read from standard input. -Xshow-class <class> Show class info. -Xshow-object <object> Show object info. -Xshow-phases Print a synopsis of compiler phases. -Xsource-reader <classname> Specify a custom method for reading source files. -Xscript <object> Compile as a script, wrapping the code into object.main(). Compilation Phases initial initializing compiler parse parse source files namer create symbols analyze name and type analysis refcheck reference checking uncurry uncurry function types and applications lambdalift lambda lifter typesasvalues represent types as values addaccessors add accessors for constructor arguments explicitouterclasses make links from inner classes to enclosing one explicit addconstructors add explicit constructor for each class tailcall add tail-calls wholeprog perform whole program analysis addinterfaces add one interface per class expandmixins expand mixins by code copying boxing makes boxing explicit erasure type eraser icode generate icode codegen enable code generation terminal compilation terminated all matches all phases ENVIRONMENT
JAVACMD Specify the java command to be used for running the Scala code. Arguments may be specified as part of the environment variable; spaces, quotation marks, etc., will be passed directly to the shell for expansion. JAVA_HOME Specify JDK/JRE home directory. This directory is used to locate the java command unless JAVACMD variable set. JAVA_OPTS Specify the options to be passed to the java command defined by JAVACMD. With Java 1.5 (or newer) one may for example configure the memory usage of the JVM as follows: JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx512M -Xms16M -Xss16M" With GNU Java one may configure the memory usage of the GIJ as follows: JAVA_OPTS="--mx512m --ms16m" EXAMPLES
Compile a Scala program to the current directory scalac HelloWorld Compile a Scala program to the destination directory classes scalac -d classes HelloWorld.scala Compile a Scala program using a user-defined java command env JAVACMD=/usr/local/bin/cacao scalac -d classes HelloWorld.scala Compile all Scala files found in the source directory src to the destination directory classes scalac -d classes src/*.scala EXIT STATUS
scalac returns a zero exist status if it succeeds to compile the specified input files. Non zero is returned in case of failure. AUTHOR
Written by Martin Odersky and other members of the Scala team. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to http://lampsvn.epfl.ch/trac/scala. COPYRIGHT
This is open-source software, available to you under a BSD-like license. See accomponying "copyright" or "LICENSE" file for copying condi- tions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
fsc(1), sbaz(1), scala(1), scaladoc(1), scalap(1) version 0.4 April 18, 2007 scalac(1)