Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Query an admin
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Query an admin Post 303044913 by hicksd8 on Sunday 8th of March 2020 06:31:00 PM
Old 03-08-2020
If you go to the site home page and scroll down through the forums available (perhaps needing to expand the "Contact Us" tab), there's a dedicated forum to contact admins/moderators within there. Start a new thread and post there.

The management team monitor there and will respond to you.

Last edited by hicksd8; 03-09-2020 at 07:26 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Admin over the web

Can some one axplain how I can administer my sco bix over the web. It is connected to a wan and the internet acces is at another location and we do have a harware software firewall. F,Ruiz. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ruizf
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Windows Admin switching to *nix Admin

I'm currently a Windows admin and have wanted to jump ship to the *nix side for a while now. I've been studying both through an lpic level 1 manual as I have time (focusing on debian), and a solaris 10 cert book. The problem is I only have a handful of hours a week to study, and my current job... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobwilson
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

6. Solaris

UID Admin

Hi All, I have to give permission to one of the groups called as "ABC" as like the permissions of the group "UNIXADM". Could you please some one help on this issue ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
3 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding Admin life either as DBA or UNIX Linux admin

I am planning to choose my career as Unix/Linux Admin or a DBA. But I have come to know from forums and few admins like the job will be 24/7. I have few questions on that. Can we get "DAY" shifts in any one of the admin Job ? Can't we have shift timings in any company ? Eventhough the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jacktts
7 Replies
flumotion-admin(1)						     Flumotion							flumotion-admin(1)

NAME
flumotion-admin - streaming media server administration GUI SYNOPSIS
flumotion-admin [ -h ] [ --debug debug configuration ] [ -m manager ] [ --no-ssl ] DESCRIPTION
flumotion-admin is a GUI application that provides administration capabilities for the flumotion streaming server. Using it, you can con- figure and monitor the streams flumotion serves. flumotion-admin connects to a running flumotion-manager to control the manager, start and stop components, and display logging and monitoring information about the running components. You must start flumotion-manager before you can use flumotion-admin , but once you've done so you can just run flumotion-admin with no arguments to start the GUI. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show a brief help message, then exit. --version Show the version number. -v, --verbose Be verbose in console output. This is equivalent to setting the debug level to 3, and will override any debug specifiers. -dDEBUG, --debug=DEBUG Set the debug configuration to the specified debug string. See the Debugging section for details of this. -mMANAGER, --manager=MANAGER Set the manager connection string in the form [username[:password]@]host:port --no-ssl Disable encryption when connecting to the manager. DEBUGGING
In the unlikely event of something in flumotion not working, you might want to debug it. The flumotion tools ( flumotion-worker , flumo- tion-admin , and flumotion-manager ) all allow you to turn on debugging output in two different ways. Firstly, you can use an environment variable, FLU_DEBUG. Secondly, you can launch the program with a -d or --debug switch. Either approach allows you to specify a debug configuration string with the following syntax: name1:n1,name2:n2,name3:n3 In this syntax, the 'name' variables can be replaced with the name of a particular module within flumotion (such as 'admin', 'twisted', etc.). You can also use '*' to specify all modules. The 'n' variables are numbers from 1 to 5, larger numbers corresponding to more verbose output (ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, and LOG). At level 4, full debugging information is emitted. You can also use an abbreviated form where you just supply a single number, thisuses that debug level for all modules. Thus the simplest way to enable full debug output for all modules is to use '-d 4' on the command line. A more complex example would be '-d *:3,admin:4' to set the logging level for the admin module to DEBUG, and for all other modules to INFO. BUGS
Hopefully none. If you find any bugs, please report them at https://core.fluendo.com/trac/cgi-bin/trac.cgi SEE ALSO
flumotion(1),flumotion-worker(1),flumotion-manager(1) Fluendo 2009 September 4 flumotion-admin(1)