Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044890 by Neo on Saturday 7th of March 2020 06:14:13 AM
Old 03-07-2020
Also, nez.....

If you know the exact code block which is "bothering you" and if you want to "turn it off all the time", just post the exact block from the source code and I'll block it for your userid.

OR,

As mentioned, someone can write some JS code to do it.....
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
FSSYNC-DEBUG_LEAVEOFF(8)				       AFS Command Reference					  FSSYNC-DEBUG_LEAVEOFF(8)

NAME
fssync-debug_leaveoff - Leaves a volume offline (FSYNC_VOL_LEAVE_OFF opcode) SYNOPSIS
fssync-debug leaveoff -volumeid <volume ID> [-partition <exact partition name>] [-reason <sync protocol reason code>] [-programtype <program type code>] [-help] fssync-debug le -v <volume ID> [-pa <exact partition name>] [-r <sync protocol reason code>] [-pr <program type code>] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The fssync-debug leaveoff command leaves a volume offline. OPTIONS
-volumeid <volume ID> Specifies the numeric volume ID. Volume names are not permitted. -partition <exact partition name> Specifies the exact partition name (e.g. /vicepa). Abbreviations are not permitted. -reason <sync protocol reason code> Specifies numeric sync protocol reason code. Available codes are listed in OpenAFS source file src/vol/fssync_inline.h. For SYNC_REASON_NONE, use -reason 0. -programtype <program type code> Specifies program type code. Permitted values are fileServer, volumeUtility, salvager, salvageServer, volumeServer and volumeSalvager. PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must have write access to the file server. Usually, this means that the issuer must be the local superuser "root" on the file server machine. SEE ALSO
fssync-debug_attach(8), fssync-debug_detach(8), fssync-debug_online(8), fssync-debug_offline(8), fssync-debug_error(8) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010 Davor Ocelic <docelic@spinlocksolutions.com> This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. This man page was written by Davor Ocelic for OpenAFS, based on documentation from Steven Jenkins, Tom Keiser and Simon Wilkinson. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FSSYNC-DEBUG_LEAVEOFF(8)