Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044889 by Neo on Saturday 7th of March 2020 05:29:35 AM
Old 03-07-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezabudka
then is still portrait mode
Anything is possible with Javascript.....

Feel free to write and test it and post your working JS or jQuery code.....

It's easy to write and test JS in the Chrome inspector....
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
BTAPE(8)					     Network backup, recovery and verification						  BTAPE(8)

NAME
btape - Bacula's Tape interface test program SYNOPSIS
btape [options] device-name DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the btape command. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -? Show summary of options and commands. -b bootstrap Specify a bootstrap file. -c config Specify configuration file. -d nn Set debug level to nn. -p Proceed inspite of I/O errors. -s No signals (for debugging). -v Set verbose mode. COMMANDS
autochanger test autochanger bsf backspace file bsr backspace record cap list device capabilities clear clear tape errors eod go to end of Bacula data for append eom go to the physical end of medium fill fill tape, write onto second volume unfill read filled tape fsf forward space a file fsr forward space a record help print this reference label write a Bacula label to the tape load load a tape quit quit btape rawfill use write() to fill tape readlabel read and print the Bacula tape label rectest test record handling functions rewind rewind the tape scan read() tape block by block to EOT and report scanblocks Bacula read block by block to EOT and report status print tape status test General test Bacula tape functions weof write an EOF on the tape wr write a single Bacula block rr read a single record rb read a single bacula block qfill quick fill command SEE ALSO
bscan(1), bextract(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jose Luis Tallon <jltallon@adv-solutions.net>. Kern Sibbald 26 November 2009 BTAPE(8)