Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044889 by Neo on Saturday 7th of March 2020 05:29:35 AM
Old 03-07-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezabudka
then is still portrait mode
Anything is possible with Javascript.....

Feel free to write and test it and post your working JS or jQuery code.....

It's easy to write and test JS in the Chrome inspector....
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
DPTEST(1)						      Quick Database Manager							 DPTEST(1)

NAME
dptest - test cases for QDBM Depot SYNOPSIS
dptest write [-s] name rnum bnum dptest read [-wb] name dptest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum pnum align dptest combo name dptest wicked [-c] name rnum DESCRIPTION
The command `dptest' is a utility for facility test and performance test. Check a database generated by the command or measure the execu- tion time of the command. This command is used in the following format. `name' specifies a database name. `rnum' specifies the number of the records. `bnum' specifies the number of the elements of the bucket array. `pnum' specifies the number of patterns of the keys. `align' specifies the basic size of alignment. `fbpsiz' specifies the size of the free block pool. dptest write [-s] name rnum bnum Store records with keys of 8 bytes. They change as `00000001', `00000002'... dptest read [-wb] name Retrieve all records of the database above. dptest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum pnum align fbpsiz Store records with partway duplicated keys using concatenate mode. dptest combo name Perform combination test of various operations. dptest wicked [-c] name rnum Perform updating operations selected at random. Options feature the following. -s : make the file sparse. -wb : use the function `dpgetwb' instead of the function `dpget'. -c : perform comparison test with map of Cabin. This command returns 0 on success, another on failure. The environment variable `QDBMDBGFD' specifies the file descriptor to output the history of updating the variable `dpecode'. SEE ALSO
qdbm(3), depot(3) AUTHOR
QDBM was written by Mikio Hirabayashi <mikio@fallabs.com>. Man Page 2005-06-01 DPTEST(1)