Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044888 by nezabudka on Saturday 7th of March 2020 05:27:28 AM
Old 03-07-2020
then is still portrait mode

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
jtops(1)							   User Commands							  jtops(1)

NAME
jtops - postscript filter for printing Japanese characters on Sun Laser Writer or Japanese postscript printer SYNOPSIS
jtops [-12rRjJvwWmg] [-ln] [-s size] [-f font] [filename...] AVAILABILITY
SUNWjfpu DESCRIPTION
jtops is a filter for converting Japanese characters to Japanese postscript output which uses Kanji font on a printer side. Input from stdin is converted and sent to stdout. If there is no filename, the standard input is read. By default, it forms font size 10 and 66 lines per page for the portrait form. Before checking options specified in command lines, it interprets the strings in the JTOPS environment variable as options. OPTIONS
-1 1 column output (by default). -2 2 columns output. -r Rotate for the landscape form. -R Output in the portrait form (by default). -v Use Kanji-fonts of printer (for the Japanese PostScript printer by default). -l n Specify the number of lines per page as n (by default 66). -m Use Ming style as Japanese fonts (by default). -g Use Gothic style as Japanese fonts. As alphabetic fonts use Courier-Bold style unless -f option is specified. -f font Specify alphabetic fonts in font. By default, use Courier style without -g option, otherwise Courier-Bold style. -s size Set font size to size. When the fontsize is specified with -s, the lines per page are calculated as follows: portrait: 720 / (fontsize + 1) landscape: 550 / (fontsize + 1) -j Use half size alphanumeric of Japanese fonts as alphanumeric fonts. -J Use Courier as alphanumeric fonts( by default). -W Control the ratio of alphanumeric character and Japanese to be 1:2, except changeable width of alphanumeric fonts( by default). -w Not control the ratio of alphanumeric character and Japanese. EXAMPLES
Example 1: example% jtops -j -l40 -s11 filename | lpr example% pr -l120 filename | jtops -l120 -s5 | lpr example% jtops -2r filename | lpr ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The locale has to be set to ja, ja_JP.eucJP, ja_JP.PCK, or ja_JP.UTF-8 in your environment. SEE ALSO
expand(1), lp(1), pr(1), lpr(1B), lpfilter(1M) NOTES
jtops supports the following character sets; o JIS X 0201 figure character set for Roman o JIS X 0201 figure character set for Katakana o JIS X 0208 SunOS 5.10 13 Sep 2002 jtops(1)