Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044887 by Neo on Saturday 7th of March 2020 05:18:40 AM
Old 03-07-2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezabudka
I had to first throw screenshots on a laptop
Attachment 8209 Attachment 8210
Thanks.

Got it.

No, it's not "removable" at this time, sorry.

I do recall Akshay requesting I make it this "disappear" when we scroll down, so maybe you can ask Akshay to write the vanilla Javascript or jQuery to make it "go away".... (or write it yourself)

If you guys write it, I'll install it Smilie. - it's not difficult to do and you can write it directly from the Chrome inspector, on desktop, FYI.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
SQLITE_OPEN(3)															    SQLITE_OPEN(3)

sqlite_open - Opens an SQLite database and create the database if it does not exist

SYNOPSIS
resource sqlite_open (string $filename, [int $mode = 0666], [string &$error_message]) DESCRIPTION
Object oriented style (constructor): SQLiteDatabase::__construct (string $filename, [int $mode = 0666], [string &$error_message]) Opens an SQLite database or creates the database if it does not exist. PARAMETERS
o $filename - The filename of the SQLite database. If the file does not exist, SQLite will attempt to create it. PHP must have write permis- sions to the file if data is inserted, the database schema is modified or to create the database if it does not exist. o $mode - The mode of the file. Intended to be used to open the database in read-only mode. Presently, this parameter is ignored by the sqlite library. The default value for mode is the octal value 0666 and this is the recommended value. o $error_message - Passed by reference and is set to hold a descriptive error message explaining why the database could not be opened if there was an error. RETURN VALUES
Returns a resource (database handle) on success, FALSE on error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 sqlite_open(3) example <?php if ($db = sqlite_open('mysqlitedb', 0666, $sqliteerror)) { sqlite_query($db, 'CREATE TABLE foo (bar varchar(10))'); sqlite_query($db, "INSERT INTO foo VALUES ('fnord')"); $result = sqlite_query($db, 'select bar from foo'); var_dump(sqlite_fetch_array($result)); } else { die($sqliteerror); } ?> NOTES
Tip On Unix platforms, SQLite is sensitive to scripts that use the fork() system call. If you do have such a script, it is recommended that you close the handle prior to forking and then re-open it in the child and/or parent. For more information on this issue, see The C language interface to the SQLite library in the section entitled Multi-Threading And SQLite. Tip It is not recommended to work with SQLite databases mounted on NFS partitions. Since NFS is notoriously bad when it comes to lock- ing you may find that you cannot even open the database at all, and if it succeeds, the locking behaviour may be undefined. Note Starting with SQLite library version 2.8.2, you can specify :memory: as the $filename to create a database that lives only in the memory of the computer. This is useful mostly for temporary processing, as the in-memory database will be destroyed when the process ends. It can also be useful when coupled with the ATTACH DATABASE SQL statement to load other databases and move and query data between them. Note SQLite is safe mode and open_basedir aware. SEE ALSO
sqlite_popen(3), sqlite_close(3), sqlite_factory(3). PHP Documentation Group SQLITE_OPEN(3)