Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044885 by nezabudka on Saturday 7th of March 2020 05:15:53 AM
Old 03-07-2020
I had to first throw screenshots on a laptop
Header in mobile version UNIX.com-mobile1png Header in mobile version UNIX.com-mobile2png

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
SERIES60-REMOTE(1)						   User Commands						SERIES60-REMOTE(1)

NAME
series60-remote - S60 mobile phone management application DESCRIPTION
usage: series60-remote [Qt-options] [options] series60-remote, manage your Series60 mobile phone Options: -v, --verbose Print verbose information - normally routine progress messages will be displayed -d, --debug Print lots of ugly debugging information -s, --sqldebug Print all executed SQL queries -l, --long Use a long format -h, --help Show help about options -a, --author Show author information -V, --version Show version information -L, --license Show license information Qt Options: -display <displayname> Use the X-server display 'displayname' -session <sessionId> Restore the application for the given 'sessionId' -cmap Causes the application to install a private color map on an 8-bit display -ncols <count> Limits the number of colors allocated in the color cube on an 8-bit display, if the application is using the QApplication::ManyColor color specification -nograb tells Qt to never grab the mouse or the keyboard -dograb running under a debugger can cause an implicit -nograb, use -dograb to override -sync switches to synchronous mode for debugging -fn, -font <fontname> defines the application font -bg, -background <color> sets the default background color and an application palette (light and dark shades are calculated) -fg, -foreground <color> sets the default foreground color -btn, -button <color> sets the default button color -name <name> sets the application name -title <title> sets the application title (caption) -visual TrueColor forces the application to use a TrueColor visual on an 8-bit display -inputstyle <inputstyle> sets XIM (X Input Method) input style. Possible values are onthespot, overthespot, offthespot and root -im <XIM server> set XIM server -noxim disable XIM -reverse mirrors the whole layout of widgets -stylesheet <file.qss> applies the Qt stylesheet to the application widgets AUTHOR
series60-remote was written by Lukas Hetzenecker <LuHe@gmx.at> This manual page was written by Michal Cihar <nijel@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). series60-remote 0.3.93 July 2010 SERIES60-REMOTE(1)