Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Header in mobile version UNIX.com Post 303044885 by nezabudka on Saturday 7th of March 2020 05:15:53 AM
Old 03-07-2020
I had to first throw screenshots on a laptop
Header in mobile version UNIX.com-mobile1png Header in mobile version UNIX.com-mobile2png

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM

I'm working on updates to the mobile phone view, and it's going to look much better I think. Here are some current prototypes: Prototype Mobile Home Page: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture690.jpg Prototype Mobile Search Page: ... (43 Replies)
43 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
Font::TTF::GDEF(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Font::TTF::GDEF(3)

NAME
Font::TTF::GDEF - Opentype GDEF table support DESCRIPTION
The GDEF table contains various global lists of information which are apparantly used in other places in an OpenType renderer. But precisely where is open to speculation... INSTANCE VARIABLES
There are up to 5 tables in the GDEF table, each with their own structure: GLYPH This is an Font::TTF::Coverage Class Definition table containing information as to what type each glyph is. ATTACH The attach table consists of a coverage table and then attachment points for each glyph in the coverage table: COVERAGE This is a coverage table POINTS This is an array of point elements. Each element is an array of curve points corresponding to the attachment points on that glyph. The order of the curve points in the array corresponds to the attachment point number specified in the MARKS coverage table (see below). LIG This contains the ligature caret positioning information for ligature glyphs COVERAGE A coverage table to say which glyphs are ligatures LIGS An array of elements for each ligature. Each element is an array of information for each caret position in the ligature (there being number of components - 1 of these, generally) FMT This is the format of the information and is important to provide the semantics for the value. This value must be set correctly before output VAL The value which has meaning according to FMT DEVICE For FMT = 3, a device table is also referenced which is stored here MARKS This class definition table defines the classes of mark glyphs that can be selected for processing using the MarkAttachmentType field of lookup FLAG words. MARKSETS Contains an array of coverage tables indexed by the FILTER value of a lookup. METHODS
$t->read Reads the table into the data structure $t->out($fh) Writes out this table. $t->update Sort COVERAGE tables. perl v5.16.3 2012-08-08 Font::TTF::GDEF(3)