Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Posix Attributes
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Posix Attributes Post 303044880 by manjotsc on Saturday 7th of March 2020 04:13:53 AM
Old 03-07-2020
Posix Attributes

I can somebody help me find list of posix attributes for object class, for exemple posixGroup, posixUser etc.

Thanks,
In Advance

Last edited by vbe; 03-07-2020 at 05:27 AM.. Reason: typos

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp and file attributes

Good day Does anyone have an idea on how I can rcp a file together with its attributes. owner,group, permissions ? Regards J (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file attributes

how do we set file attributes at shell prompt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hytechpro
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find system attributes

hi, i am very- very new to unix i have os - sun solaris 5.9 and i want to learn more about system attributes for example, the make - model of machine , operating system & patch versions can somebody tell me a usefull command to learn these? any help would be apreciated, regards to all,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: merope
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

file attributes

How to retrieve file attributes in a sh/bash script (modification time, access time, size, etc.)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hitori
1 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

file attributes and exception

hi, I want to know the date the file was created or modified. I can do this using ls, ll -ltr etc... I want to do this in a function (so If the file date is older then a week I can report it), is there a way? another thing... In sql function, I can catch exceptions, is there a way to do this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krem
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with any ls attributes

I got a server (test server) that hangs anytime we run a ls attribute like ls -ltr or ls -al. We can run ls | more command with no problem. But getting back to the ls attribute problem, it just sits and hangs, I did a ps -ef | grep ls, and a user had 15 sessions of ls -al running, I killed those,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sarccastik Dude
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with can't get execution attributes

Hi Gurus, I am trying to create a FS using SVM but system is throwing the following error. newfs /dev/md/rdsk/d1002 newfs: construct a new file system /dev/md/rdsk/d1002: (y/n)? y /usr/sbin/clri: can't get execution attributes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
1 Replies

8. AIX

Identify User Attributes

SOS Guys... Is there any way to determine the user attributes, mainly if that userid is set as never expire? I do not have admin rights, and I'm working on AIX 5.3 I've tried : lsuser -f <username> but no luck on that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: freakygs
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to remove attributes of a file?

Hello, I opened a file by accident (with a java program, which has been uninstalled!) and from then on, all the file with .fasta extension has been changed with an icon (So annoying!!) and the file attributes has been changed with the property: Type: application/x-wine-extension-fasta type... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

File attributes ????

I'm trying to sort out the charing of a problem folder, in the 'ls -l' list is shows as: d???????????? ? ? ? ? ? Pi-Share PiShare is the name of the directory, all the ??s make no sense to me at all, and no user (there are only two, pi and root) can make any changes to it.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuntyScrunt
4 Replies
itcl_info(n)							    [incr Tcl]							      itcl_info(n)

NAME
itcl_info - query info regarding classes and objects (obsolete) SYNOPSIS
itcl_info classes ?pattern? itcl_info objects ?pattern? ?-class className? ?-isa className? DESCRIPTION
This command is considered obsolete, but is retained for backward-compatibility with earlier versions of [incr Tcl]. It has been replaced by the "find classes" and "find objects" commands, which should be used for any new development. The following commands are available in the global namespace to query information about classes and objects that have been created. itcl_info classes ?pattern? Returns a list of classes available in the current namespace context. If a class belongs to the current namespace context, its sim- ple name is reported; otherwise, if a class is imported from another namespace, its fully-qualified name is reported. If the optional pattern is specified, then the reported names are compared using the rules of the "string match" command, and only matching names are reported. itcl_info objects ?pattern? ?-class className? ?-isa className? Returns a list of objects available in the current namespace context. If an object belongs to the current namespace context, its simple name is reported; otherwise, if an object is imported from another namespace, its fully-qualified access command is reported. If the optional pattern is specified, then the reported names are compared using the rules of the "string match" command, and only matching names are reported. If the optional "-class" parameter is specified, this list is restricted to objects whose most-spe- cific class is className. If the optional "-isa" parameter is specified, this list is further restricted to objects having the given className anywhere in their heritage. KEYWORDS
class, object, object-oriented itcl 3.0 itcl_info(n)