Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Telegram Object Detection Bot using Node-RED and TensorFlow Object Detection on macOS Post 303044879 by Neo on Saturday 7th of March 2020 03:07:16 AM
Old 03-07-2020
Now that all is working "OK"... I moved this Node-RED image detection app to a MacBook Air, using the built-in web cam, and am now trying to detect the seagulls when they fly into my "balcony bonsai tree", LOL. USB cord for the Logitech HD cam was not long enough from the trash can mac on my desktop.

So far, no birds! Waiting..... waiting...... cyberstalking ..... tensorflowing.....

If it works, first we will try playing some "qwaaawk... qwaaaak " or "brraaapp... braaapp" audio clip loudly ... haha

Telegram Object Detection Bot using Node-RED and TensorFlow Object Detection on macOS-img_9213jpg

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

virus detection

IS there virus software for unix? I worked in a Solaris environment and dont remember having anything. I also ask because the current enviroment i am working on is Microsoft and they argue that they do not use unix because of virus detection. Any input would be greatly appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbonilla
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

modem detection

How to get information that where is my modem configured in /dev. I have two modems configured in my device .. one is USB and other is PCI modem.. USB is detected as /dev/USB0. but how to see about PCI modem? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: s123.radha
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am new to PHP and UNIX. I am using Apache to do my testing on a Windows Vista machine. I am getting this error when I am trying to connect to a web service. I did a search and did not see any posts that pertain to this. Here is my function: <?php function TRECSend($a, $b, $c, $d,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EddiRae
0 Replies

4. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

5. Programming

How to initialize an object with another object of different class?

How to initialize an object of class say "A", with an object of type say "B". The following code give the error message "error: conversion from âAâ to non-scalar type âBâ requested" #include <iostream> using namespace std; class B; class A{ public: A() { cout <<"\nA()" << endl; } ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techmonk
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples

I'm currently looking into ways to integrate the Telegram API into the forums: Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples I'm thinking, first off, to use the Telegram API to get forum alerts and notifications (to Bot or Not?). Second, I thinking of ways to more deeply integrate Telegram into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino

I have just completed the first phase of integrating all these devices and technologies: MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, and the Arduino Uno The glue that binds all this together is MQTT. In fact, MQTT makes this kind of integration nearly trivial to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Programming

Programming a Telegram Bot Using Node-RED, PHP, and MySQL

Yesterday, I announced the first release of a "Telegram Computer Trivia Bot" in this post: Play Computer Trivia on Telegram In this post, I will provide a high level overview of the application. The main components in this application are: Node-RED LAMP (Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP)... (7 Replies)
7 Replies
RECOVERDISK(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					    RECOVERDISK(1)

NAME
recoverdisk -- recover data from hard disk or optical media SYNOPSIS
recoverdisk [-b bigsize] [-r readlist] [-s interval] [-w writelist] source [destination] DESCRIPTION
The recoverdisk utility reads data from the source file until all blocks could be successfully read. If destination was specified all data is being written to that file. It starts reading in multiples of the sector size. Whenever a block fails, it is put to the end of the work- ing queue and will be read again, possibly with a smaller read size. By default it uses block sizes of roughly 1 MB, 32kB, and the native sector size (usually 512 bytes). These figures are adjusted slightly, for devices whose sectorsize is not a power of 2, e.g., audio CDs with a sector size of 2352 bytes. The options are as follows: -b bigsize The size of reads attempted first. The middle pass is roughly the logarithmic average of the bigsize and the sectorsize. -r readlist Read the list of blocks and block sizes to read from the specified file. -s interval How often we should update the writelist file while things go OK. The default is 60 and the unit is "progress messages" so if things go well, this is the same as once per minute. -w writelist Write the list of remaining blocks to read to the specified file if recoverdisk is aborted via SIGINT. The -r and -w options can be specified together. Especially, they can point to the same file, which will be updated on abort. OUTPUT
The recoverdisk utility prints several columns, detailing the progress start Starting offset of the current block. size Read size of the current block. len Length of the current block. state Is increased for every failed read. done Number of bytes already read. remaining Number of bytes remaining. % done Percent complete. EXAMPLES
# recover data from failing hard drive ada3 recoverdisk /dev/ada3 /data/disk.img # clone a hard disk recoverdisk /dev/ada3 /dev/ada4 # read an ISO image from a CD-ROM recoverdisk /dev/cd0 /data/cd.iso # continue reading from a broken CD and update the existing worklist recoverdisk -r worklist -w worklist /dev/cd0 /data/cd.iso # recover a single file from the unreadable media recoverdisk /cdrom/file.avi file.avi # If the disk hangs the system on read-errors try: recoverdisk -b 0 /dev/ada3 /somewhere SEE ALSO
dd(1), ada(4), cam(4), cd(4), da(4) HISTORY
The recoverdisk utility first appeared in FreeBSD 7.0. AUTHORS
The original implementation was done by Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.org> with minor improvements from Ulrich Sporlein <uqs@FreeBSD.org>. This manual page was written by Ulrich Sporlein. BUGS
Reading from media where the sectorsize is not a power of 2 will make all 1 MB reads fail. This is due to the DMA reads being split up into blocks of at most 128kB. These reads then fail if the sectorsize is not a divisor of 128kB. When reading a full raw audio CD, this leads to roughly 700 error messages flying by. This is harmless and can be avoided by setting -b to no more than 128kB. recoverdisk needs to know about read errors as fast as possible, i.e. retries by lower layers will usually slow down the operation. When using cam(4) attached drives, you may want to set kern.cam.XX.retry_count to zero, e.g.: # sysctl kern.cam.ada.retry_count=0 # sysctl kern.cam.cd.retry_count=0 # sysctl kern.cam.da.retry_count=0 BSD
October 1, 2013 BSD