Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining Post 303044620 by Neo on Friday 28th of February 2020 03:24:31 AM
Old 02-28-2020
Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining

I see this all the time, and so I'm used to it; but sometimes it is fun to post it anyway, since this is dated just a week ago, and today flew into my inbox;

Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining, February 21, 2020

Code:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://login.easychair.org/publications/preprint_download/cMcG&hl=en&sa=X&d=872921198596594327&scisig=AAGBfm23CJODjEb5smjz3KBMiWXh-i-wbg&nossl=1&oi=scholaralrt&hist=grVHePAAAAAJ:4043656301718464717:AAGBfm2_NcrjsJBVFjrKOQP7nmLhnQem7Q

Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining-screen-shot-2020-02-28-31950-pmjpg
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data mining a text file.

I'm auditing UID consistency across our hosts, and have created the following datafile, consisting of four fields. I would like to get a count of the combination of the last two fields. ie: I would like to find out how many instances there are of "root 0" and how many of "uucp 5", for every line... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akbar
3 Replies
KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer(3pm)

NAME
KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer - suppress a "stoplist" of common words SYNOPSIS
my $stopalizer = KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer->new( language => 'fr', ); my $polyanalyzer = KinoSearch1::Analysis::PolyAnalyzer->new( analyzers => [ $lc_normalizer, $tokenizer, $stopalizer, $stemmer ], ); DESCRIPTION
A "stoplist" is collection of "stopwords": words which are common enough to be of little value when determining search results. For example, so many documents in English contain "the", "if", and "maybe" that it may improve both performance and relevance to block them. # before @token_texts = ('i', 'am', 'the', 'walrus'); # after @token_texts = ('', '', '', 'walrus'); CONSTRUCTOR
new my $stopalizer = KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer->new( language => 'de', ); # or... my $stopalizer = KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer->new( stoplist => \%stoplist, ); new() takes two possible parameters, "language" and "stoplist". If "stoplist" is supplied, it will be used, overriding the behavior indicated by the value of "language". o stoplist - must be a hashref, with stopwords as the keys of the hash and values set to 1. o language - must be the ISO code for a language. Loads a default stoplist supplied by Lingua::StopWords. SEE ALSO
Lingua::StopWords COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Analysis::Stopalizer(3pm)