Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Arduino Robot Tank Project
Special Forums Hardware Arduino Robot Tank Project Post 303044514 by Neo on Monday 24th of February 2020 11:28:16 PM
Old 02-25-2020
Update:

This mini robot tank is fully assembled. Keyestudio sent me the sample code for an earlier version (version 1), not the current version (version 2), which I have attached here (the code is open and free to use from Keyestudio for similar projectsm, but I recommend the Mini Robot Tank V2 project kit).

At the moment, I'm busy on other projects, still hoping to get the V2 code, and need to buy the batteries; but hope to this this up and running in the not-to-distant future and sending data via MQTT and Node-RED, as "just another node on the network".

Arduino Robot Tank Project-img_9185jpg

Arduino Robot Tank Project-img_9184jpg

Arduino Robot Tank Project-img_9183jpg

Mini Robot Tank V1 Code (Photos are of V2, not V1 robot):

Arduino Robot Tank Project-screen-shot-2020-02-25-110444-amjpg

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Adding robot and drives

Hi All Im running veritas netbackup 6.5.5, on MWindows 2003 master server. Ive just added a Quantum PX500 with 2 drives, the problem im facing is that now under the storage unit tab on console all the storage unit types for NDMP have the new robot listed and not the original one. The set up i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blossy786
0 Replies

2. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Programming

More Arduino Stuff...

HI all... (Apologies for any typos.) To add to Neo's Arduino subject matter I have decided to upload this in ".zip" format. Ignore "*.info" files these are AMIGA icons only and also the "HAM" drawer as these are photos in ancient AMIGA HAM modes. I have noticed that there are current... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
6 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. Programming

Arduino Project with NB-IoT (3GPP) and LoRa / LoRaWAN

My favorite projects are always related to the "latest" tech in command and control, networking and network communications. This Elecrow GSM/GPRS/EDGE SIM5360E 3G Shield seems to be the "latest and the greatest" as far as 3G and GPS, as far as I can see so far, but I has it drawbacks for sure.... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
13 Replies
boinccmd(1)															       boinccmd(1)

NAME
boinccmd - command line interface to the BOINC core client SYNOPSIS
boinccmd [--host hostname[:port]] [--passwd passwd] {command} boinccmd [-hV] Notice that the order of the options is important. The --host and --passwd options must precede any command. DESCRIPTION
The BOINC command tool (boinccmd) provides a command line interface to a running BOINC core client (boinc(1)). OPTIONS
--host hostname[:port] Connect to the host hostname. The default host is localhost. --passwd passwd Use passwd as password for RPC authentication. If the current working directory contains a file gui_rpc_auth.cfg, boinccmd will read the password from this file. -h, --help Show a help message and all commands. -V, --version Show the version of the program. COMMANDS
ACCOUNT QUERY AND ATTACH --lookup_account URL email passwd Look up account and print account key. --create_account URL email passwd name Create account with the given email address, password, and user name. --project_attach URL account_key Attach to an account. --join_acct_mgr URL name passwd Attach to an account manager (or do RPC if already attached). --quit_acct_mgr Detach from the current account manager. STATE QUERIES --get_state Show complete client state. --get_results Show all results. --get_simple_gui_info Show status of projects and active results. --get_file_transfers Show all current file transfers. --get_project_status Show status of all projects. --get_disk_usage Show disk usage of all projects. --get_proxy_settings Get proxy settings. --get_messages seqno Show messages with sequence numbers beyond seqno. --get_host_info Show system information about the host where the BOINC client is running. CONTROL OPERATIONS --result URL result_name {suspend | resume | abort | graphics_window | graphics_fullscreen} [ --desktop dt | --window_station ws | --dis- play dp ] Do operation on a result. suspend Temporarily stop work on result. resume Allow work on result. abort Permanently stop work on result. graphics_window Open graphics in a window. The optional desktop / window_station (Windows) or display (X11) arguments specify the display. graphics_fullscreen Open graphics fullscreen. --project URL {reset | detach | update | suspend | resume | nomorework | allowmorework | detach_when_done} Do operation on a project, identified by its master URL. reset Delete current work and get more. detach Delete current work and don't get more. update Contact scheduling server. suspend Stop work for project. resume Resume work for project. nomorework Finish current work but don't get more. allowmorework Undo nomorework. detach_when_done Detach project. --file_transfer URL filename {retry | abort} Do operation on a file transfer. --set_run_mode {always | auto | never} [duration] Set run mode. always Do CPU work always. auto Do work only when allowed by preferences. never Don't do work. If duration is zero or absent, this mode is permanent. Otherwise, after duration seconds elapse, revert to last permanent mode. --set_network_mode {always | auto | never} [duration] Set network mode. Like --set_run_mode but applies to network transfers only. --set_proxy_settings http_server_name http_server_port http_user_name http_user_passwd socks_server_name socks_server_port socks_version socks5_user_name socks5_user_passwd Set proxy settings. All fields are mandantory. --run_benchmarks Run CPU benchmarks. --set_screensaver_mode {on | off} blank_time [ --desktop dt | --window_station ws | --display dp ] Tell the core client to start or stop doing fullscreen graphics, and going to black after blank_time seconds. The optional arguments specify which desktop / windows_station (Windows) or display (X11) to use. --read_global_prefs_override Tell the core client to read the global_prefs_override.xml file and incorporate any global preferences indicated there. --quit Tell the core client to quit. --read_cc_config Reread the configuration file (cc_config.xml). --set_debts URL1 STD1 LTD1 [URL2 STD2 LTD2 ...] Set the short- and long-term debts of one or more projects. Note, if you adjust the debts of a single project, the debts of other projects are changed. So if you want to set the debts of multiple projects, do it in a single command. --get_project_config URL Fetch configuration at project located at URL. --get_project_config_poll --network_available --get_cc_status SEE ALSO
boinc(1), boincmgr(1) <http://boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/Boinccmd_tool> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2008 University of California. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. 11 January 2008 boinccmd(1)