Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino Post 303044512 by Neo on Monday 24th of February 2020 09:57:40 PM
Old 02-24-2020
Update (v0.12):
  • Added missing Node-RED development node.
  • Added missing Arduino-UNO serial node.
  • Fixed order of LAMP bullets

MQTT, Node-RED, Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP, Telegram, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino-mqtt_node_red_telegram_2001jpeg

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

about php.ini and mysql linux

I can't use mysql .How should i config the file of php.ini . the message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_errno() in /var/www/html/inc/dv_clssql.php on line 129 how should i do? please help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fang_xiaoan
2 Replies

2. Web Development

Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR

This problem has been killing me all day, and I cannot solve it. Basically, I am using node.js with the mysql module and it will not connect to the database. Here is the JS code snippet in node.js: app.get("/test", function(req, res) { var mysql = require("mysql"); var con =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

3. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Programming

NodeMCU ESP8266 Blynk SSL Application for Linux Server Load Averages

Here is a useful SSL (HTTPS) application for anyone with a remote Linux server they want to keep an eye on using Blynk and the NodeMCU ESP8266. This little app also works (have tested as well) on the WeMos D1 ESP8266 Arduino board. The NodeMCU setup could not be easier, just find a... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

5. Programming

ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages

Here we go.... Preface: ..... so in a galaxy far, far, far away from commercial, data sharing corporations..... For this project, I used the ESP-WROOM-32 as an MQTT (publish / subscribe) client which receives Linux server "load averages" as messages published as MQTT pub/sub messages.... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats

After setting up MQTT and testing some ESP8266 and ESP32 modules, where I noted that testing in Programming ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages, I was so impressed with MQTT that I installed MQTT on three different computers, instantly and... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

7. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
Apache2::Build(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Apache2::Build(3)

NAME
Apache2::Build - Methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code SYNOPSIS
use Apache2::Build (); my $build = Apache2::Build->new; # rebuild mod_perl with build opts from the previous build % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache2::Build -e rebuild DESCRIPTION
This module provides methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code. Since mod_perl remembers what build options were used to build it, you can use this knowledge to rebuild it using the same options. Simply chdir to the mod_perl source directory and run: % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache2::Build -e rebuild If you want to rebuild not yet installed, but already built mod_perl, run from its root directory: % perl -Ilib -MApache2::Build -e rebuild METHODS
new Create an object blessed into the Apache2::Build class. my $build = Apache2::Build->new; dir Top level directory where source files are located. my $dir = $build->dir; -d $dir or die "can't stat $dir $! "; find Searches for apache source directories, return a list of those found. Example: for my $dir ($build->find) { my $yn = prompt "Configure with $dir ?", "y"; ... } inc Print include paths for MakeMaker's INC argument to "WriteMakefile". Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache2::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache2::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache2::Build->new->inc, ); module_magic_number Return the MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER defined in the apache source. Example: my $mmn = $build->module_magic_number; httpd_version Return the server version. Example: my $v = $build->httpd_version; otherldflags Return other ld flags for MakeMaker's dynamic_lib argument to "WriteMakefile". This might be needed on systems like AIX that need special flags to the linker to be able to reference mod_perl or httpd symbols. Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache2::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache2::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache2::Build->new->inc, 'dynamic_lib' => { 'OTHERLDFLAGS' => Apache2::Build->new->otherldflags, }, ); AUTHOR
Doug MacEachern perl v5.12.1 2008-03-10 Apache2::Build(3)