Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Create range of bins counting values and add the percentage Post 303044463 by Neo on Saturday 22nd of February 2020 04:15:25 AM
Old 02-22-2020
Hi, What does this word mean (you used it many times):

Quote:
bines
binnes
What do you mean by this word, exactly?

Do you mean "columns" (in an ASCII table)?

Thanks.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate the percentage for the values in column

Hi, I am having the file which contains the following two columns. 518 _factorial 256 _main 73 _atol 52 ___do_global_ctors 170 ___main 52 ___do_g How can calculate the percentage of each value in the first column ? first need to get the sum of the first column and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saleru_raja
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To Create range of values

Hi, I have a file with the below like values with integers only in sorted order (May or may not be in sequence) Eg: File1.txt ----------- 1 2 3 4 5 6 . . . . . 10000 My requirement here is to create a range of values out put to a temp k (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiva447
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Howto: easy date range iteration/counting on GNU systems in the shell

Should work in any shell, but requires GNU date, although GNU date seems only to be happy for input dates between 1902 and 2037, inclusive (49673 days). Assume $a and $b hold two dates, e.g. set a=2010-03-27 set b=2010-04-04 Marginally faster: iterator: seq -f "$a +%1.0f days" 1 50000 |... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: laddiebuck
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Working out the percentage between two values

Hi there, I am totally new to Unix, I am trying to work out the percentage between two values in a ksh shell script and assign the result to a variable. Value1=577 Values2=244 So the calculation would be as follows: ((Value1 - Value2) / Value1) * 100 How would I be able to achieve... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NextLevelAndi
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

return counting per hour percentage

We have a monitoring process for a load in unix box, during this process we are writing logs statements for each record, and during this process we are showing the counts per hour. Here is that how we are following log files statements: (just two lines printed here), these statements logged at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skkuchipudi
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculating frequency of values within bins

Hi, I am working with files containing 2 columns in which i need to come up with the frequency/count of values in col. 2 falling within specifics binned values of col. 1. the contents of a sample file is shown below: 15 12.5 15 11.2 16 0.2 16 1.4 17 1.6 18 4.5 17 5.6 12 8.6 11 7.2 9 ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ida1215
13 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Column Values to a Range of Values

I have a list of columns with values that I need to transform into a row containing the range of each column. For example: "Column A" 1 2 3 4 10 12 14 15 16 17 18 "Column B" 1 4 5 6 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbio
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete row if both percentage values are equal to zero

Hello, I have compiled a script but I have stucked at one point. Each line contains two pcs of % value and what I want to do is to delete any line if both % values are zero. data: expected output: ow3 should be deleted as both percentage value in related line are equal to zero. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create range of values and count values.

Gents, It is possible to generate a range of values according to column 1 and count the total of rows in the range. example input 15.3 15.5 15.8 15.9 16.0 16.1 16.8 17.0 17.5 18.0 output desired 15.0 - 15.9 = 4 (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create bins with totals and percentage

I would like to create bins to get histogram with totals and percentage, e.g. starting from 0. If possible to set the minimum and maximum value in the bins ( in my case value min=0 and max=20 ) Input file 8 5 10 1 11 4 12 4 12 4 13 5 16 7 18 9 16 9 17 7 18 5 19 5 20 1 21 7 (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
10 Replies
semanage_port(3)					   Libsemanage API documentation					  semanage_port(3)

NAME
semanage_port - SELinux Network Ports Management API SYNOPSIS
#include <semanage/port_record.h> #include <semanage/ports_policy.h> #include <semanage/ports_local.h> This object contains properties associated with a range of network ports. For details on a specific function, see its manual page. Record API Overview semanage_port_create(3)- create a port range semanage_port_free(3)- release resources for this port range semanage_port_key_create(3)- create a key, which can be used to identify a port range semanage_port_key_free(3)- release resources for this port range key semanage_port_key_extract(3)- create a key matching this port range semanage_port_clone(3)- create an identical port range (deep-copy clone) semanage_port_compare(3)- compare this port range to the provided key semanage_port_compare2(3)- compare this port range to another Properties API Overview semanage_port_get_proto(3)- return the protocol for this port range semanage_port_get_proto_str(3)- return a string representation of the given port protocol semanage_port_set_proto(3)- set the protocol for this port range semanage_port_get_low(3)- return the low port number for this port range semanage_port_get_high(3)- return the high port number for this port range semanage_port_set_port(3)- set the port number (same low and high) for this port range semanage_port_set_range(3)- set the low and high port number for this port range semanage_port_get_con(3)- return the SELinux context for this port range semanage_port_set_con(3)- set the SELinux context for this port range Record Store API Overview semanage_port_modify_local(3)- add or update a port range in the local store semanage_port_del_local(3)- delete a port range from the local store semanage_port_exists(3)- check if a port range is defined in the persistent policy semanage_port_exists_local(3)- check if a port range is defined in the local store semanage_port_query(3)- query a port range in the persistent policy semanage_port_query_local(3)- query a port range in the local store semanage_port_count(3)- count the number of port ranges defined in the persistent policy semanage_port_count_local(3)- count the number of port ranges defined in the local store semanage_port_iterate(3)- execute a callback for each port range in the persistent policy semanage_port_iterate_local(3)- execute a callback for each port range in the local store semanage_port_list(3)- return an array containing all port ranges in the persistent policy semanage_port_list_local(3)- return an array containing all port ranges in the local store ivg2@cornell.edu 16 March 2006 semanage_port(3)