Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FC disk and ioinfo
Operating Systems AIX FC disk and ioinfo Post 303044332 by Phat on Wednesday 19th of February 2020 11:34:18 AM
Old 02-19-2020
Yes, I did the cfgmgr and even reboot the box, but no help. I guess that maybe my aix box is very old 5.3 TL 9.
Another possibility, it cannot support both physical and virtual at the same time, just assuming.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

( VxVM ) How to add the removed disk back to previous disk group

Previously , i remove the disk by #vxdg -g testdg -k rmdisk testdg02 But i got error when i -k adddisk bash-2.03# vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE DISK GROUP STATUS c0t0d0s2 auto:none - - online invalid c0t1d0s2 auto:none ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waibabe
1 Replies

2. Linux

How to Calculate Disk Queue length and Disk Busy Time

Hi, Am doing an enhancements related to monitoring a Linux disk I/O statistics. The /proc/diskstats file is used to get the each disk I/O statistics. But, It returns the raw value. How to calculate the Disk Queue Length and Disk Busy time from the raw values. Guide me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maruthu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Convert from raw disk to solaris volume manager disk

I have a solaris 10 system configured using NetApp as its storage, and the file systems are already configured as you can see from the example below: root@moneta # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d0 9.8G 513M 9.3G 6% /... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
4 Replies

4. AIX

Clone or mirror your AIX OS larger disk to smaller disk ?

hello folks, I have a 300GB ROOTVG volume groups with one filesystem /backup having 200GB allocated space Now, I cannot alt disk clone or mirrorvg this hdisk with another smaller disk. The disk size has to be 300GB; I tried alt disk clone and mirrorvg , it doesn't work. you cannot copy LVs as... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
9 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message displayed following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terrya
1 Replies

6. AIX

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: terrya
3 Replies
QListBoxText(3qt)														 QListBoxText(3qt)

NAME
QListBoxText - List box items that display text SYNOPSIS
#include <qlistbox.h> Inherits QListBoxItem. Public Members QListBoxText ( QListBox * listbox, const QString & text = QString::null ) QListBoxText ( const QString & text = QString::null ) QListBoxText ( QListBox * listbox, const QString & text, QListBoxItem * after ) ~QListBoxText () virtual int height ( const QListBox * lb ) const virtual int width ( const QListBox * lb ) const Protected Members virtual void paint ( QPainter * painter ) DESCRIPTION
The QListBoxText class provides list box items that display text. The text is drawn in the widget's current font. If you need several different fonts, you must implement your own subclass of QListBoxItem. See also QListBox, QListBoxItem, and Advanced Widgets. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QListBoxText::QListBoxText ( QListBox * listbox, const QString & text = QString::null ) Constructs a list box item in list box listbox showing the text text. QListBoxText::QListBoxText ( const QString & text = QString::null ) Constructs a list box item showing the text text. QListBoxText::QListBoxText ( QListBox * listbox, const QString & text, QListBoxItem * after ) Constructs a list box item in list box listbox showing the text text. The item is inserted after the item after, or at the beginning if after is 0. QListBoxText::~QListBoxText () Destroys the item. int QListBoxText::height ( const QListBox * lb ) const [virtual] Returns the height of a line of text in list box lb. See also paint() and width(). Reimplemented from QListBoxItem. void QListBoxText::paint ( QPainter * painter ) [virtual protected] Draws the text using painter. Reimplemented from QListBoxItem. int QListBoxText::width ( const QListBox * lb ) const [virtual] Returns the width of this line in list box lb. See also paint() and height(). Reimplemented from QListBoxItem. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qlistboxtext.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2007 Trolltech ASA, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qlistboxtext.3qt) and the Qt version (3.3.8). Trolltech AS 2 February 2007 QListBoxText(3qt)