Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Believe answer to one of your questions is wrong re definition of <MOVED TO ADMIN AREA> Post 303044326 by Mike Baran on Wednesday 19th of February 2020 10:08:13 AM
Old 02-19-2020
Believe answer to one of your questions is wrong re definition of <MOVED TO ADMIN AREA>

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Neo: I have copied this post to the admin forum so we do not start posting answers to questions in public forums, which will take the fun out of playing computer trivia. Iwill check the DB and get back to you, Mike Baran. In the future, the most important thing when anyone suspects an issue with a true /false statement is to record the trivia number. There are currently over 1000 questions and so we need the number to save time checking the DB. As always,, thanks! I will post back here the results of my research into this (done, see post #3 below).
Mike Baran

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

What wrong with the variable definition

i am using the below script and trying to move files in that directory in that pattern to archive. But it doesn;t seem to take the metacharacters. Please sugggest. Code Debug output: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can any one please answer these questions

6.nohup cmn is used to Prot execn of pgm frm aborting when hangup s/g is rxd Not hangup modem Disconn a node frm s/m Chng execn prev of pgm .wat is the o/p? Cut -d”” -f3 file1/sort -r Display 3rd col of file 1 in asc order Disp 3rd col of file 1 in desc Not ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techguru
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to answer the Questions in Perl .

I need to write a script to telnet or ssh a device the execute some commands in device then copy the output in a file, I wrote the script but I faced one issue, when you execute some commands the device asked me a Question, for example : device # copy run tftp device # Source filename ? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DarkSoul
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Please give me answer for these interview questions.

As i'm going to attend my first interview day after tomorrow, What should i need to answer if the interviewer asked me about 1. Tell me about your production environment. 2. What about your team size? 3. Tell me about the most critical situation/issue you have ever faced. Can any... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need answer for these LINUX questions URGENT!!

I am very new to LINUX and could not find answer to these questions please submit your comments and suggestions to answer these questions. Appreciate your time thank you, :) If you look at the permissions associated with a symbolic link, it has universal access. Does this lead to security... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux17
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need answer for these LINUX questions URGENT!!

I am very new to LINUX and could not find answer to these questions please submit your comments and suggestions to answer these questions. Appreciate your time thank you, :) 1. Make sure there is no filename1.txt in current directory first. Now, enter vi with "vi filename1.txt" command. vi... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux17
4 Replies

7. Solaris

==please answer the following questions==

Hello :) ! i've few doubts. 1) how can we find the newly attached disk in SOLARIS ? 2) how to change port number of a service ? 3) how can we find that autofs is running in our system without using svcs and prstat commands ? 4) we know that there are several types of dns servers in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
0 Replies
unbound(8)							   unbound 1.5.1							unbound(8)

NAME
unbound - Unbound DNS validating resolver 1.5.1. SYNOPSIS
unbound [-h] [-d] [-v] [-c cfgfile] DESCRIPTION
Unbound is a caching DNS resolver. It uses a built in list of authoritative nameservers for the root zone (.), the so called root hints. On receiving a DNS query it will ask the root nameservers for an answer and will in almost all cases receive a delegation to a top level domain (TLD) authoritative nameserver. It will then ask that nameserver for an answer. It will recursively continue until an answer is found or no answer is available (NXDO- MAIN). For performance and efficiency reasons that answer is cached for a certain time (the answer's time-to-live or TTL). A second query for the same name will then be answered from the cache. Unbound can also do DNSSEC validation. To use a locally running Unbound for resolving put nameserver 127.0.0.1 into resolv.conf(5). If authoritative DNS is needed as well using nsd(8), careful setup is required because authoritative nameservers and resolvers are using the same port number (53). The available options are: -h Show the version and commandline option help. -c cfgfile Set the config file with settings for unbound to read instead of reading the file at the default location, /var/unbound/unbound.conf. The syntax is described in unbound.conf(5). -d Debug flag: do not fork into the background, but stay attached to the console. This flag will also delay writing to the log file until the thread-spawn time, so that most config and setup errors appear on stderr. If given twice or more, logging does not switch to the log file or to syslog, but the log messages are printed to stderr all the time. -v Increase verbosity. If given multiple times, more information is logged. This is in addition to the verbosity (if any) from the config file. SEE ALSO
unbound.conf(5), unbound-checkconf(8), nsd(8). AUTHORS
Unbound developers are mentioned in the CREDITS file in the distribution. NLnet Labs Dec 8, 2014 unbound(8)