Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? FYI: Stack Overflow... seems there's quite a revolt of sorts going on over there and everywhere. Post 303044324 by vbe on Wednesday 19th of February 2020 09:46:09 AM
Old 02-19-2020
Wow took me some time to read all... Thanks for your contribution Neo
This User Gave Thanks to vbe For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

stack overflow in function psync_status Abort (core dumped)

I am running Open BSD 3.8 (3.5 upgrade) on a Pent Pro. 200, 64 Megs Ram, Nvedia Vanta TNT 16 Megs, Realtech 8139 Nic. When running ifconfig -a I get this error back. I've run searches on google no deal. I can get Stack overflow or psync, but not both. So I would really like to know how to fix it. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmcpreach
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Problem with stack overflow

Hi, I get a problem with stack overflow on HP-UX, when running a C program. Pid 28737 received a SIGSEGV for stack growth failure. Possible causes: insufficient memory or swap space, or stack size exceeded maxssiz. The possible cause i found, was that the definition of a structure had... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikb23
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM xlf "parser stack overflow" error

Hello, Does anybody know how to increase IBM xlf parser stack to get rid of the "parser stack overflow" error? Thanks Ping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luop0812
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a script which sorts a file

I have a file below which has a list of users and roles with each row having unique combination of users and roles. USER1 ROLE1 USER1 ROLE2 USER2 USER3 ROLE1 USER3 ROLE2 USER3 ROLE3 USER4 ROLE2 .... .... I am trying to create a script which sorts the above file to have all the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevefox
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Stack overflow i guess while insmod

I have built kernel 2.6.35 on my Ubuntu system with some specific requirement. I also built some app defined module with the same kernel. I booted up the built version and I find it did not work properly as there is some gui and other modules missing problem. But the system booted up and I did... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilsukumar4u
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

perform stack overflow

Help! I have an AIX system that has a power outage. When I logged in as root and got the system up and running it all looked ok. But.....when a user tries to log in they receive the error: The perform stack has overflowed OP=2117 PC=2124 E=46 in emmcshflif icrun is finished How can I fix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlegnar
1 Replies

7. AIX

Poll of sorts - on LDAP

1) Do you use LDAP on AIX? (as a client) 2) If yes, what LDAP server technology do you use: a) IDS (or ITDS) - IBM Tivoli Directory Server b) AD c) openLDAP d) other - please list. I ask, because I am looking at openLDAP as well as IDS and am wondering if there is a clear preference I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelFelt
4 Replies

8. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies
zlatdf.f(3)							      LAPACK							       zlatdf.f(3)

NAME
zlatdf.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine zlatdf (IJOB, N, Z, LDZ, RHS, RDSUM, RDSCAL, IPIV, JPIV) ZLATDF uses the LU factorization of the n-by-n matrix computed by sgetc2 and computes a contribution to the reciprocal Dif-estimate. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine zlatdf (integerIJOB, integerN, complex*16, dimension( ldz, * )Z, integerLDZ, complex*16, dimension( * )RHS, double precisionRDSUM, double precisionRDSCAL, integer, dimension( * )IPIV, integer, dimension( * )JPIV) ZLATDF uses the LU factorization of the n-by-n matrix computed by sgetc2 and computes a contribution to the reciprocal Dif-estimate. Purpose: ZLATDF computes the contribution to the reciprocal Dif-estimate by solving for x in Z * x = b, where b is chosen such that the norm of x is as large as possible. It is assumed that LU decomposition of Z has been computed by ZGETC2. On entry RHS = f holds the contribution from earlier solved sub-systems, and on return RHS = x. The factorization of Z returned by ZGETC2 has the form Z = P * L * U * Q, where P and Q are permutation matrices. L is lower triangular with unit diagonal elements and U is upper triangular. Parameters: IJOB IJOB is INTEGER IJOB = 2: First compute an approximative null-vector e of Z using ZGECON, e is normalized and solve for Zx = +-e - f with the sign giving the greater value of 2-norm(x). About 5 times as expensive as Default. IJOB .ne. 2: Local look ahead strategy where all entries of the r.h.s. b is choosen as either +1 or -1. Default. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix Z. Z Z is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDZ, N) On entry, the LU part of the factorization of the n-by-n matrix Z computed by ZGETC2: Z = P * L * U * Q LDZ LDZ is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array Z. LDA >= max(1, N). RHS RHS is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N). On entry, RHS contains contributions from other subsystems. On exit, RHS contains the solution of the subsystem with entries according to the value of IJOB (see above). RDSUM RDSUM is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, the sum of squares of computed contributions to the Dif-estimate under computation by ZTGSYL, where the scaling factor RDSCAL (see below) has been factored out. On exit, the corresponding sum of squares updated with the contributions from the current sub-system. If TRANS = 'T' RDSUM is not touched. NOTE: RDSUM only makes sense when ZTGSY2 is called by CTGSYL. RDSCAL RDSCAL is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, scaling factor used to prevent overflow in RDSUM. On exit, RDSCAL is updated w.r.t. the current contributions in RDSUM. If TRANS = 'T', RDSCAL is not touched. NOTE: RDSCAL only makes sense when ZTGSY2 is called by ZTGSYL. IPIV IPIV is INTEGER array, dimension (N). The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= N, row i of the matrix has been interchanged with row IPIV(i). JPIV JPIV is INTEGER array, dimension (N). The pivot indices; for 1 <= j <= N, column j of the matrix has been interchanged with column JPIV(j). Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Further Details: This routine is a further developed implementation of algorithm BSOLVE in [1] using complete pivoting in the LU factorization. Contributors: Bo Kagstrom and Peter Poromaa, Department of Computing Science, Umea University, S-901 87 Umea, Sweden. References: [1] Bo Kagstrom and Lars Westin, Generalized Schur Methods with Condition Estimators for Solving the Generalized Sylvester Equation, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 34, No. 7, July 1989, pp 745-751. [2] Peter Poromaa, On Efficient and Robust Estimators for the Separation between two Regular Matrix Pairs with Applications in Condition Estimation. Report UMINF-95.05, Department of Computing Science, Umea University, S-901 87 Umea, Sweden, 1995. Definition at line 169 of file zlatdf.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 zlatdf.f(3)