Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers PLINK from Windows not releasing job Post 303043909 by Neo on Monday 10th of February 2020 11:34:31 PM
Old 02-11-2020
Please describe, without using application names, what exactly you are trying to do.

For example "I want to sync files between a Windows 10 and Ubuntu Linux, where the original files are on Linux"....

Please describe what you are actually trying to do, because I could not really understand easily from your "application centric" problem.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem with releasing semaphore lock

Hi, I am trying to write stuff to a shared memory using a writer, and reading the corresponding stuff using a reader. I am facing problems while releasing the lock, as a result of which I am having segmentation faults. The code is as follows... /********** writer.c ***********/ ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jacques83
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

windows scripting for a batch job

I have been doing unix scripting for quite awhile and there seems to be a wealth of information on it. Now I am working on migrating an intel based application to a new server. I need to modify some existing scripts, but am having trouble finding information on windows scripting, a forum similar... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MizzGail
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Veritas HSM not releasing tapes

I have a volume managed by Veritas Storage Migrator 6.0 running on Solaris 10. It has one managed volume and one tape robot it shares with netpackup (separate volume pools). When I check the process tree I am not seeing any migration processes running, but when I check the panel on the tape robot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilikecows
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Requirements for running an autosys job on Windows server

Hi, I have created an autosys job which calls an exe and updates its output files. The job is failing without updating the output and error files. I if restart the usvmapgrnd01.pc.ml.com machine, the job runs successful for first time and fails rest of the time. Please let me know what might be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonaldewle
0 Replies

5. Programming

Posix Semaphore Use - Releasing all resources?

I am attempting to write a program with multiple POSIX threads. I want to ensure all threads are released at the same time. I am (trying to) use a semaphore to accomplish this. Without too much irrelevant information, I declare my semaphore with 0 of 25 resources available. Is there a way... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: snowbarr
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Releasing the swap space Solaris

Hi Guys ! I have found this problem many times that the swap space (/tmp space more precisely )of my Server becomes full specially when i run a complete back up of the server . once the /tmp space is full I am not able to run simple commands as i get error like : fork no space on... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paarth
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Releasing the swap space Solaris

Hi Guys ! I have found this problem many times that the swap space (/tmp space more precisely )of my Server becomes full specially when i run a complete back up of the server . once the /tmp space is full I am not able to run simple commands as i get error like : fork no space on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paarth
4 Replies

8. AIX

Releasing a Port

Hey Guys, I need a help, After I upgraded my server to AIX 6.1.4 the port 80 is occupied by a Java process bash-3.00# netstat -Aan | grep "*.80" f1000700007d7bb0 tcp 0 0 *.80 *.* LISTEN bash-3.00# rmsock f1000700007d7bb0 tcp usage: rmsock Addr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
2 Replies

9. AIX

AIX 6.1: Releasing Memory and Page Space

Hi everyone, i have a question about the Memory Management in AIX 6.1. I have - 128 GB RAM and - 70 GB Page Space. The application i am running on this machine is doing some operations in perl. These are done only once a day and uses both memory and paging space. My problem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Haichao
1 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Plink issue in windows

I had a simple automation process to take config backup from san switches to windows via SSH. This can be accomplished using plink. My script was working fine earlier but from last few days it is not collecting data and the error which i am getting is below. "":confused: I have done the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nirjhar17
6 Replies
QSTAT(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  QSTAT(1)

NAME
qstat - display job/partition information in a familiar pbs format SYNOPSIS
qstat [-f] [-a|-i|-r] [-n [-1]] [-G|-M] [-u user_list] [-? | --help] [--man] [job_id...] qstat -Q [-f] qstat -q DESCRIPTION
The qstat command displays information about jobs. OPTIONS
-a Displays all jobs in a single-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -i Displays information about idle jobs. This includes jobs which are queued or held. -f Displays the full information for each selected job in a multi-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -G Display size information in gigabytes. -M Show size information, disk or memory in mega-words. A word is considered to be 8 bytes. -n Displays nodes allocated to a job in addition to the basic information. -1 In combination with -n, the -1 option puts all of the nodes on the same line as the job id. -r Displays information about running jobs. This includes jobs which are running or suspended. -u user_list Display job information for all jobs owned by the specified user(s). The format of user_list is: user_name[,user_name...]. -? | --help brief help message --man full documentation STANDARD OUTPUT
Displaying Job Status If the -a, -i, -f, -r, -u, -n, -G, and -M options are not specified, the brief single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job name the job owner the cpu time used the job state C - Job is completed after having run E - Job is exiting after having run. H - Job is held. Q - job is queued, eligible to run or routed. R - job is running. T - job is being moved to new location. W - job is waiting for its execution time (-a option) to be reached. S - job is suspended. the queue that the job is in If the -f option is specified, the multi-line display format is used. The output for each job consists of the header line: Job Id: job identifier followed by one line per job attribute of the form: attribute_name = value If any of the options -a, -i, -r, -u, -n, -G or -M are specified, the normal single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job owner the queue the job is in the job name the session id (if the job is running) the number of nodes requested by the job the number of cpus or tasks requested by the job the amount of memory requested by the job either the cpu time, if specified, or wall time requested by the job, (in hh:mm) the job state The amount of cpu time or wall time used by the job (in hh:mm) EXIT STATUS
On success, qstat will exit with a value of zero. On failure, qstat will exit with a value greater than zero. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-10 QSTAT(1)