Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Audit details
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Audit details Post 303043749 by joeyg on Wednesday 5th of February 2020 10:56:43 AM
Old 02-05-2020
What have you tried to accomplish each of these tasks?
1) count # rows
2) determine job start time
3) determine job end time
4) insert into some kind of data table

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Enabling C2 audit

hey guys, im going to enable C2 auditing on a sun box, i know how to do it, but im just wondering if there are any issues or problems that i may run into. this will be my first major change (since i have to reset the box) since i joined this company and i dont really wanna kill their servers, so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roguekitton
2 Replies

2. Solaris

audit in solaris

How do I know that audit is enabled in soalris. in AIX 'audit query' command gives me the info whether auditing is on or not. Raghav (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raghavender_sri
1 Replies

3. AIX

Need to audit LV's - need some command help

I need to run a DC wide audit of some oracle filesystems to ensure their all on SAN. In linux its pretty easy since its LVM device structure includes the VG for which that lv is part of (/dev/VGFOO/lv-bar). As such I can just run mount and do some greping to get the needed info. SO my question... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mattchewie
2 Replies

4. Solaris

audit in solaris 10

can you please share what you use to audit what files are deleted, when files are deleted and who deleted them? thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audit Control

Hi, AUDITD is reporting the following in the logs: type=AVC msg=audit(1260289801.448:70566): avc: denied { read write } for pid=18495 comm="postdrop" path="socket:" dev=sockfs ino=12414105 scontext=root:system_r:postfix_postdrop_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 tcontext=system_u:system_r:rpm_t:s0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Audit connect

Hi, I would like to audit a connection of a specific account to HPUX and LINUX redhat O.S I need audit the IP address of the client machine , and the date&time the connection to the server has been done. Is it possible ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

at -l doesnt give details of the scheduled job. How to get the details?

I have scheduled couple of shell scripts to run using 'at' command. The o/p of at -l is: $ at -l 1320904800.a Thu Nov 10 01:00:00 2011 1320894000.a Wed Nov 9 22:00:00 2011 1320876000.a Wed Nov 9 17:00:00 2011 $ uname -a SunOS dc2prcrptetl2 5.9 Generic_122300-54 sun4u sparc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superparticle
2 Replies

8. AIX

When AIX audit start, How to set the /audit/stream.out file size ?

Dear All When I start the AIX(6100-06)audit subsystem. the log will save in /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail), but in default when /audit/stream.out to grow up to 150MB. It will replace the original /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail). Then the /audit/stream.out become empty and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
2 Replies

9. Solaris

how to configure a audit in global zone that will audit all the zone

Hi everyone, how i can configure a single audit service in the global zone for all zones, on solaris BSM. I will be glad to hear back from you. Thanks and Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ladondo
3 Replies
QSTAT(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  QSTAT(1)

NAME
qstat - display job/partition information in a familiar pbs format SYNOPSIS
qstat [-f] [-a|-i|-r] [-n [-1]] [-G|-M] [-u user_list] [-? | --help] [--man] [job_id...] qstat -Q [-f] qstat -q DESCRIPTION
The qstat command displays information about jobs. OPTIONS
-a Displays all jobs in a single-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -i Displays information about idle jobs. This includes jobs which are queued or held. -f Displays the full information for each selected job in a multi-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -G Display size information in gigabytes. -M Show size information, disk or memory in mega-words. A word is considered to be 8 bytes. -n Displays nodes allocated to a job in addition to the basic information. -1 In combination with -n, the -1 option puts all of the nodes on the same line as the job id. -r Displays information about running jobs. This includes jobs which are running or suspended. -u user_list Display job information for all jobs owned by the specified user(s). The format of user_list is: user_name[,user_name...]. -? | --help brief help message --man full documentation STANDARD OUTPUT
Displaying Job Status If the -a, -i, -f, -r, -u, -n, -G, and -M options are not specified, the brief single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job name the job owner the cpu time used the job state C - Job is completed after having run E - Job is exiting after having run. H - Job is held. Q - job is queued, eligible to run or routed. R - job is running. T - job is being moved to new location. W - job is waiting for its execution time (-a option) to be reached. S - job is suspended. the queue that the job is in If the -f option is specified, the multi-line display format is used. The output for each job consists of the header line: Job Id: job identifier followed by one line per job attribute of the form: attribute_name = value If any of the options -a, -i, -r, -u, -n, -G or -M are specified, the normal single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job owner the queue the job is in the job name the session id (if the job is running) the number of nodes requested by the job the number of cpus or tasks requested by the job the amount of memory requested by the job either the cpu time, if specified, or wall time requested by the job, (in hh:mm) the job state The amount of cpu time or wall time used by the job (in hh:mm) EXIT STATUS
On success, qstat will exit with a value of zero. On failure, qstat will exit with a value greater than zero. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-10 QSTAT(1)