Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats Post 303043733 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of February 2020 07:28:19 AM
Old 02-05-2020
Well, those changes did not help much.... looks like here is some "underground" process running every three hours causing the spikes:

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats-screen-shot-2020-02-05-72457-pmjpg

I checked all the forum software and all the cron files on the server, but so far, no joy in finding the process causing the intermittent performance hit.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to add node to the cluster with stoping the application?

In the production hacmp 5.3 is running with three nodes but i want to add new node to cluster with out stopping the application ie with same resource group if any bady know pls help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manjunath.m
1 Replies

2. AIX

powerha application monitor restart counter?

I have configured a custom application monitor with restart count = 3. say the application has restarted 2 times, if the application fail 2 more times within restart interval, it will failover. Is there any counter to tell me the recent restart count? Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skeyeung
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat application server ssl keystore problem

A client is accessing our JBoss server. In the past, we set up a keystore and everything worked fine. That certificat expired and we've installed the new one. Now the client is getting the following error - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:25:44 GMT Server:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkinney
1 Replies

5. Programming

ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages

Here we go.... Preface: ..... so in a galaxy far, far, far away from commercial, data sharing corporations..... For this project, I used the ESP-WROOM-32 as an MQTT (publish / subscribe) client which receives Linux server "load averages" as messages published as MQTT pub/sub messages.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

6. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
MAXDB_GET_SERVER_VERSION(3)						 1					       MAXDB_GET_SERVER_VERSION(3)

maxdb_get_server_version - Returns the version of the MaxDB server as an integer

Procedural style

SYNOPSIS
int maxdb_get_server_version (resource $link) DESCRIPTION
Object oriented style int$maxdb->server_version () The maxdb_get_server_version(3) function returns the version of the server connected to (represented by the $link parameter) as an inte- ger. The form of this version number is main_version * 10000 + minor_version * 100 + sub_version (i.e. version 7.5.0 is 70500). RETURN VALUES
An integer representing the server version. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Object oriented style <?php $maxdb = new maxdb("localhost", "MONA", "RED", "DEMODB"); /* check connection */ if (maxdb_connect_errno()) { printf("Connect failed: %s ", maxdb_connect_error()); exit(); } /* print server version */ printf("Server version: %d ", $maxdb->server_version); /* close connection */ $maxdb->close(); ?> Example #2 Procedural style <?php $link = maxdb_connect("localhost", "MONA", "RED", "DEMODB"); /* check connection */ if (maxdb_connect_errno()) { printf("Connect failed: %s ", maxdb_connect_error()); exit(); } /* print server version */ printf("Server version: %d ", maxdb_get_server_version($link)); /* close connection */ maxdb_close($link); ?> The above example will output something similar to: Server version: 7<...> SEE ALSO
maxdb_get_client_info(3), maxdb_get_client_version(3), maxdb_get_server_info(3). PHP Documentation Group MAXDB_GET_SERVER_VERSION(3)