Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats Post 303043733 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of February 2020 07:28:19 AM
Old 02-05-2020
Well, those changes did not help much.... looks like here is some "underground" process running every three hours causing the spikes:

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats-screen-shot-2020-02-05-72457-pmjpg

I checked all the forum software and all the cron files on the server, but so far, no joy in finding the process causing the intermittent performance hit.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to add node to the cluster with stoping the application?

In the production hacmp 5.3 is running with three nodes but i want to add new node to cluster with out stopping the application ie with same resource group if any bady know pls help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manjunath.m
1 Replies

2. AIX

powerha application monitor restart counter?

I have configured a custom application monitor with restart count = 3. say the application has restarted 2 times, if the application fail 2 more times within restart interval, it will failover. Is there any counter to tell me the recent restart count? Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skeyeung
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat application server ssl keystore problem

A client is accessing our JBoss server. In the past, we set up a keystore and everything worked fine. That certificat expired and we've installed the new one. Now the client is getting the following error - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:25:44 GMT Server:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkinney
1 Replies

5. Programming

ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages

Here we go.... Preface: ..... so in a galaxy far, far, far away from commercial, data sharing corporations..... For this project, I used the ESP-WROOM-32 as an MQTT (publish / subscribe) client which receives Linux server "load averages" as messages published as MQTT pub/sub messages.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

6. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
Mojo::Server(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mojo::Server(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Server - HTTP server base class SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Base 'Mojo::Server'; sub run { my $self = shift; # Get a transaction my $tx = $self->build_tx; # Emit "request" event $self->emit(request => $tx); } DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Server is an abstract HTTP server base class. EVENTS
Mojo::Server can emit the following events. "request" $server->on(request => sub { my ($server, $tx) = @_; ... }); Emitted when a request is ready and needs to be handled. $server->unsubscribe('request'); $server->on(request => sub { my ($server, $tx) = @_; $tx->res->code(200); $tx->res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $tx->res->body('Hello World!'); $tx->resume; }); ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Server implements the following attributes. "app" my $app = $server->app; $server = $server->app(MojoSubclass->new); Application this server handles, defaults to a Mojo::HelloWorld object. "app_class" my $app_class = $server->app_class; $server = $server->app_class('MojoSubclass'); Class of the application this server handles, defaults to the value of the "MOJO_APP" environment variable or Mojo::HelloWorld. METHODS
Mojo::Server inherits all methods from Mojo::EventEmitter and implements the following new ones. "new" my $server = Mojo::Server->new; Construct a new Mojo::Server object and subscribe to "request" event with default request handling. "build_tx" my $tx = $server->build_tx; Let application build a transaction. "load_app" my $app = $server->load_app('./myapp.pl'); Load application from script. say Mojo::Server->new->load_app('./myapp.pl')->home; "run" $server->run; Run server. Meant to be overloaded in a subclass. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Server(3pm)