Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Audit details
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Audit details Post 303043724 by Srikavya_manda on Wednesday 5th of February 2020 04:44:34 AM
Old 02-05-2020
Audit details

Hi All ,
I'm a fresher and don't have much knowledge on scripting.
I want to extract log details like count of rows inserted , job start time and end time from Datastage log and want to insert into table.
Can you please me in this

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Enabling C2 audit

hey guys, im going to enable C2 auditing on a sun box, i know how to do it, but im just wondering if there are any issues or problems that i may run into. this will be my first major change (since i have to reset the box) since i joined this company and i dont really wanna kill their servers, so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roguekitton
2 Replies

2. Solaris

audit in solaris

How do I know that audit is enabled in soalris. in AIX 'audit query' command gives me the info whether auditing is on or not. Raghav (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raghavender_sri
1 Replies

3. AIX

Need to audit LV's - need some command help

I need to run a DC wide audit of some oracle filesystems to ensure their all on SAN. In linux its pretty easy since its LVM device structure includes the VG for which that lv is part of (/dev/VGFOO/lv-bar). As such I can just run mount and do some greping to get the needed info. SO my question... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mattchewie
2 Replies

4. Solaris

audit in solaris 10

can you please share what you use to audit what files are deleted, when files are deleted and who deleted them? thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audit Control

Hi, AUDITD is reporting the following in the logs: type=AVC msg=audit(1260289801.448:70566): avc: denied { read write } for pid=18495 comm="postdrop" path="socket:" dev=sockfs ino=12414105 scontext=root:system_r:postfix_postdrop_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 tcontext=system_u:system_r:rpm_t:s0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Audit connect

Hi, I would like to audit a connection of a specific account to HPUX and LINUX redhat O.S I need audit the IP address of the client machine , and the date&time the connection to the server has been done. Is it possible ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

at -l doesnt give details of the scheduled job. How to get the details?

I have scheduled couple of shell scripts to run using 'at' command. The o/p of at -l is: $ at -l 1320904800.a Thu Nov 10 01:00:00 2011 1320894000.a Wed Nov 9 22:00:00 2011 1320876000.a Wed Nov 9 17:00:00 2011 $ uname -a SunOS dc2prcrptetl2 5.9 Generic_122300-54 sun4u sparc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superparticle
2 Replies

8. AIX

When AIX audit start, How to set the /audit/stream.out file size ?

Dear All When I start the AIX(6100-06)audit subsystem. the log will save in /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail), but in default when /audit/stream.out to grow up to 150MB. It will replace the original /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail). Then the /audit/stream.out become empty and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
2 Replies

9. Solaris

how to configure a audit in global zone that will audit all the zone

Hi everyone, how i can configure a single audit service in the global zone for all zones, on solaris BSM. I will be glad to hear back from you. Thanks and Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ladondo
3 Replies
MYSQLDUMPSLOW(1)					       MySQL Database System						  MYSQLDUMPSLOW(1)

NAME
mysqldumpslow - Summarize slow query log files SYNOPSIS
mysqldumpslow [options] [log_file ...] DESCRIPTION
The MySQL slow query log contains information about queries that take a long time to execute (see Section 5.2.5, "The Slow Query Log"). mysqldumpslow parses MySQL slow query log files and prints a summary of their contents. Normally, mysqldumpslow groups queries that are similar except for the particular values of number and string data values. It "abstracts" these values to N and 'S' when displaying summary output. The -a and -n options can be used to modify value abstracting behavior. Invoke mysqldumpslow like this: shell> mysqldumpslow [options] [log_file ...] mysqldumpslow supports the following options. o --help Display a help message and exit. o -a Do not abstract all numbers to N and strings to 'S'. o --debug, -d Run in debug mode. o -g pattern Consider only queries that match the (grep-style) pattern. o -h host_name Host name of MySQL server for *-slow.log file name. The value can contain a wildcare. The default is * (match all). o -i name Name of server instance (if using mysql.server startup script). o -l Do not subtract lock time from total time. o -n N Abstract numbers with at least N digits within names. o -r Reverse the sort order. o -s sort_type How to sort the output. The value of sort_type should be chosen from the following list: o t, at: Sort by query time or average query time o l, al: Sort by lock time or average lock time o s, as: Sort by rows sent or average rows sent o c: Sort by count o -t N Display only the first N queries in the output. o --verbose, -v Verbose mode. Print more information about what the program does. Example of usage: shell> mysqldumpslow Reading mysql slow query log from /usr/local/mysql/data/mysqld51-apple-slow.log Count: 1 Time=4.32s (4s) Lock=0.00s (0s) Rows=0.0 (0), root[root]@localhost insert into t2 select * from t1 Count: 3 Time=2.53s (7s) Lock=0.00s (0s) Rows=0.0 (0), root[root]@localhost insert into t2 select * from t1 limit N Count: 3 Time=2.13s (6s) Lock=0.00s (0s) Rows=0.0 (0), root[root]@localhost insert into t1 select * from t1 COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 MYSQLDUMPSLOW(1)