Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App Post 303043650 by Neo on Monday 3rd of February 2020 03:17:52 AM
Old 02-03-2020
Question from Mohammad Mahbubur Rahman:

Hi can you please give instruction for graph setting?

Here is my setup for the graph in the Wuhan application:

Below is the main edit page for the graph. Note, in particular the scale (max and min) of the graph. After you have it "as you like it", the bottom has more settings for the graph under "Graph Settings" the bottom image (the one after the next one) and also a screenshot of the "Subscribe" configuration. SO, these images show my graph configuration:

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_0473jpg

Graph Settings:

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_0474jpg

The next image shows the "Subscribe" menu in the Graph config for this widget:

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_14995618263b-1jpeg

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

luminis app

The guys at SunGard want to charge a lot of $$$$ for installing Luminis and we are trying to see if this can be done without them. Their installation guide provided page #53 ( http://www.luminis.nocccd.edu/documents/Luminis%20IV/lp40000in.pdf ) doesn't really tell you much. All they say is that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ceci1
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem with /app

Hi folks, i have a problem with my /app directory on solaris 10.It is mounted under rpool root and sometimes it increase dimension bringing root out of space.I want to mount /app under different position, maybe under secondary hardisk for which i have created a mount point with zfs pool...How... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattpunk
10 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi, i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

5. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status for China - Rapid Prototype Blynk App with ESP8266

Here is a rapid prototype app I just put together which might be of interest to some people. Basically, I have parsed the data from a Chinese web site which is tracking the Wuhan coronavirus, and cache that data every minute via a local cron file and make a simple API available to a Blink app. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
Graph::Reader(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Graph::Reader(3pm)

NAME
Graph::Reader - base class for Graph file format readers SYNOPSIS
package Graph::Reader::MyFormat; use Graph::Reader; use vars qw(@ISA); @ISA = qw(Graph::Reader); sub _read_graph { my ($self, $graph, $FILE) = @_; # read $FILE and populate $graph } DESCRIPTION
Graph::Reader is a base class for Graph file format readers. A particular subclass of Graph::Reader will handle a specific file format, and generate a Graph, represented using Jarkko Hietaniemi's Graph class. You should never create an instance of this class yourself, it is only meant for subclassing. If you try to create an instance of Graph::Reader, the constructor will throw an exception. METHODS
new() Constructor - generate a new reader instance. This is a virtual method, or whatever the correct lingo is. You're not meant to call this on the base class, it is inherited by the subclasses. Ie if you do something like: $reader = Graph::Reader->new(); It will throw an exception. read_graph() Read a graph from the specified file: $graph = $reader->read_graph($file); The $file argument can either be a filename, or a filehandle for a previously opened file. SUBCLASSING
To create your own graph format reader, create a module which subclasses Graph::Reader. For example, suppose DGF is a directed graph format - create a Graph::Reader::DGF module, with the following structure: package Graph::Reader::DGF; use Graph::Reader; use vars qw(@ISA); @ISA = qw(Graph::Reader); sub _read_graph { my $self = shift; my $graph = shift; my $FILE = shift; while (<$FILE>) { } return 1; } 1; Note the leading underscore on the _read_graph() method. The base class provides the public method, and invokes the private method which you're expected to provide, as above. If you want to perform additional initialisation at construction time, you can provide an _init() method, which will be invoked by the base class's constructor. You should invoke the superclass's initialiser as well, as follows: sub _init { my $self = shift; $self->SUPER::_init(); # your initialisation here } Someone can then use your class as follows: use Graph::Reader::DGF; $reader = Graph::Reader::DGF->new(); $graph = $reader->read_graph('foo.dgf'); SEE ALSO
Graph Jarkko Hietaniemi's modules for representing directed graphs, available from CPAN under modules/by-module/Graph/ Algorithms in Perl This O'Reilly book has a chapter on directed graphs, which is based around Jarkko's modules. Graph::Reader::XML A simple subclass of this class for reading a simple XML format for directed graphs. Graph::Writer A baseclass for Graph file format writers. AUTHOR
Neil Bowers <neil@bowers.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2001-2012, Neil Bowers. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2001, Canon Research Centre Europe. All rights reserved. This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-14 Graph::Reader(3pm)