Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App Post 303043647 by Neo on Monday 3rd of February 2020 12:13:25 AM
Old 02-03-2020
Gonfigure your dashboard (just take a few minutes)

(4) Next you configure your dashboard (just take a few minutes, it's easy):

You can use any widget or layout you like. Here is my layout (in edit mode)

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_53969dd37c69-1jpeg

(5) For example, I used a "Counter Widget" as follows:

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_94d1d128ae81-1jpeg

(6) Here is where your widget subscribes to the live updates:

These are the four subscription topics for the Wuhan Coronavirus update messages:
  • wuhan/confirmed
  • wuhan/suspected
  • wuhan/deaths
  • wuhan/recovered

You can build as many widgets, types as you like for your own dashboard.

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App-img_f5836f004ed7-1jpeg

That's about it for now... please let me know if you have questions. I will do my best to help anyone who wants to run this dashboard app.

Updates (From User Questions of in the FB Group: CoronaVirus Updates
  1. Please note that the IoT OnOff app is a bit confusing Each time you edit a configuration in the settings, you must push "Ready" in the upper right hand corner to "save" otherwise it does not save.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

luminis app

The guys at SunGard want to charge a lot of $$$$ for installing Luminis and we are trying to see if this can be done without them. Their installation guide provided page #53 ( http://www.luminis.nocccd.edu/documents/Luminis%20IV/lp40000in.pdf ) doesn't really tell you much. All they say is that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ceci1
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem with /app

Hi folks, i have a problem with my /app directory on solaris 10.It is mounted under rpool root and sometimes it increase dimension bringing root out of space.I want to mount /app under different position, maybe under secondary hardisk for which i have created a mount point with zfs pool...How... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattpunk
10 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi, i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies

4. Programming

Arduino Project: iPhone to HM-10 BLE to NB-IoT Shield to NB-IoT Network to Internet to Linux Server

This post describes a "work in progress" project I started today. Here is the High Level Overview: Currently, this project sits on my desk as an Arduino UNO (on the bottom), an NB-IoT Shield (sandwiched in the middle), a Sensor Shield (on top) with a HM-10 BLE Module (in the little... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

5. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status for China - Rapid Prototype Blynk App with ESP8266

Here is a rapid prototype app I just put together which might be of interest to some people. Basically, I have parsed the data from a Chinese web site which is tracking the Wuhan coronavirus, and cache that data every minute via a local cron file and make a simple API available to a Blink app. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
Gnome2::App(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Gnome2::App(3pm)

NAME
Gnome2::App - wrapper for GnomeApp HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Glib::InitiallyUnowned +----Gtk2::Object +----Gtk2::Widget +----Gtk2::Container +----Gtk2::Bin +----Gtk2::Window +----Gnome2::App INTERFACES
Glib::Object::_Unregistered::AtkImplementorIface Gtk2::Buildable METHODS
widget = Gnome2::App->new ($appname, $title=undef) o $appname (string) o $title (string) scalar = $app->accel_group $app->add_dock_item ($item, $placement, $band_num, $band_position, $offset) o $item (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockItem) o $placement (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockPlacement) o $band_num (integer) o $band_position (integer) o $offset (integer) widget = $app->add_docked ($widget, $name, $behavior, $placement, $band_num, $band_position, $offset) o $widget (Gtk2::Widget) o $name (string) o $behavior (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockItemBehavior) o $placement (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockPlacement) o $band_num (integer) o $band_position (integer) o $offset (integer) $app->add_toolbar ($toolbar, $name, $behavior, $placement, $band_num, $band_position, $offset) o $toolbar (Gtk2::Toolbar) o $name (string) o $behavior (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockItemBehavior) o $placement (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockPlacement) o $band_num (integer) o $band_position (integer) o $offset (integer) scalar = $app->contents $app->set_contents ($contents) o $contents (Gtk2::Widget) $app->create_menus ($uiinfo) o $uiinfo (Gnome2::UIInfo) $app->create_toolbar ($uiinfo) o $uiinfo (Gnome2::UIInfo) scalar = $app->dock dock = $app->get_dock dockitem = $app->get_dock_item_by_name ($name) o $name (string) $app->enable_layout_config ($enable) o $enable (boolean) scalar = $app->get_enable_layout_config $app->insert_menus ($path, $menuinfo) o $path (string) o $menuinfo (Gnome2::UIInfo) $app->install_menu_hints ($uiinfo) o $uiinfo (Gnome2::UIInfo) scalar = $app->layout scalar = $app->menubar $app->set_menus ($menubar) o $menubar (Gtk2::MenuBar) scalar = $app->prefix $app->remove_menu_range ($path, $start, $items) o $path (string) o $start (integer) o $items (integer) $app->remove_menus ($path, $items) o $path (string) o $items (integer) Gnome2::App->setup_toolbar ($toolbar, $dock_item) o $toolbar (Gtk2::Toolbar) o $dock_item (Gnome2::Bonobo::DockItem) scalar = $app->statusbar $app->set_statusbar_custom ($container, $statusbar) o $container (Gtk2::Widget) o $statusbar (Gtk2::Widget) $app->set_statusbar ($statusbar) o $statusbar (Gtk2::Widget) $app->set_toolbar ($toolbar) o $toolbar (Gtk2::Toolbar) scalar = $app->vbox PROPERTIES
'app-id' (string : default undef : readable / writable / construct) The application ID string ENUMS AND FLAGS
flags Gnome2::Bonobo::DockItemBehavior o 'normal' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_NORMAL' o 'exclusive' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_EXCLUSIVE' o 'never-floating' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_NEVER_FLOATING' o 'never-vertical' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_NEVER_VERTICAL' o 'never-horizontal' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_NEVER_HORIZONTAL' o 'locked' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_LOCKED' enum Gnome2::Bonobo::DockPlacement o 'top' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_TOP' o 'right' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_RIGHT' o 'bottom' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_BOTTOM' o 'left' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_LEFT' o 'floating' / 'BONOBO_DOCK_FLOATING' SEE ALSO
Gnome2, Glib::Object, Glib::InitiallyUnowned, Gtk2::Object, Gtk2::Widget, Gtk2::Container, Gtk2::Bin, Gtk2::Window COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2004 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gnome2 for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-16 Gnome2::App(3pm)