Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming NodeMCU ESP8266 Blynk SSL Application for Linux Server Load Averages Post 303043541 by wisecracker on Friday 31st of January 2020 02:27:34 AM
Old 01-31-2020
Hi Neo...

25dBm for WIFI? That's around 300mW from the PA, (Power Amplifier).
I thought the limit inside the ISM band(s) was 20dBm, 100mW for low powered gear.
However...
That antenna IS loaded, so that is probably why the power increase so as to keep the ERP, (Effective Radiated Power), to 100mW...

Great stuff...

Bazza...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server load (Unix/Linux, Redhat, CPanel)

Hello, I'm facing a big problem with my hosting server (Dual Xeon 2.4GHz), I'm having a load in the CPU usage and the memory (maybe it's related) ALSO mySQL: Server Load 5.34 (2 cpus) (to 22 sometime) Memory Used 68.4 % (to 70% sometime) When I go to 'CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage' I found: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kh@lid
3 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

linux prog for server space, load etc

Hi all what are the ways by which we can know and generate a report of the space remaining, memory(ram) used and the load on the server over a period of time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arlan
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun: High kernel usage & very high load averages

Hi, I am seeing very high kernel usage and very high load averages on my system (Although we are not loading much data to our database). Here is the output of top...does anyone know what i should be looking at? Thanks, Lorraine last pid: 13144; load averages: 22.32, 19.81, 16.78 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lorrainenineill
4 Replies

4. Linux

how to setup a virtual IP to control 2 server load for linux

Hi anyone know how to setup a setup a virtual IP to control 2 server load for linux? i only have 2 server, i don want to buy another just for the load balance... is there a way to do it? Sumemr (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: summerpeh
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a list of load averages

`/proc/loadavg` give me three indicators of how much work the system has done during the last 1, 5 & 15 minutes. How can i get a list of load averages that each averaged over the last minute for 10 minutes? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: navidlog
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Sparc Solaris 10 load averages

our server is running oracle database, it has: load average: 1.77, 1.76, 1.73 using only one cpu. is that too high? thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Red Hat application server ssl keystore problem

A client is accessing our JBoss server. In the past, we set up a keystore and everything worked fine. That certificat expired and we've installed the new one. Now the client is getting the following error - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:25:44 GMT Server:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkinney
1 Replies

8. AIX

AIX LDAP client authenticate against Linux Openldap server over TLS/SSL

Hi folks, How can i configure an AIX LDAP client to authenticate against an Linux Openldap server over TLS/SSL? It works like a charm without TLS/SSL. i would like to have SSL encrypted communication for ldap (secldapclntd) and ldapsearch etc. while accepting every kind of certificate/CA.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: paco699
6 Replies

9. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status for China - Rapid Prototype Blynk App with ESP8266

Here is a rapid prototype app I just put together which might be of interest to some people. Basically, I have parsed the data from a Chinese web site which is tracking the Wuhan coronavirus, and cache that data every minute via a local cron file and make a simple API available to a Blink app. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
power(9E)							Driver Entry Points							 power(9E)

NAME
power - power a device attached to the system SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int prefixpower(dev_info_t *dip, int component, int level); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). This entry point is required. If the driver writer does not supply this entry point, the value NULL must be used in the cb_ops(9S) structure instead. PARAMETERS
dip Pointer to the device's dev_info structure. component Component of the driver to be managed. level Desired component power level. DESCRIPTION
The power(9E) function is the device-specific Power Management entry point. This function is called when the system wants the driver to set the power level of component to level. The level argument is the driver-defined power level to which the component needs to be set. Except for power level 0, which is inter- preted by the framework to mean "powered off," the interpretation of level is entirely up to the driver. The component argument is the component of the device to be power-managed. The interpretation of component is entirely up to the driver. When a requested power transition would cause the device to lose state, the driver must save the state of the device in memory. When a requested power transition requires state to be restored, the driver must restore that state. If a requested power transition for one component requires another component to change power state before it can be completed, the driver must call pm_raise_power(9F) to get the other component changed, and the power(9E) entry point must support being re-entered. If the system requests an inappropriate power transition for the device (for example, a request to power down a device which has just become busy), then the power level should not be changed and power should return DDI_FAILURE. RETURN VALUES
The power() function returns: DDI_SUCCESS Successfully set the power to the requested level. DDI_FAILURE Failed to set the power to the requested level. CONTEXT
The power() function is called from user or kernel context only. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attach(9E), detach(9E), pm_busy_component(9F), pm_idle_component(9F), pm_raise_power(9F), cb_ops(9S) Writing Device Drivers Using Power Management SunOS 5.10 12 Dec 2003 power(9E)