Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Warning! Upgrade to Catalina 10.15.3 Crashes MacPro (2013) - Will Not Boot ! Post 303043506 by wisecracker on Thursday 30th of January 2020 02:22:30 AM
Old 01-30-2020
Thanks for the heads up Neo...

Just updated my iMac to OSX 10.15.3 but not touched my MBP and left it at the final Mojave state.

Quote:
I'm not very happy with Apple at the moment, to say the least.
Me too...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bad upgrade to 8.10 and ubuntu doesn't boot afterwards.

at the end of October i upgraded the distro to 8.10 at first it seemed fine until i restarted my machine the boot seqence started i logged in after that nothing? tried booting again and the same thing happened did i do something wrong during the upgrade to 8.10 did everything the computer asked me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksnovice
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris live upgrade on Active boot environment

Hi, Is it possible to perform an luupgrade on the active boot environment in Solaris? I want to perform this on BEAlpha - the disk that has BEOmega will be unavailable whilst performing the upgrade but I still want to install the patches using luupgrade. Boot Environment Is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_Webster
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 crashes upon boot after TUN driver installed

Hey! I compiled TUN 1.1 driver on my Solaris 10 64bit, and everything was working fine, all the commands for installation were successfull (add_drv, devfsadm -i tun ... etc.) and the driver was working fine as I got OpenVPN server up and running with successful clients attached. My only problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomSu
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Kernel can not boot after upgrade on Fedora OS 15.

Hello, everyone. I am using Fedora 15, and want to upgrade to version 16. I follow the official link Upgrading Fedora using yum - FedoraProject to upgrade my OS by the following command: yum update kernel* --releasever=16 yum groupupdate Base --releasever=16 reboot After reboot, OS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
2 Replies

5. AIX

How to upgrade firmware of a system that doesn't boot?

any ideas ??????? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: livehho
2 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

12-Core MacPro (2013) kernel_task over 1200%

Yesterday someone asked me to install TeamViewer and share my Mac screen with them while on a conference call. I shut down my Mac before sleeping and woke up to some major problem with my 12-core CPU in hyperdrive, and the system activity monitor showed my Mac kernel_task was at 1,200% and the... (30 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
30 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

DiskSpeedTest 256GB OEM v. 960GB Transcend 855 SSD MacPro 2013, 12-Core, 64GB RAM

Before Upgrade: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums177-picture1220.png After Upgrade: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums177-picture1221.png (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

MacOS 10.15 Catalina Crashes and Freezes on Boot

Sadly, I have turned off my access to the Apple Developers Beta program after installing macOS 10.15 Catalina a few days ago. After the install, I rebooted by MacBook Air and it "hard froze" and we were heading out of town so I grabbed a backup MBA running Mojave. Then, after getting back at... (10 Replies)
10 Replies
PPI::Token::Quote(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      PPI::Token::Quote(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::Quote - String quote abstract base class INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::Quote isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
The "PPI::Token::Quote" class is never instantiated, and simply provides a common abstract base class for the four quote classes. In PPI, a "quote" is limited to only the quote-like things that themselves directly represent a string. (although this includes double quotes with interpolated elements inside them). The subclasses of "PPI::Token::Quote" are: '' - PPI::Token::Quote::Single "q{}" - PPI::Token::Quote::Literal "" - PPI::Token::Quote::Double "qq{}" - PPI::Token::Quote::Interpolate The names are hopefully obvious enough not to have to explain what each class is here. See their respective pages for more details. Please note that although the here-doc does represent a literal string, it is such a nasty piece of work that in PPI it is given the honor of its own token class (PPI::Token::HereDoc). METHODS
string The "string" method is provided by all four ::Quote classes. It won't get you the actual literal Perl value, but it will strip off the wrapping of the quotes. # The following all return foo from the ->string method 'foo' "foo" q{foo} qq <foo> literal The "literal" method is provided by ::Quote:Literal and ::Quote::Single. This returns the value of the string as Perl sees it: without the quote marks and with "\" and "'" resolved to "" and "'". The "literal" method is not implemented by ::Quote::Double or ::Quote::Interpolate yet. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.18.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Token::Quote(3)