Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Campimeter.sh for macOS
Top Forums Programming Campimeter.sh for macOS Post 303043500 by Neo on Wednesday 29th of January 2020 09:52:02 PM
Old 01-29-2020
Hi Wise,

I moved your code to another new topic as it was not directly related to the topic of networking, BLE, NB-IoT or ArduinoBlue where it was originally posted.

Thanks
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX on MacOS X

I am interested in knowing if anyone out there has been using the BSD UNIX that underlies MacOS X. Is this an "industrial strength" version of UNIX? Can I run X-Windows on such a machine? How about TeXing, pythoning, PERLing or using other useful UNIX goodies near and dear to my shrunken... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ncmathsadist
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Vuze/MacOS X: Too many open files

1) How can I stop Vuze from reporting the following error: "Too many open files" ? 2) What directory do I need to be in to effectively utilize this command: sudo bash -c 'ulimit -n 8192; sudo -u username ./azureus' ? 3) Is this the maximum number of files that I can allot to Vuze on OS X... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JFraser1
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Memory leak with awk on MacOs

Dear all, I use awk quite a bit for data wrangling ... today I find weird behavior that I cannot wrap my head around. if I execute the following command (simplified to illustrate the behavior ... nothing to do with the real command) bash-3.2$ awk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: comm|getline
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Macos is the UNIX?

why,just beacuse that its the bottom layer uses a small amount of bsd code? In my opinion, macos and Unix are completely different. The directories are long directory structures. For example, /application, /system, /user, /volumes, etc. are completely different from the traditional /bin/ /sbin... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: malaizhichun
5 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) switches from bash to zsh

Interestingly Apple has decided to switch the default shell for new users from bash to zsh in MacOS Catalina (10.15) Use zsh as the default shell on your Mac - Apple Support Another interesting fact is that Catalina also comes with /bin/dash (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scrutinizer
5 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

My original Python Campimeter code, originall for OSX 10.7.5.

Hi all... This was the original code I created to expand a terminal on the fly using Python 2.6.x to the now 3.8.0 without modification under OSX 10.7.5. I had no idea at the time that the MBP terminal could be full screen until here:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
TM::ObjectAble(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       TM::ObjectAble(3pm)

NAME
TM::Synchronizable - Topic Maps, trait for storing objects into backends SYNOPSIS
my $tm = .... # get a topic map from somewhere use Class::Trait; Class::Trait->apply ($tm, "TM::ObjectAble"); my %store; # find yourself a proper store, can be anything HASHish # append it to the list of stores, or .... push @{ $tm->storages }, \%store; # prepend it to the list of stores unshift @{ $tm->storages }, \%store; # store it (the proper storage will take it) $tm->objectify ('tm:some-topic', "whatever object or data"); # get it back my @objects = $tm->object ('tm:some-topic', 'tm:some-topic2'); # get rid of it $tm->deobjectify ('tm:some-topic'); DESCRIPTION
This trait implements functionality to store arbitrary data on a per-topic basis. Conceptually, the storage can be thought as one large hash, as keys being use the internal topic identifiers, as values the object data. But to allow different topics to store their object data in different places, this interface works with a list of such hashes. Each hash (native or tied to some implementation) in the list is visited (starting from the start of the list) and can take over the storage. Whether this is based on the topic id, on some other topic information, or on the MIME type of the data (if it has one), is up to the implementation to decide. INTERFACE
Methods storages $listref = $tm->storages This method returns an array reference. You can "unshift" or "push" your storage implementation onto this list. Example: my %store1; push @{ $tm->storages }, \%store1 objectify $tm->objectify ($tid => $some_data, ...); This method stores actually the data. It takes a hash, with the topic id as keys and according values and tries to find for each of the pairs an appropriate storage. If none can be found, it will raise an exception. NOTE: Yes, this is a stupid name. deobjectify $tm->deobjectify ($tid, ...) This method removes any data stored for the provided topic(s). If no data can be found in the appropriate storage, an exception will be raised. object @objects = $tm->object ($tid, ...) This method returns any data stored for the provided objects. If no data can be found for a particular topic, then "undef" will be returned. SEE ALSO
TM AUTHOR INFORMATION
Copyright 20(10), Robert Barta <drrho@cpan.org>, All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.10.1 2010-10-27 TM::ObjectAble(3pm)