Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX script error message
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers UNIX script error message Post 303043469 by Hope on Wednesday 29th of January 2020 10:30:29 AM
Old 01-29-2020
Thanks all for your replies.
I think I found the problem. Every time I try to see the csv output file, the sheets are open on my window and never tried to close it. When I close all the current sheets and run the script again, it works.
I will update more findings.

Regards,
Hope

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Error Message in unix

Hi all......I'm sorry if my english is not that good. Can somebody help me to about this error. I found it in message.log Jan 16 18:22:42 ASM imapd: get_balanced_partition: -- chosen Jan 16 18:22:50 ASM SUNW,UltraSPARC-III+: NOTICE: Corrected system bus (CE) Event detected by CPU1 at TL=0,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: komang
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

send a message through email to 5 people using unix script?

Hi All, I want to send a message through email to 5 people in unix script. Please let me know, how to do it.Please do reply it is urgent.How to do it?Please reply.thanks! Thanks, Mary. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MARY76
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

send a message through email to 5 people using unix script.

Hi All, I want to send a message through email to 5 people in unix script. Please let me know, how to do it.Please do reply it is urgent. Thanks, Mary. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MARY76
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error message while executing the shell script

Hi All, When I am trying to execute the below shell script I got this error message. script ========== #!/bin/bash /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_10/bin/java - classpath /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga-bin.jar/: /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/jarfiles:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayyaduwanshi
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Self referencing script error message

Hello again all. I have a user editable script that I'd like to have point out the user error to. Problem is I'm having troubles getting an echoed error message to give me the line. Here's what I'm trying to do. grep -n $loc /this/script.sh where '$loc' is the argument passed to the script.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: DC Slick
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing error message back to script

I have one script that calls another script during execution. The other script does some processing, then either returns with exit 0 (if successful), or exits with error code numbers (if failed). However, in addition to the error code, I would like for that second script to be able to pass a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AcerAspirant
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to deliver an error message from script?

Hi I have a script that pick up a file on another server, and place it on a solaris server, but I came across the following error: mget HLR01_21092014? 200 Port command successful 150 Opening data channel for file transfer. HLR01_21092014: No space left on device 426 Connection closed;... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
18 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error message while openning the xls file generated by UNIX

Hi All, I have created a unix script to mail the xls file.This is being done using mailx command fdate=`tail -1 abc.xls | cut -c1-8` SUBJECT="CARD GL Exceptions : ${ENV} for ${fdate}" destname=CARD_GL_Exceptions_$fdate sed 's/#BUSINESS/BUSINESS/1' abc.xls > abc2.xls mv abc2.xls abc.xls... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik adiga
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Slack message multi line from UNIX script

Hi OS: Redhat Version 7.5 Enterprise Trying to post message from shell script to Slack channel and trying below code: text="$msg" text1="$lmsg" if ] then echo "No text specified" exit 1 fi escapedText=$(echo $text | $text1 | sed 's/"/\"/g' | sed "s/'/\'/g" )... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX script error message

Greeting!! I wrote the below script to e-mail me only file names in a specific directory when a file is delayed for some time in a that directory. I am getting unexpected eof error message. I don't want any email if the folder is blank.(if the condition is not met) I am not getting the email at... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hope
4 Replies
glabels(1)						      General Commands Manual							glabels(1)

NAME
glabels - Label and business card creation program for GNOME SYNOPSIS
glabels-3 [OPTIONS] [label-filename...] glabels-3-batch [OPTIONS] [label-filename...] DESCRIPTION
glabels-3 is a lightweight program for creating labels and business cards for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you'll find at most office supply stores. glabels-3 is pre-configured with templates for many of these products. It also provides an interactive template designer for creating new templates according to user specifications. For full documentation see the gLabels online help. glabels-3-batch is a command line utility to print labels previously prepared with glabels-3. OPTIONS
-?, --help Display a summary of available command-line options. --usage Display a short usage summary. -v, --version Print program version information. Options specific to glabels-batch -o filename, --output=filename Set output filename to filename. (default="output.ps") -i filename, --input=filename Set name of file with data to be merged to filename. Typically this is a .csv file containing values to be printed on the labels. -s n, --sheets=n Set number of sheets to n. (default=1) -c n, --copies=n Set number of copies to n. (default=1) -f n, --first=n Set label on first sheet to start printing from to n. (default=1) -l, --outline Print outlines around labels. This is useful for testing printer alignment or printing proof sheets. -C, --cropmarks Print crop marks. Helpful for cutting up sheets. -r, --reverse Print mirror image of labels. This is useful for clear labels intended to be seen from the back through glass. FILES
The $HOME/.glabels directory contains all user-defined templates. SEE ALSO
The gLabels homepage at <http://glabels.org/>. AUTHOR
Jim Evins <evins@snaught.com> Jun 28, 2004 glabels(1)