Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mplayer fifo.
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Mplayer fifo. Post 303043425 by ignatius on Tuesday 28th of January 2020 11:47:07 AM
Old 01-28-2020
No, when I try to encase the code with the code tags, it looks like it doesn't like the carriage returns and/or linefeeds.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help me: Divx with MPlayer

Hi, I'm a beginner in linux :( I wanna play divx with MPlayer. I have mdk8.1 and I can't install MPlayer because I have gcc 2.96 I need upgrade my gcc to 2.95.2 or 2.95.4 Anyone can say me how do i do to uninstall gcc-2.96 and install gcc-2.95.2. Can you give me the exactly url to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mercutio
1 Replies

2. Linux

Help cannot install mplayer

whenever i trty to install mplayer or for that matter any video player i have 2 types of error 1.error while loading shared libraries: libaa.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 2.error while loading shared libraries: libmp3lame.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
1 Replies

3. Programming

how to use fifo

hi, I have a problem. I've done a lil program which gets from the server the given persons username a personal folder. I made it with a pipe calling popen with a command, but how can i make the same thing using fifo. I make the fifo with mkfifo() func. and than what. How do I tell the sertver using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atticus
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

5. Solaris

mplayer on soalris

Hi all ... I would like to know how to install mplayer on solaris 10 i have been trying to understand it through the docs on their website but didnt get it that well.. So if anyone can give me step by step instructions to install it ..i would much appreciate it!!! Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mplayer snapshots

I have a script with: mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:device=/dev/video0:width=320:height=240:norm=NTSC:fps=30:noaudio:input=0 -vf screenshot -aspect 4:3 -vo xv to take .png screenshots. It now works but am not getting what the webcam sees displayed in the frame -- just snow noise. Does someone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: slak0
1 Replies

7. Programming

fifo

Dear friends i'm want to implement a program which one file is split into fragments by the server (by some random size) and sent to some processes, so these processes get randomly the fragments of the original file from the server, then the downloader randomly connects to some of these processes... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saman_glorious
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

FIFO

Hello , I am working on unix FIFO IPC. i have a doubt regarding that. If the fifo is updated(write()) through one process....can we able to send any signal that fifo is updated and ready to get read...to other process.?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harry443
0 Replies
tk_chooseDirectory(n)					       Tk Built-In Commands					     tk_chooseDirectory(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_chooseDirectory - pops up a dialog box for the user to select a directory. SYNOPSIS
tk_chooseDirectory ?option value ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The procedure tk_chooseDirectory pops up a dialog box for the user to select a directory. The following option-value pairs are possible as command line arguments: -initialdir dirname Specifies that the directories in directory should be displayed when the dialog pops up. If this parameter is not specified, then the directories in the current working directory are displayed. If the parameter specifies a relative path, the return value will convert the relative path to an absolute path. -mustexist boolean Specifies whether the user may specify non-existent directories. If this parameter is true, then the user may only select directo- ries that already exist. The default value is false. -parent window Makes window the logical parent of the dialog. The dialog is displayed on top of its parent window. On Mac OS X, this turns the file dialog into a sheet attached to the parent window. -title titleString Specifies a string to display as the title of the dialog box. If this option is not specified, then a default title will be dis- played. EXAMPLE
set dir [tk_chooseDirectory -initialdir ~ -title "Choose a directory"] if {$dir eq ""} { label .l -text "No directory selected" } else { label .l -text "Selected $dir" } SEE ALSO
tk_getOpenFile(n), tk_getSaveFile(n) KEYWORDS
directory, selection, dialog, platform-specific Tk 8.3 tk_chooseDirectory(n)