Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mplayer fifo.
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Mplayer fifo. Post 303043425 by ignatius on Tuesday 28th of January 2020 11:47:07 AM
Old 01-28-2020
No, when I try to encase the code with the code tags, it looks like it doesn't like the carriage returns and/or linefeeds.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help me: Divx with MPlayer

Hi, I'm a beginner in linux :( I wanna play divx with MPlayer. I have mdk8.1 and I can't install MPlayer because I have gcc 2.96 I need upgrade my gcc to 2.95.2 or 2.95.4 Anyone can say me how do i do to uninstall gcc-2.96 and install gcc-2.95.2. Can you give me the exactly url to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mercutio
1 Replies

2. Linux

Help cannot install mplayer

whenever i trty to install mplayer or for that matter any video player i have 2 types of error 1.error while loading shared libraries: libaa.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 2.error while loading shared libraries: libmp3lame.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
1 Replies

3. Programming

how to use fifo

hi, I have a problem. I've done a lil program which gets from the server the given persons username a personal folder. I made it with a pipe calling popen with a command, but how can i make the same thing using fifo. I make the fifo with mkfifo() func. and than what. How do I tell the sertver using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atticus
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

5. Solaris

mplayer on soalris

Hi all ... I would like to know how to install mplayer on solaris 10 i have been trying to understand it through the docs on their website but didnt get it that well.. So if anyone can give me step by step instructions to install it ..i would much appreciate it!!! Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mplayer snapshots

I have a script with: mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:device=/dev/video0:width=320:height=240:norm=NTSC:fps=30:noaudio:input=0 -vf screenshot -aspect 4:3 -vo xv to take .png screenshots. It now works but am not getting what the webcam sees displayed in the frame -- just snow noise. Does someone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: slak0
1 Replies

7. Programming

fifo

Dear friends i'm want to implement a program which one file is split into fragments by the server (by some random size) and sent to some processes, so these processes get randomly the fragments of the original file from the server, then the downloader randomly connects to some of these processes... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saman_glorious
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

FIFO

Hello , I am working on unix FIFO IPC. i have a doubt regarding that. If the fifo is updated(write()) through one process....can we able to send any signal that fifo is updated and ready to get read...to other process.?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harry443
0 Replies
tk_dialog(1T)						       Tk Built-In Commands						     tk_dialog(1T)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_dialog - Create modal dialog and wait for response SYNOPSIS
tk_dialog window title text bitmap default string string ... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure is part of the Tk script library. Its arguments describe a dialog box: window Name of top-level window to use for dialog. Any existing window by this name is destroyed. title Text to appear in the window manager's title bar for the dialog. text Message to appear in the top portion of the dialog box. bitmap If non-empty, specifies a bitmap to display in the top portion of the dialog, to the left of the text. If this is an empty string then no bitmap is displayed in the dialog. default If this is an integer greater than or equal to zero, then it gives the index of the button that is to be the default button for the dialog (0 for the leftmost button, and so on). If less than zero or an empty string then there won't be any default button. string There will be one button for each of these arguments. Each string specifies text to display in a button, in order from left to right. After creating a dialog box, tk_dialog waits for the user to select one of the buttons either by clicking on the button with the mouse or by typing return to invoke the default button (if any). Then it returns the index of the selected button: 0 for the leftmost button, 1 for the button next to it, and so on. If the dialog's window is destroyed before the user selects one of the buttons, then -1 is returned. While waiting for the user to respond, tk_dialog sets a local grab. This prevents the user from interacting with the application in any way except to invoke the dialog box. EXAMPLE
set reply [tk_dialog .foo "The Title" "Do you want to say yes?" questhead 0 Yes No "I'm not sure"] SEE ALSO
tk_messageBox(1T) KEYWORDS
bitmap, dialog, modal ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk 4.1 tk_dialog(1T)