Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mplayer fifo.
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Mplayer fifo. Post 303043425 by ignatius on Tuesday 28th of January 2020 11:47:07 AM
Old 01-28-2020
No, when I try to encase the code with the code tags, it looks like it doesn't like the carriage returns and/or linefeeds.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help me: Divx with MPlayer

Hi, I'm a beginner in linux :( I wanna play divx with MPlayer. I have mdk8.1 and I can't install MPlayer because I have gcc 2.96 I need upgrade my gcc to 2.95.2 or 2.95.4 Anyone can say me how do i do to uninstall gcc-2.96 and install gcc-2.95.2. Can you give me the exactly url to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mercutio
1 Replies

2. Linux

Help cannot install mplayer

whenever i trty to install mplayer or for that matter any video player i have 2 types of error 1.error while loading shared libraries: libaa.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 2.error while loading shared libraries: libmp3lame.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
1 Replies

3. Programming

how to use fifo

hi, I have a problem. I've done a lil program which gets from the server the given persons username a personal folder. I made it with a pipe calling popen with a command, but how can i make the same thing using fifo. I make the fifo with mkfifo() func. and than what. How do I tell the sertver using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atticus
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

5. Solaris

mplayer on soalris

Hi all ... I would like to know how to install mplayer on solaris 10 i have been trying to understand it through the docs on their website but didnt get it that well.. So if anyone can give me step by step instructions to install it ..i would much appreciate it!!! Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mplayer snapshots

I have a script with: mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:device=/dev/video0:width=320:height=240:norm=NTSC:fps=30:noaudio:input=0 -vf screenshot -aspect 4:3 -vo xv to take .png screenshots. It now works but am not getting what the webcam sees displayed in the frame -- just snow noise. Does someone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: slak0
1 Replies

7. Programming

fifo

Dear friends i'm want to implement a program which one file is split into fragments by the server (by some random size) and sent to some processes, so these processes get randomly the fragments of the original file from the server, then the downloader randomly connects to some of these processes... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saman_glorious
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

FIFO

Hello , I am working on unix FIFO IPC. i have a doubt regarding that. If the fifo is updated(write()) through one process....can we able to send any signal that fifo is updated and ready to get read...to other process.?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harry443
0 Replies
CGI::Pretty(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					  CGI::Pretty(3pm)

NAME
CGI::Pretty - module to produce nicely formatted HTML code SYNOPSIS
use CGI::Pretty qw( :html3 ); # Print a table with a single data element print table( TR( td( "foo" ) ) ); DESCRIPTION
CGI::Pretty is a module that derives from CGI. It's sole function is to allow users of CGI to output nicely formatted HTML code. When using the CGI module, the following code: print table( TR( td( "foo" ) ) ); produces the following output: <TABLE><TR><TD>foo</TD></TR></TABLE> If a user were to create a table consisting of many rows and many columns, the resultant HTML code would be quite difficult to read since it has no carriage returns or indentation. CGI::Pretty fixes this problem. What it does is add a carriage return and indentation to the HTML code so that one can easily read it. print table( TR( td( "foo" ) ) ); now produces the following output: <TABLE> <TR> <TD> foo </TD> </TR> </TABLE> Tags that won't be formatted The <A> and <PRE> tags are not formatted. If these tags were formatted, the user would see the extra indentation on the web browser caus- ing the page to look different than what would be expected. If you wish to add more tags to the list of tags that are not to be touched, push them onto the @AS_IS array: push @CGI::Pretty::AS_IS,qw(CODE XMP); Customizing the Indenting If you wish to have your own personal style of indenting, you can change the $INDENT variable: $CGI::Pretty::INDENT = " "; would cause the indents to be two tabs. Similarly, if you wish to have more space between lines, you may change the $LINEBREAK variable: $CGI::Pretty::LINEBREAK = " "; would create two carriage returns between lines. If you decide you want to use the regular CGI indenting, you can easily do the following: $CGI::Pretty::INDENT = $CGI::Pretty::LINEBREAK = ""; BUGS
This section intentionally left blank. AUTHOR
Brian Paulsen <Brian@ThePaulsens.com>, with minor modifications by Lincoln Stein <lstein@cshl.org> for incorporation into the CGI.pm dis- tribution. Copyright 1999, Brian Paulsen. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. Bug reports and comments to Brian@ThePaulsens.com. You can also write to lstein@cshl.org, but this code looks pretty hairy to me and I'm not sure I understand it! SEE ALSO
CGI perl v5.8.0 2002-06-01 CGI::Pretty(3pm)